Fairy Tail: Guilds Unite! Official RP

fairytaill

Welcome to Fiore! The Kingdom of Fiore is one of the countries located on the Earth Land. Fiore is also the main country that holds some of the best and seemingly worst guilds known to any person or being alive. Fiore is a wonderful country currently ruled by King Toma E. Fiore soon to be Hisui E. Fiore- Which is why it’s being targeted by an ancient demon sorcerer named Vigor.

He once ruled Fiore with an iron fist, No one dared to over-throw nor step to him. All except one simple mage- A war commenced and Vigor was trapped in a deep slumber never to awaken again…But what happens when the same spell that trapped Vigor for eternity breaks and his decades of slumber come to an end. Vigor has now set his sights on ruling Fiore once more- But he’s far too powerful for the magic council or one guild to handle. By the order of the magic council every guild whether independent, dark and legal must set aside their differences and make a temporary bond to be rid of Vigor. Once they have succeeded everything can go back to normal… Right?

This roleplay is decently-advanced, A writing sample is required due to the details of this roleplay.

Rules.
  • No Mary Sue’s or Gary Stu’s.
  • Please be respectful of everyone in the role-play.
  • PLEASE Be active! A post every 4 days is required, If you give an excused reason as to why you need more than 4 days please pm me. After a week of inactivity you will receive a warning through pm. After 2 weeks your character will be put up for adoption.
  • Relationships are allowed along with: Sex and Drugs. although make it minimal with a trigger warning, Anything too descriptive take it to PM.
  • Do not attempt to kill characters without permission from the owner of said character.
  • Please add location to your character’s name so it wont be confusing on where you were if you take some time off the rp.
Information.

IT IS REQUIRED, That you watch two episodes of Fairy Tail so you can get a decent understanding of how this rp will go otherwise you will be confused!

Videos:
- YouTube

- YouTube

Important Links: (Click the Emojis)

REQUIRED TO READ BEFORE SIGNING UP:
Information Doc: :newspaper:

Faceclaims: :camera_flash:
Locations: :earth_americas:
Jobs: :construction_worker_man:
Job Board: :memo:
Businesses: :convenience_store:
Sorcerer’s Weekly: TBA

NOTE: Locations are there for role-play purposes, Anything is available to work in aside from sorcerer’s weekly which you have to sign up for. There are only 10 Members per guild, This is due to how many we have and the need to spread out enough people for each guild. If the Guild Master position is OPEN you can take on the roll of guild master for that guild.

Guilds:
GoldenSwan I Legal Guild I Location: Magnolia Town I Guild Master: @Yomama I [5/7]
FrostFury I Legal Guild I Location: Magnolia Town I Guild Master: @Sophia1233 I [2/7]
RavenFord I Dark Guild I Location: Clover Town I Guild Master: @AstroPoison I [2/7]
PhoenixShard I Independent Guild I Location: Crocus City I Guild Master: @Nil I [3/7]

Writing Format:

Character name is in bold or colored text.
Actions are normal text.
Thoughts are italic.
“Speaking is in quotation marks.”

ENTRANCE SYNOPSIS:
Your character is either arriving at your guild freshly new, Already a member or not in a guild! Have fun!

10 Likes

@Sophia1233
@OhSumana
@Meekepeek
@Nil
@Daunt
@Owertym
@GlitterFist
@Kunimitzzu
@SkyWalker
@Yomama

6 Likes

Tanner Matthias || FrostFruy Guild Hall || 500J

Another day of trying to prove I was the best choice to be guild master. Tanner had been in a bit of a slump recently. Things had been odd for Tanner. He has only been Guild Master for a month. He still hadn’t gotten the hang of the role just yet. The guild was lively as always. What jobs need doing today? Tanner thought to himself.

Approachable

Serena Frost || Her bedroom - GoldenSwan Guild || 500J

Serena had been apart of the guild for ages, she had settled into the familiarity of the guild. It was filled with laughter and fun at every turn. Her magic creations were the only things that kept her company. “Should I talk to people today” Serena asked her Ice make bird. It didn’t respond to her like normal. *Today is the day, I finally talk to other members of the guild. Serena walked out of her room to go find some food in the Guild hall.

