Face Claims, PFP, Character Images, cute practice drawing images thread!

So this thread is for people to request images from the paint by number apps I play on. If you are following me on Instagram then you already know I post my images from these apps on there. You can request for images to help with practicing to draw, face claims for RP’s, pfp’s that you want but aren’t episode related and puctures to put on your profile sections. Lastly, you can use the images to help you with how a character could look like from your stories! I know, I have an addiction plus it helps me stay calm.

Paint By Number Apps
Coloring Book

Categories: Featured, Specials, Animals, Nature, Flower, Character, Festival, Mandalas, Editor’s Choice, Food, Art, Cartoon, Pattern, Words, Horoscope, and Poly

Colorscapes

Categories: Animals, Zoo, Cats, Pets, Ornaments, Easy, Hard, Oil Painting, People, and Nature

Paintist

**Categories:**Character, Butterfly, Love, Travel, Nature, Daily Life, Animal, Fantasy, Flower, Food, Doodles, and Mandala

Art Coloring

Categories: Special, Jigsaw, Bonus, People, Animals, Flowers, LifeStyle, Mandala, Scenery, Cartoon, and Others

April Coloring

Categories: Garden Summer, City Life, On the Trail, Independence Day 2020, Country Life, Touch of Orient, Vintage, Town, Best Friend, Forest, USA Fourth of July, Cat’s Nature, Art Masterpieces, Underwater, Romantic, Summer Break, and In the Sky

HappyPaint

Categories: Special, Jigsaw, People, Animal, Flower, Mandala, Landscape, and Bird

RelaxColor

Categories: Exclusive, Art, Collage, People, Animals, Mandals, Patterns, Nature, Messages, Butterflies, LifeStyle, Traveling, Bouquets, Hard, and Simple

Paint Color

Categories: Special, New, Girl, Love, Wallpaper, Neon, Gift, Animal, Food, Rose, Nature, Flower, Mandala, Butterfly, Others, and Festival

Coloring

Categories: Holidays, Places, Fruits, Mandalas, Ornaments, and Birds

AlwaysColor

**Categories:**Youth, People, Flowers, Holidays, Stories, Animals, Kids, Fun, Food, Nature, Travel, Fashion, Mandalas, Marine, Birds, Places, Messages, Butterflies, Unicorns, Patterns, Hearts, and Jigsaw

ColorPlanet:Oil Painting

Categories: Scenery, Fantasy, Animals, Flowers, People, Buildings, Transportation, Food, and Holidays

Color Painting

Categories: Special, Jigsaw, People, Animals, Flowers, LifeStyle, Mandala, Scenery, Cartoon, Foods, and Others

Premium Coloring Book

Categories: Exclusive, Liked, Jigsaw, Popular, Premium, Packs, Missions, and Stories

Paint By Number

Categories: Special, Jigsaw, Wallpaper, Character, Flower, Animal, Mandala, Cartoon, Food, Popular, Culture, Love, Nature, Art, Places, Quotes, Others, and Fashion

Happy Color

Categories: Marvel, Scoob!, Editor’s Choice, Interiors, Featured, Nature, Flowers, Mandalas, Animals, Art, Birds, Blend, Butterflies, Classy, Fantasy, Fashion, Food, Hearts, Hobbies, Holidays, Horoscopes, Marine, Messages, Mosaic, Other, Patterns, People, Places, Rare, Simple, Sport, Tattoo, Vehicles, Stories, and Packs

Cross-Stitch World

Categories: Landscapes, Holidays, Flowers, Color Schemes, Variety Packs, Animals, Sports, Patterns, Places, Famous Paintings, Watercolor, Mystery Packs, Kids, Fantasy, Seasons, Under the Sea, Stained Glass, Castles, Food, Abstract, Space, Words, Anime, Tiles, School, Pop Art, Happily Ever After, Mythical Creatures, Vintage Posters, Portraits, Birthday, Medieval, Cartoons, Steampunk, Superheroes, Angels, Art Nouveau, Alphabet, and Optical Illusion

Diamond Painting

Categories: Fruit, People, Fantasy, Food, Animals, Fashion, Games, Flowers, Holidays, Jewels, Other, Cartoon, Painting, and Marine

Request form:

1. Put your username down.
  2. Pick which App from the list above interests you.
  3. Pick a category from that app.
  4. If you have a special request like a certain flower, animal, the theme, or places in the request.

@Discussions
@Artists
@NightOwls

15 Likes

Oh! I love those apps!

1 Like

Me too!

2 Likes

They’re relaxing!

1 Like

Yes, they really are!

2 Likes

@Discussions does anyone want an image?

2 Likes

Sure, I can do that but I just don’t understand the request form

1 Like

Maybe, I need to update the request for with this concept.

1. Put your username down.
  2. Pick which App from the list above interests you.
  3. Pick a category from that app.
  4. If you have a special request like a certain flower, animal, theme then place in the request.
2 Likes

Okay.

1. It’s me
  2. Surprise me
  3. Surprise me
  4. Something you think represents me (wink)
1 Like

Lol will do then!

2 Likes

Exciting!

1 Like

It’s going to be closer to seven before I can do it.

2 Likes

No worries. Take a couple of days if you need to.

1 Like

Lol I will get it done today since it doesn’t take much time to color them.

2 Likes

Okay. Cool

1 Like

Yep! Almost done with work today.

2 Likes

@CrazyCaliope here it is!

3 Likes

Oooh! I love it! It’s soooo pretty!
I wanna keep going with this, get more with complimentary colours and make a background banner for my profile. Hehe

2 Likes

Lol sounds good to me!

2 Likes

They have images with messages on them too!

2 Likes