`☼ fairytaled | chat thread `☼

⋆⋇⋆⋇⋇⋆✦꘏✦⋆⋇⋆⋇⋆⋇⋆⋇⋆⋇⋇⋆✦꘏✦⋆⋇⋆⋇⋆⋇⋆⋇⋆⋇⋇⋆✦꘏✦⋆⋇⋆⋇⋆⋇⋆⋇⋆⋇⋇⋆✦꘏✦⋆⋇⋆⋇⋆⋇⋆⋇⋆⋇⋇⋆✦꘏✦⋆⋇

image || image

october 11, 2017 - present

╔ ———————————— ╗

𝓅𝓁𝑜𝓉

Her bottom lip quivered. Her question trembled in the air-“Are you sure?” She cowered, bony knees knocking together, shoulders caving in, she found she couldn’t quite meet his eyes.
“We cannot afford to wait any longer. This will work. It has to.”
She said nothing-what was there to do except nod in meek agreement. Even though his back was turned to her, she offered a shivering curtsy out of respect before leaving the room, softly closing the wooden door behind her.

One week later…
A shimmering golden package tied with a burgundy ribbon is delivered to your character. Inside is a letter, penned in pitch-black ink…

𝒟𝑒𝒶𝓇 [ 𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇’𝓈 𝓃𝒶𝓂𝑒 ],
𝒪𝓊𝓇 𝓈𝓎𝓈𝓉𝑒𝓂𝓈 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒸𝑜𝓃𝒻𝒾𝓇𝓂𝑒𝒹 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒹𝑒𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓃𝒹𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝑜𝒻 𝒶 𝒻𝒶𝓂𝑜𝓊𝓈 𝒻𝒶𝒾𝓇𝓎𝓉𝒶𝓁𝑒 𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇. 𝒲𝑒 𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝓅𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓈𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝑜𝒻𝒻𝑒𝓇 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒶 𝓅𝓁𝒶𝒸𝑒 𝒶𝓉 𝒪𝓃𝒸𝑒 𝒰𝓅𝑜𝓃 𝒶 𝐻𝒾𝑔𝒽, 𝒶 𝒷𝑜𝒶𝓇𝒹𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓈𝒸𝒽𝑜𝑜𝓁 𝓈𝓅𝑒𝒸𝒾𝒻𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓁𝓁𝓎 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑜𝒻𝒻𝓈𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓃𝑔𝑜𝒻 𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇𝓈 𝒻𝓇𝑜𝓂 𝓂𝓎𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓁𝑜𝑔𝓎, 𝒻𝒶𝒾𝓇𝓎𝓉𝒶𝓁𝑒𝓈, 𝒻𝒶𝒷𝓁𝑒𝓈, 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒻𝑜𝓁𝓀𝓁𝑜𝓇𝑒. 𝐼𝒻 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒽𝑜𝑜𝓈𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝒶𝒸𝒸𝑒𝓅𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓉𝒶𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃, 𝓌𝑒 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝑒𝓃𝓈𝓊𝓇𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝒷𝑒 𝓉𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓉𝑒𝒹 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝓇𝑜𝓎𝒶𝓁𝓉𝓎, 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓂𝑒𝓉 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓊𝓃𝒾𝓂𝒶𝑔𝒾𝓃𝒶𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓁𝓊𝓍𝓊𝓇𝓎. 𝒯𝒽𝑒𝓈𝑒 𝓁𝓊𝓍𝓊𝓇𝒾𝑒𝓈 𝒾𝓃𝒸𝓁𝓊𝒹𝑒 𝒸𝑜𝓂𝒻𝑜𝓇𝓉𝒶𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝒹𝑜𝓇𝓂𝒾𝓉𝑜𝓇𝒾𝑒𝓈, 𝓂𝑒𝒶𝓁𝓈 𝓅𝓇𝑒𝓅𝒶𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒷𝓎 𝓇𝑒𝓃𝑜𝓌𝓃𝑒𝒹 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝑒𝓍𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝑒𝓃𝒸𝑒𝒹 𝒸𝒽𝑒𝒻𝓈, 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓁𝑒𝓈𝓈𝑜𝓃𝓈 𝓉𝒶𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝒷𝓎 𝒶𝒸𝒸𝑜𝓂𝓅𝓁𝒾𝓈𝒽𝑒𝒹 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓅𝒶𝓈𝓈𝒾𝑜𝓃𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝓉𝑒𝒶𝒸𝒽𝑒𝓇𝓈. 𝒩𝑜 𝓂𝒶𝓉𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝒶𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓈𝓉𝓇𝓎, 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝒷𝑒 𝑔𝒾𝓋𝑒𝓃 𝓃𝓊𝓂𝑒𝓇𝑜𝓊𝓈 𝑜𝓅𝓅𝑜𝓇𝓉𝓊𝓃𝒾𝓉𝒾𝑒𝓈-𝑜𝓅𝓅𝑜𝓇𝓉𝓊𝓃𝒾𝓉𝒾𝑒𝓈 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝑜𝓃𝓁𝓎 𝓇𝑒𝒸𝑒𝒾𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓉 𝒪𝓃𝒸𝑒 𝒰𝓅𝑜𝓃 𝒶 𝐻𝒾𝑔𝒽. 𝒩𝑜 𝓉𝓊𝒾𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃 𝒾𝓈 𝓃𝑒𝒸𝒸𝑒𝓈𝓈𝒶𝓇𝓎, 𝑜𝓃𝓁𝓎 𝒷𝓇𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝓁𝑒𝓉𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝓉𝑜 𝓋𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒻𝓎 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓅𝒶𝓇𝑒𝓃𝓉𝒶𝑔𝑒. 𝒲𝑒 𝒽𝑜𝓅𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝓈𝑒𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓈𝑜𝑜𝓃.
𝐻𝑒𝒶𝒹𝓂𝒶𝓈𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒢𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓂 & 𝒮𝓉𝒶𝒻𝒻