Approachable

Added a few tags

3 Likes

500J || RavenFord

Yesterday was another day of failure, the new day should bring some hope. Scythas hoped to make some progress everyday but everything was just as same as before. But he never lost his hope. Silently he came out of the building where he ha been living for almost 2 months. He did not have much wealth left to pay the rent. I need a job- he thought with a sigh. Scythas looked around checking if someone was around him, he spotted no body. That was a good sign. He did not like interacting. He slowly walked up to a tree and sat down beneath it, staring at the sky that was clear with no sign of clouds in it. Even the nature isn’t co-operating- he thought.

APPROACHABLE

3 Likes

500J I GoldenSwan

Marena’s boots clicked quickly against the wooden floor while holding the new issue of Sorcerer’s Weekly, Dodging the flying guild members left and right as they fought per usual.

Marena bumped into a girl with blue hair and iced hands, Marena looked up from her magazine and caught the girls ice bird and handed it back to her.

“Sorry about that! It’s hectic in here today- More hectic than usual.” Marena stated as she rolled up her magazine and placed it back into the magazine rack.

Marena studied the girls appearance and pondered momentarily.

“I’ve seen you around but I’ve never seen you speak?” Marena asked curiously as she brushed back her black curls.

Rena’s Outfit

@Sophia1233

1 Like

//500J//
I walk towards the boy. “I’m not going to do anything, I’m just here to talk!” I explain calmly as took another step towards them. “I’m finally free, you can’t expect me to give that up!” The boy yells as his eyes were pitch black. “I’m not, but that boy is still young, his body will give up soon” I explain, “Than you’re back to zero” I add. I look at me. “I have more spirits, I work with them, I’m even learning to let them free in a reserved form” I explain. “I would love to give you that option when I can,” I said. “You’re lying” He yells. “I’m not, you don’t have to give me an answer, if you reject me in a few weeks, we’ll part ways, I promise,” I said. “After all, you’ll be useless to me if you don’t lend me you powers” I explain. “That’s true…okay fine!” He yells and the boy’s body goes limp as the amulet around his neck stops glowing. I quickly catch the boy. “Easy there” I said and gently remove the amulet. I look at the amulet. “W-what happened?” The little boy asks. “You’ve got possessed by an amulet spirit, don’t worry, everything is alright now” I reassure him. “You should go home and rest,” I tell him and he nods before running off. “Welp, you got the chaos one, are you sure you can handle it?” I hear the voice of Delica, the spirit of my light amulet. “I’m not going to wear him right away, I’ll let him cool off first” I said as I turned around and started walking into the forest. “I’m just glad he gave up on the little boy” I mumble. “Some will do everything to get a body” she sighs. “I know” I only said. “But not this time” I then add chipper. “Now let’s go,” I say and quicken the pace. “I go where you go” She said and I chuckle.

After a while, I walk back out of the forest on the other side as the sun was still high. The entrance of Magnolia was in view and I started walking into the city. “One day, you’ll be using Aira’s wings” Delica said. “One day, when I’m no longer scared of falling to my death” I said as I walked into the city and I stopped talking to her so people don’t think I’m crazy.

Approachable

//500J//
I enter the city (Where GoldenSwan is located). It was bursting with life and I couldn’t help but grin. it was nice to have so many people around me after being on my own while travelling. I walk to the square to take a break as I sit town on the edge of the fountain.

Approachable

4 Likes

500J I RavenFord Guild Master

Tora paced around the guild hall debating on how he should introduce the guild alongside any new members. Truthfully he despised introductions but refused to be a weak guild master.

Tora heaved a troubled sigh as he went over the planner again. “You’d think even a dark guild would be easier to plan.” Tora murmured as he plopped down on the nearest seat.

