`☼ fairytaled | chat thread `☼

Yes, I’m afraid to say this is the only current RP that I’m in

2 Likes

Wait, wdym?
Aren’t you in ATRS and Mistifying?

2 Likes

In the private PM when I told you the plan about the bio I had, you said this

and I have to say

I only ever thought of somebody de-aging a person because of the different lenghts of aging in the books

2 Likes

Oh my gawd-
I can’t believe LoTR inspired you

2 Likes

I’m in mystifying yes, but I haven’t post anything except for one post since it was brought back?

ATRS? That has not started yet, but I can’t wait for it to do so because I have so many plans already. The one thing I could do in those few weeks I wasn’t RP-ing was planning. Like literally, I started planning a relationship with my Russian character and another girl and they sounded so good together that we literally planned everything about the two of them and the owner of the RP warned us not ot plan so much before the RP even starts lol

3 Likes

No, it has started…

2 Likes

Yeah, you’re also in Lady Society, right? I know it hasn’ started yet… BUT I HOPE IT WILL SOON!

2 Likes

Why not? Every story that involves an elf, or an orc, or a fanatasy world in medieval times with magic in it was inspired by the LotR, The Hobbits and The Simmalirion (still a fresh fan dunno if I spelt it wrong)

2 Likes

Henlo uwu

1 Like

Oh sorry I’m not in Avatar, I saw the letters and hoped you meant Lady Societly lol, I was talking about Lady Society

1 Like

Hiiiii !!!

2 Likes

I can relate to that, oops~

2 Likes

hi~~~

how u doin? me? im writin somethin cuz a certain person will be waiting to reply XD

1 Like

Let me tell you, I have been planning, in secret, for this character I’m making (which is finished I just need confirmation that the historical part of his bio is okay with the owner) and for the past months we have been making this family, and since then we had so many plans that … literally we can write a book just about this family and their struggles because every single child of the family has some sort of trauma and even their parents have a huge and sweet backstory nevermind the fact they’re both dead and any backstory about them is unnecessary.

2 Likes

I’m great actually, hope your reply gives you a lot of serotnin

2 Likes

Ooooh, that sounds great!
Planning is awesome!
I can’t wait to see your characters interact with mine!

2 Likes

Yes very much serotonin XD im writin a scene of slight strip… and ofc i aint explaining that XD but i think im safe ofc

also stalking the comments, i see a planned char on the making imma look in the comments more :eyes: :rofl:

2 Likes

I’m sorry what happend about your planning, I know the colonel character was supposed to be like raised by your character, but it’s so much better this way, because tbh my character would be boring were it not for his family because his family is partially the reason he went to war in the first place (though it’s not like they forced him, he forced himself nobody even would suggest to a firstborn to go into the army) and that’s where he became so tortured and well … not boring. Whenever there’s nothing to do with my character I can easily make him paranoid or I could make him enter a dark room, panic and forget the way out because his trauma left him with phobia of dark places

2 Likes

Ahhhh, no worries! I ended up (or I will end up) creating a different character. We can always plan for the characters we have… if they would know each other, of course!

2 Likes

what is your character anyways? Is it still going to be an old aunt to somebody or what?

2 Likes