Fairy Tail: Guilds Unite! Sign Ups + Discussion

fairytaill

Welcome to Fiore! The Kingdom of Fiore is one of the countries located on the Earth Land. Fiore is also the main country that holds some of the best and seemingly worst guilds known to any person or being alive. Fiore is a wonderful country currently ruled by King Toma E. Fiore soon to be Hisui E. Fiore- Which is why it’s being targeted by an ancient demon sorcerer named Vigor.

He once ruled Fiore with an iron fist, No one dared to over-throw nor step to him. All except one simple mage- A war commenced and Vigor was trapped in a deep slumber never to awaken again…But what happens when the same spell that trapped Vigor for eternity breaks and his decades of slumber come to an end. Vigor has now set his sights on ruling Fiore once more- But he’s far too powerful for the magic council or one guild to handle. By the order of the magic council every guild whether independent, dark and legal must set aside their differences and make a temporary bond to be rid of Vigor. Once they have succeeded everything can go back to normal… Right?

This roleplay is decently-advanced, A writing sample is required due to the details of this roleplay.

Rules.
  • No Mary Sue’s or Gary Stu’s.
  • Please be respectful of everyone in the role-play.
  • PLEASE Be active! A post every 4 days is required, If you give an excused reason as to why you need more than 4 days please pm me. After a week of inactivity you will receive a warning through pm. After 2 weeks your character will be put up for adoption.
  • Relationships are allowed along with: Sex and Drugs. although make it minimal with a trigger warning, Anything too descriptive take it to PM.
  • Do not attempt to kill characters without permission from the owner of said character.
  • Please add location to your character’s name so it wont be confusing on where you were if you take some time off the rp.
Information.

IT IS REQUIRED, That you watch two episodes of Fairy Tail so you can get a decent understanding of how this rp will go otherwise you will be confused!

Videos:
- YouTube

- YouTube

Important Links: (Click the Emojis)

REQUIRED TO READ BEFORE SIGNING UP:
Information Doc: :newspaper:

Faceclaims: :camera_flash:
Locations: :earth_americas:
Jobs: :construction_worker_man:
Job Board: TBA
Businesses: :convenience_store:
Sorcerer’s Weekly Model Sign Up: [0/7] :framed_picture:
Sorcerer’s Weekly: TBA

NOTE: Locations are there for role-play purposes, Anything is available to work in aside from sorcerer’s weekly which you have to sign up for. There are only 10 Members per guild, This is due to how many we have and the need to spread out enough people for each guild. If the Guild Master position is OPEN you can take on the roll of guild master for that guild.

Guilds:
GoldenSwan I Legal Guild I Location: Magnolia Town I Guild Master: @Yomama I [5/7]
FrostFury I Legal Guild I Location: Magnolia Town I Guild Master: @Sophia1233 I [2/7]
RavenFord I Dark Guild I Location: Clover Town I Guild Master: @AstroPoison I [2/7]
PhoenixShard I Independent Guild I Location: Crocus City I Guild Master: @Nil I [3/7]

Official Role-play Start: May 2nd.

Tags

@BlackBlood
@Meekepeek
@phnx
@GlitterFist
@FuzilladeBlue
@OhSumana
@Kunimitzzu
@Sophia1233

Reserves:
@BlackBlood Female + Male :x:
@Daunt Female + Male :x:
@SkyWalker Female + Male :x:
@Owertym Female + Male :x:
@Sophia1233 Female :x:
@Yomama Female + Male :x:
@Kunimitzzu Female :x:
@GlitterFist Male :x:
@phnx Male :x:
@OhSumana Male :x:

NOTE: Anime or Drawn FC’s Only!

17 Likes

pssst add the rp tag

2 Likes

Thank you madam! :wink:

1 Like

also can you add a ‘something else’ option in the form for what type of magic my character has, because it’s none of the above

1 Like

Staff are ment to add tags to threads

3 Likes

Whoops

1 Like

really I thought you could tag the rp group always when you have a sign up, since that’s how most get to know when new rp’s start

I mean I was asked to join because I would get tagged when new sign-ups would start

2 Likes

A lot of requirements Jesus :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I had my laptop on but wasn’t doing anything on it-- I jumped up real quick though when I saw the notif for being tagged in this (:
I’ll read through in a bit and reserve if that’s needed!

1 Like

I knoww, It’s my first “advanced” rp and It’s going to be a hassle, But I think it’ll be fun.

You can’t tag the RP community but you can add the tag/hashtags SignUp

2 Likes

oh oops I did with mine :see_no_evil:
didn’t hear any complains then

ngl I was going to complain but it wasn’t my place

2 Likes

should have, I didn’t know :joy:

1 Like

welp now I do

1 Like

I just know someone’s gonna complain about the currency system-

You mean to the first post? That’s fine.

adding tags here is for the OP or staff

Summary

1 Like

but I mean it, I was told ‘join the RP tag, that way you’ll get tagged when a new rp starts’ :joy:

1 Like

I thought any user can do it and mods only did that to popularize the sections or whatever?

1 Like

What type of samples are you looking for? So I can know whether to get a previous one or make a new one

1 Like