Approachable

2 Likes

Her Nimbule ||PhoenixShard Guild Hall|| 500J

“Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugh…” Her awoke in the lounge room of the PhoenixShard Guild Hall, half-hanging off of the plush lounger in the center of the trashed room. It looked like a hurricane had hit the place… or maybe just a wild party. His Guild Master was going to kill him.

Unless I don’t get caught…

Honestly, though, when the Guildmaster discovered this mess, who was he to say that Her was the culprit if Her wasn’t anywhere to be found? So Her dragged his heavy, aching, hungover body out of the wreckage, threw on some of the random, various, abandonded clothes that were strewn about the room, and stumbled his way out of the Guild Hall and into the blinding morning sunllight, hungry for a quick way to make some Jewels.

approachable

4 Likes

Jade Onsiopes

Currency: 500 J

I woke up in my bedroom in FrostFury guild. I took a shower, dressed up and got ready for the day. Then I grabbed my cards and walked out of my room and headed toward the guild hall.

Tanner was already there, he was our new guild master. He has been the master only for a month and looks like he tries to do his best to prove all of us that he is worth it. “Hey Tanner” I said slightly smiling at him while passing through.

Part of me was a little bit jelous of him, I was part of this guild since I was a child long before I become official member. On other hand, I don’t think I would be good master. Leadership isn’t really my thing and I’m not that powerful enough

I decided to head out to town. It was bursting with life like usual. There was a lot of people walking around and doing they things. Suddenly I accidently bumped into some guy. “Oh, I’m so sorry. I didn’t saw you there” I said.

Outfit

b8d1d0c9c286f50ada7627764f687155

@Sophia1233 - Tanner (mentioned)
@Meekepeek - Javier

5 Likes

//500J//
I look up just in time to see a girl stumble my way. I get up so I can prevent either of us falling into the fountain by grabbing her shoulder firmly but gently. “Easy there” I chuckle. “it would be a shame if you hurt yourself,” I said and remove my hands as I gave her a charming smile. “you’re alright?” I then ask, tilting my head a little as I looked at her and noticed her emblem. “You’re a wizard?” I ask.
@Owertym

clothes

2 Likes

Jade Onsiopes

I nodded slightly when guy as guy removed his hand of my shouldersz after grabbing my gently in order to prevent either of us falling. “Yeah, I’m alright… Sorry again, I didn’t meant to bump into you” I said and smiled a little bit awkwardly and embarrassed.

After we were not about to fall anymore, I got a better look at the guy. The was taller than me, dark skinned with a dark brown hair. He must have noticed my guild mark, because he asked if I’m a wizard. Otherwise why would he just assume that, right? I asked myself in my mind.

I nodded at his question, “Yes, I’m member of FrustFury guild” I said proudly. Even though there two guilds in Magnolia, but GoldenSwan is more popular. I was proud being member of FrustFury and I didn’t tought that they are better than us.

I looked at him closely trying to find any marks or anything what would help me to indentificate if he is also wizard. And if he is what guild he is from. But I wasn’t able to find anything like that. “And what about you? Are you one too?” I asked curiously.

@Meekepeek - Javier

2 Likes

//500J//
“Don’t worry about it, no harm done” I said friendly. She answered proudly that she was part of FrostFury and I nodded while listening. she then asked if I was a wizard. I chuckle lowly and nod as an answer. “Yes I am” I said. “But I don’t belong to any guild right now” I explain. “I prefer to be on the road, and don’t really need a place to return to, though Magnolia is always as fun to pass through” I add looking around the charming town with a smile.
@Owertym

2 Likes

RavenFord || 500J

No, things won’t work out if I just sit here and do nothing- Scythas thought.
Ignoring all the beauties of nature in a sunny day around him, he stood up brushing off the dirt from his clothes. Scythas’s face was always expressionless and his violent eyes always void of emotions. Scythas sauntered back into the guild hall as the morning breeze kept frolicking his hairs before his forehead. He was looking for the guild master, maybe he could give Scythas a job to earn some money? Although he did not look like he could trust him. He was in a dark guild, after all. Scanning the hall with his eyes, Scythas spotted the guild master near seats as he was going through his planner. Scythas approached him.

