`✰ fairytaled | fan content thread `✰

I’m not even gonna lie, I spent like an hour yesterday going through all their posts :skull:
And I had a great fic idea, but then I was like, why don’t we just roleplay it out? If u want :woman_shrugging:
Unfortunately no au :smiling_face_with_tear:
Just Quill calling her dad for more money then he wants to talk to Kristi cuz he’s noticed Aquila has been acting different lol

2 Likes

Hi guys

2 Likes

OOH YESS

1 Like

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・❉・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・❉・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・❉・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

Quill sat on her bed, the soft glow of the lamp casting a warm light over the room. It was still bright enough out, but Aquila couldn’t bring herself to open the window. She couldn’t believe that Kristi was actually there with her, her dark, long hair falling in waves around her shoulders, her eyes as mesmerizing as ever. Quill couldn’t help but admire the contrast of Kristi’s dark skin against the white sheets of the bed. She was staring, so quickly went back to fumbling with her phone.

She hadn’t expected Kristi to come back and hang out with her, but she certainly wasn’t complaining. She cast her eyes back up at the she-devil. “I… I have to call someone, please don’t do anything… weird.” She narrowed her eyes at Kristi, not even imagining the possibilities.

@Kristi - Kristi: woop look what I found :eyes: :sparkles:

1 Like

This gotta be retrograde bc me and my friend were reading through all our posts and fangirling again

1 Like

Kristi Nwaike

(banner later)

She was bare, her body uncovered except for the white sheets that Kristi pushed away, allowing the breeze to kiss her body and for the light to reflect on her face, making her brown eyes flicker red. For Kristi, red eyes were a sign of a lot of things, they were a sign that she was angry, pleased, or up to no good, and it was the definitely the latter two.

She stretched her arms, aware of bluey’s eyes on her, staring at her almost nervously, which made Kristi flash a smile towards her, acting as if nothing had happened between them- at least nothing to be embarrassed by, and acting like her body was not completely exposed. “Want to do it again, so your memory can refreshes?” Kristi asked, arching a brow. “You’re staring at me quite intensively, it’s almost making me nervous, Blue.” Her voice was quite mocking as she looked away as if she was a bashful middle school girl. “I’m quite shy, didn’t you know?”

She was not. Kristi was everything but shy, and she know that Smurf, little blue, knew it too. After all if Kristi was shy, she would not have received the warning she did. “Me, do anything weird?” Kristi questioned as if it was unbelievable, her eyes flickering weird, as she stood up, walking up to Aquilla. “Have I ever been weird?” Her voice lowered as she questioned, her eyes now fully red.

aaaahhh @Tina.G

1 Like

“Want to do it again, so your memory can refreshes?” Aquila looked away as her face flushed pink. There was no way she’d be able to answer that in a coherent sentence. “You’re staring at me quite intensively, it’s almost making me nervous, Blue.” Quill nearly rolled her eyes, “I’m quite shy, didn’t you know?” She laughed, short and suddenly. “Yeah, what a testament of earlier.” She smiled, looking back over her shoulder at the beautiful girl behind her.

Aquila tried to maintain her composure, forcing a chuckle as she reached for her phone, keeping a close eye on Kristi. “Well, I mean, you do have your moments,” Aquila replied, trying to diffuse the tension with a small joke. Kristi’s gaze bore into her, the red in her eyes almost glowing in the dimly lit room. Some time ago, Aquila would have been scared of Kristi when her eyes became red. Now? It definitely made her cautious, but not scared one bit.

Aquila pulled her baby pink sweats up, pulling on a plain white T-shirt. She had to call her dad, and she wasn’t looking forward to it. Yes, he loved her to the moon and back, and she did love him loads but… after mom died Aquila felt like her emotions (other than anger) had gone from 100% to 10%. But she did need more money, she was only a student after all with ambitions so so close to reach.

With a shaky hand, she dialed her father’s number, waiting anxiously as the phone rang. She couldn’t even look at Kristi. He picked up on the second ring, his warm voice filtering through the line. “Hey, sweetheart, what’s up?” he greeted her, his usual warm tone making Aquila feel a pang of guilt for what she was about to ask. “Dad, um… I need to… ask something of you,” [/color] Aquila started, her voice wavering slightly. She could feel her father’s concern through the phone, and she braced herself for his reaction. But he waited, so she continued. “I…” She waked to the other side of the room. “Need some more money.” She quickly said.

There was a moment of silence on the other end of the line before her father spoke again. “Hmm,” She couldn’t read what it meant. “I’m surprised you hadn’t called sooner. Looks like you’ve been buying for two,” he said, his voice filled with love and pride. “Have you made some friends?” Aquila’s face lit up. “Y-yeah, I have.” An actual giggle on his end. Giggles! It had been a while since she had heard him sound so light-hearted. Aquila looked back at the girl she desperately crushed on behind her, her face flushing with a mix of embarrassment and adrenaline. “Wait… Aquila why are you speaking so quietly? OH. Is… Do you have a boyfriend!.. Girlfriend?” Aquila nearly exploded. Shhhh, okay okay, yes. Yes. Kinda… Is that a yes then?” She was done. She turned the volume as low as it would go. “Is there someone in the room? Aquila, is that them? I want to meet them-” “her” “meet her. Give her the phone.” Aquila turned to look at Kristi. She eyed her wearily. Then, reached her phone out unable to make eye contact.

@Kristi - Kristi : is this a good place to end it? Also, forgot to post, sorry :skull:

If anyone wants to do something with a character of mine٫ let me know.

1 Like

Im busy till monday, but anyone in particular u wanted to use?

1 Like

Not that I can think of. All my characters should be on the slides.

1 Like

sounds good, ill update monday then :eyes:

1 Like

How would you feel about Hao Tian and my boy Azziz?

1 Like

Sure! I’ll look him up.

1 Like

I don’t exactly understand his personality, but that’s fine.

1 Like

Which one? :sweat_smile:
If u wanna do any of your other chars or any others of mine definitely let me know!

1 Like

You know what٫ its fine. Who should post first?

1 Like

I can tomorrow, otherwise if you want too!!

1 Like

That’s fine!

1 Like

Okok back
Uhh, where should I start the post? Location wise?

1 Like

Hmmm…how about outside or the castleteria?

1 Like