`☼ fairytaled | chat thread `☼

i thought you had to reply-

3 Likes

I somehow managed to flirt with my boyfriend, which was weird. Once, I chased him around Walmart with glitter on my finger, smearing it on his forehead.

2 Likes

i did?

2 Likes

nah it’s you

3 Likes

he’s just asking to be insulted

3 Likes

Honestly, no. I never have. I haven’t forgotten about any of them. It’s just that I was on a holiday and then came back and I was worried for a family member. One that was really close to, for years. Sadly, I had to lose them two days ago and I haven’t been coping very well. Walking around my house (and even being on the forums) there is a reminder everywhere that I no longer have them here. I’m sorry, I’m just struggling to cope right now.

4 Likes

Buttercup, as this question wasn’t an FTD one, do you think maybe it could be on the other thread as I suggested here? Can we please use other threads when not talking about FTD? Even when asking how people are, it’d be really cool to use general chats and not an specific RP one. (pleading_face)

Oh, right. Okay. It’s just that the rest of forums is slowly dying and yet no one here wants to move threads/chats and only talk about FTD here.

I have homosexual boys!

3 Likes

Why do they have to do this? It’s still only the second day.

1 Like

@Kristi & @ethereal & @tina.g I come in now, right :eyes:
I’m working on a post now btw
I just wanted to make sure

3 Likes

No it’s ok, I’m sorry that happened to you

2 Likes

yeah

3 Likes

I think @ethereal + @Tina.G right?

3 Likes

gives cookie

1 Like

@Cadborosa I can’t remember if we agreed to continue Alya & Jara’s conversation or not I’m sorry :sob:

2 Likes

Oh that’s so funny cause I can’t remember that either
XD I do remember that Alya wanted to strangle her so- I don’t know how possible that is to continue XD
I’m neutral- I think it’s at a good stopping point if you don’t want to deal with cloning XD

2 Likes

I’m fine with just stopping because im pretty sure dark up and left and alya’s really angry at her-

2 Likes

For the safety of Jara and sanity of Alya it will end XD

2 Likes

Noe and Alexia doe :eyes::sparkles:

2 Likes