Included with the letter is a uniform according to the student’s gender and student handbook.
It has been exactly one year, and Once Upon a High still stands tall, gates open for yet another year. Last year, the first-years were dismissed-slightly frazzled, but unharmed. Deals had been struck, kisses shared, couples created. Each student left the large white castle with a spinning head full of memories. Now, the second year has begun-with the old students returning, but new ones mixed in as well. It is time for students to form new relationships, make memories, have fun, and complete their assignments. And ignore the dark magic lurking just around the corner.

╚ ———————————— ╝

╔ ———————————— ╗

𝓇𝓊𝓁𝑒𝓈

1. Each roleplay post must be four to five sentences long. No one-liners are allowed, and just one word does not count as a sentence. If you are having trouble with keeping your posts four sentences are more, I am always here to help ^-^ There is no limit to how long a post can be [ although these forums might have one… ]

2. S-x is allowed, but it must be implied. Be sure to follow the guidelines of the shanniiwrites forums. Once the clothes come off, fade to black, or move to a PM to continue. You can describe intimacy such as kissing, making out, etc, but please make sure to keep it PG-13! ]

3. Make use of trigger/content warnings. When discussing sensitive topics, add a warning and blur the content. Make sure to follow the guidelines regarding topics you wish to discuss and do proper research on them to make sure you are writing sensitively and correctly.

4. No godmodding without consent. When you control the actions of a character that is not yours without permission of their creator, you are godmodding. If you wish to do so, please ask their creator first! You may never k-ll someone’s character without their permission either.

5. No orp posts on the official roleplay thread. You may include an orp/ooc at the end of your character’s rp post. However, you cannot simply post something that is only an orp/ooc. That is what the chat thread [ or possibly the signup thread ] is for. Please be sure you’re posting in the right places to prevent clutter!

6. Cloning is allowed in certain circumstances. You are allowed to clone your character to finish up a conversation from a past time/class period. However, you cannot clone your character twice in the same time period [ ex : having two copies of your character in literature class ]. This is not allowed because it makes no sense-your character can’t duplicate themselves and do two things at once. [ Well, unless that’s their ability xd ]

7. Activity levels. I am very easygoing about this. I would prefer if everyone attempts to post at least once a week, but of course, I understand if you don’t/can’t. I would appreciate knowing if you are unable to, though <-< We all have lives, and you don’t have to write when you aren’t feeling it or have something going on!! :)) however, if you are inactive from the RP for a long time, I might ask you if you are still interested. If you are inactive from these forums for several months, your characters may be deleted or put up for adoption, unless I was previously told not to. TLDR, communication is key~

8. No mary sues / gary stus. These are perfect, overpowered characters with no flaws and no way to be defeated. Do your best to write a realistic and balanced character! Let me know if you need help~

9. No two characters can share the same first name or faceclaim. This includes different spellings of the same name / different pronunciations but same spellings. If your character goes by a nickname that is already taken, this is not allowed either. If the characters are identical twins, they can share the same faceclaim. However, if not, you will have to pick another. I love finding names and faceclaims, so let me know if I can help you in any way.

10. Have fun and be respectful. I love this RP with all of my heart, and I hope you guys will grow to love it as well. Please be kind and treat each other with respect. Disagreements happen, but please attempt to resolve them in PMs. The only drama we want is in-RP drama! Your interest means a lot, and I want you to be as happy and comfy as possible. So reach out to me if you have any issues!

