`☼ fairytaled | chat thread `☼

Okay I recently watched LotR for the first time ever and I’m changing my pfp to some of my favorite characters from the thrilogy every few days somebody different, depening on the mood … but also Tharanduil because I am literally in love with Lee Pace

I might make a poll if I can’t choose who to change it to tbh

Today is Faramir because swoon

4 Likes

FARAMIRRR :star_struck::star_struck:

3 Likes

Why do I feel like this option is the most likely?

Jakob is such a tangible character, I love him ~

I realise I did not answer that ! I’m so sorry, I’ll squeeze it into the next post ~

Oh my. x)

Lovely, that’s one point for César.

And César believed him.

I loved this post, as always ~

1 Like

RIIIGTH! He deserves some appretitation and some love! He was not only shadowed by his brother his entire life, when his brother was dead his father said, in all seriousness he would rather if he was taht way and sent him on a suicide mission.
And not only is he good looking, he’s also cute and sweet and nice despite his father being a maniac who tried to burn him alive

3 Likes

Faramir is an absolute lamb. His ending with Eowyn was a very lovely outcome for both characters.

2 Likes

I’m so glad y’all agree!

2 Likes

I mean just look at the affection

3 Likes

SO CUTEEE :pleading_face::sob:

3 Likes

I’m internally screaming!

3 Likes

I just googled it and this is what happens to them after the Return of the King

" After the demise of Sauron, Éowyn and Faramir marry and settle in Ithilien, of which Faramir is made the ruling Prince by Aragorn. Faramir and Éowyn have a son, Elboron. "

3 Likes

AHHHHH ME TOOOOO

2 Likes

OMGGG

2 Likes

Okay, I need to calm myself, do you maybe wanna RP with some of my characters? I regret to say that I haven’t been in the mood to RP for weeks and it’s finally getting back to me … Right after watching the thrilogy I like started learning more and more about the thrilogy, the books and Tolkien and after being this aazed by his work I regained my will to RP.

2 Likes

FTD?

2 Likes

Yes, I’m afraid to say this is the only current RP that I’m in

2 Likes

Wait, wdym?
Aren’t you in ATRS and Mistifying?

2 Likes

In the private PM when I told you the plan about the bio I had, you said this

and I have to say

I only ever thought of somebody de-aging a person because of the different lenghts of aging in the books

2 Likes

Oh my gawd-
I can’t believe LoTR inspired you

2 Likes

I’m in mystifying yes, but I haven’t post anything except for one post since it was brought back?

ATRS? That has not started yet, but I can’t wait for it to do so because I have so many plans already. The one thing I could do in those few weeks I wasn’t RP-ing was planning. Like literally, I started planning a relationship with my Russian character and another girl and they sounded so good together that we literally planned everything about the two of them and the owner of the RP warned us not ot plan so much before the RP even starts lol

3 Likes

No, it has started…

2 Likes