“is there any job available for me?”, He asked tonelessly.

@ForeverAngel
@ForeverAngel!!!

2 Likes

Serena Frost || Her bedroom - GoldenSwan Guild || 500J

The guild master is speaking to me! What do I say Serena was having a bit of a freak out. “I’m… a bit… shy.” serena didn’t know why she had a hard time saying just a simple sentence. “How are… you master Marena?” Is master too much?

@ForeverAngel - Marena

3 Likes

Jade Onsiopes

I listened to him and nodded slightly. “That sounds lonely. Don’t having a place or people to return to” I said thinking. “So anyways, what are you doing in Magnolia?” I asked curiously.

@Meekepeek - Javier

2 Likes

//500J//
I shrug. “Mostly passing through. Plus its a great town for magic supplies” I explain. “That’s why I don’t feel lonely. I come here pretty often so I know a lot of people. In a way, I have many places where I can return to now” I point out
@Owertym

Erik
|| 500 J || Magnolia Streets ||

Erik had in the middle of finishing a job when someone managed to snatch one of his silver keys. For a brief moment, the two stared at each other in bewilderment as the thief realized that he had only grabbed the key for Erik’s sleepy little nikora, Kimon. In an instant, the man was running away and tossing the key in the opposite direction. Although the fact that he had had the audacity to even try and steal from him in the first place made him want to hunt the man down, he instead ran after the key, diving to make sure that he caught it. He did not want any harm to come to it. Besides, even if he did not care whatsoever, it had been instinct to dive for it despite being seemingly out of character.
He did not expect, however, to land at the feet of a blonde woman. The metal of his light armor scraped against the ground but he still managed to catch the key and prevent any damage to it. A bit embarrassed, he looked up at the woman, his face getting a tad bit warm. There was a frown on his face as he spoke, though. Grunting, he said, “Ah… I apologize, ma’am…” Normally, Erik was not the type to initiate conversation but… he felt the need to apologize.

@Meekepeek || Elinor I had no idea how to make the two of them run into each other at first, so sorry if this is a bit confusing/poorly written!

Devon Roafilia
|| 500 J || Magnolia Streets

After finishing a shift at the Mocha Fountain Maid Cafe, Devon changed into her normal clothes. Despite being tired, she was not nearly tired enough to go rest in her bed. Uncertain of where to go, she began wandering the streets of Magnolia. There was a big smile on her face as she greeted people. At first, she began to wander in the direction of her own guild, Goldenswans. Yet she was unsure of whether or not she wanted to go inside just yet, so she hovered around the outside, leaning against the wall. There did not seem to be many people around at this point, so she stared up at the sky, thinking.

Approachable

2 Likes

//500J//
I was close tp entering the city, when suddenly a heavy armored man fell down in front of me. I looked down with a raised eyebrow but smiled. “That’s quite alright, are you alright?” I asked as I squat down with a tilted head.
@Daunt - don’t worry, I just woke up so sorry for the small part.

3 Likes

500J I RavenFord Guild Master

Tora noticed a guild member come up to him.

“Is there any job available for me?”, The guy asked tonelessly.

Tora raised an eyebrow but shrugged as he stood up. He pondered momentarily.

“Are you new here?” Tora asked curiously.

“Besides the point you can do an errand with me for 10 Jewels. Job Board doesn’t start for awhile.” Tora explained.

Tora threw on a dark jewel encrusted jacket and summoned the guild’s vehicle.

@OhSumana

1 Like

500 J || RavenFord

“Are you new here?”, the guild master asked curiously.

Scythas furrowed his eyebrows in response, Tora, as a guild master, was supposed to know about the residents of his guild. They were supposed to treat each other as family, right? Scythas had been there for almost 2 months, and he did not even know. This was why, Scythas did not find him trustworthy.

“Quite the new one”, He, however, answered. He got a little discouraged hearing the news about the job board, “Any job will do right now. I need to earn” he said

@ForeverAngel
@ForeverAngel

1 Like