╚ ———————————— ╝

╔ ———————————— ╗

𝓈𝒾𝑔𝓃𝓊𝓅𝓈

click [ here ] for a guide to signing up your fairytaled character, written by yours truly~

character name :
child of :
romantic orientation :
best subject :
personality :
biography :
faceclaim :
birthdate [ optional ] :

the signup form for pets is below…
name :
pet of :
personality [ optional ] :
biography [ optional ] :
faceclaim :
birthdate [ optional ] :

╚ ———————————— ╝

╔ ———————————— ╗

𝒻𝒶𝒸𝑒𝒸𝓁𝒶𝒾𝓂𝓈

- ladies [ a - m ] -
- ladies [ n - z ] -
- gentlemen [ a - m ] -
- gentlemen [ n - z ] -
- non-binary [ a - z ] -
- creatures [ a - z ] -
- adoption center -

╚ ———————————— ╝

╔ ———————————— ╗

𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓉𝓈 & 𝓁𝒾𝓃𝓀𝓈

- all characters + reserves list -
a list in google sheets form that contains every FTD character, including reserves, inactives, and pets. helpful to determine which parents and names are taken, ratios, and more! ^-^

- roommates -
a list in google docs form that contains the roommate pairings. useful for determining your character’s dorm number as well.

- schedules -
a list in google sheets form that contains every character’s schedule. Also includes class ratios, and soon to include grades.

- instagrimm -
social media slides for the characters. free to edit and create for your own characters. a play on “instagram”.

- official roleplay thread -
the thread for roleplaying!

- official signup thread -
a place to make reserves, create awesome characters, and to react to them! i will also post the occasional announcement/poll here!

- official chat thread -
a place for the fam to chat, and for orp content!

- official fan thread -
a place to read and write fairytaled-inspired fanfiction. i also post art here, and you guys are welcome to as well! mostly a thread for creativity and extra fairytaled content.

- calendar -
a place to schedule events such as school events, clubs, parties, etc. will be filled up soon enough…

- faerie tea -
once upon a high’s mysterious new gossip blog…

╚ ———————————— ╝

╔ ———————————— ╗

𝒻𝑜𝓇𝓂𝓈

- class registration -
mandatory form!! you must fill this out in order for your character to have classes to attend.

╚ ———————————— ╝

╔ ———————————— ╗

𝒶𝓇𝒸𝒽𝒾𝓋𝑒𝓈

old episode forums
[ one ][ two ][ three ][ four ][ five ]

episode forums
[ one ][ two ][ three][ four ][ five ][ six ][ seven ][ eight ]
[ nine ][ ten ][ eleven ][ twelve ][ thirteen ][ fourteen ]
[ fifteen ][ sixteen ][ seventeen ][ eighteen ][ nineteen ]
[ twenty ][ twenty-one ][ twenty-two ]

return of the legend
[ one ][ two ]

miscellaneous
[ fanfiction thread ][ s-class ][ signups I. ][ signups II. ][ signups III. ]

╚ ———————————— ╝

17 Likes

FIRST ^_-

1 Like

SECOND!

1 Like

HI

1 Like

AYYYY

GOOD JOB OUIJA

1 Like

oh hello

1 Like

Yet again, Cam teaches me something new and super interesting :eyes::star_struck: thank you!!

OMG HIIIIHIIII

1 Like

Yee.

1 Like

so this was just made? guess there is a reboot again…

1 Like

Haha yeah basically :woozy_face::eyes:
you should join ussssss

2 Likes

awe, i’m glad i can teach you~

also Colombian fauna was HUGE interest of mine when i was a child so if you have any question you can hmu~

3 Likes

Of course!! I feel bad they’re depicted as so evil now-

YESSS I definitely will :star_struck::star_struck::heart_eyes:

1 Like

like i see there is activity here and the signupps and I thought the offical thread was made plus this. im not used to 3 seperate threads

1 Like

Ohhhh I see! It’s mostly just to keep things organized!

Sign ups are for making new characters and asking questions about characters, and this one is for talking with the fam and about the RP.

The official thread is closed for now but that’s for the actual RP :heart:

2 Likes

yeah
actually haha fun fact:
piranhas are sometimes linked to south american natives by the usage of the name “Caribes” which is used both for the fish and for an allegedly cannibalistic native american tribe so
yeah…

1 Like

i wont remember that but okay. ty :smiley:

1 Like

Ohhhhh okay this makes sense :eyes::eyes: thats so interesting!!

1 Like

Lollll no problem :sparkles:

1 Like

yeah
it’s really sad tho, seeing how much influence the spanish had on how we perceive our things
but y’know

2 Likes