`✰ fairytaled | fan content thread `✰

Okok, I’ll come up something
Or at least try :joy:

1 Like

Good luck.

1 Like

Azziz trudged through the cafeteria, his eyes scanning the room with a mix of disinterest and wariness. He had never been a fan of crowds, and the unfamiliar faces and cacophony of sounds in this new school made him feel like an outsider. Homeschooling had always been his preference, and now he was stuck in this sea of strangers.

As he navigated the tables, he scanned over the faces quickly. Anyone could be a threat. He didn’t want to make any friends or connections, at least not yet. Maybe never. He was used to being alone, and it was safer that way.

Azziz, making his way to the exit, in the new atmosphere, somehow managed to trip. His feet caught on something, and he stumbled, almost falling onto the floor. He looked up to see a boy sitting in a wheelchair, his arms resting on the armrests as he watched Azziz.

Azziz’s first instinct was to apologize and try to get out of there as quickly as possible. But something about the boy’s state and ability to navigate this with… a wheelchair made me stay. Or maybe it was just the fact that the boy didn’t seem like he was trying to make friends or impress him. Maybe it was the way his eyes just watched him.

“Sorry,” Azziz started. “I–I didn’t mean to trip.” But he lingered, not making a hasty exit. “I’m Azziz.”

@Ouijaloveletters • Hao • sorry about the wait :sweat_smile: tryna figure out to rp my boy again heh

2 Likes

IMG_3517
Háo was wheeling around the Castleteria, trying to find a good spot for his wheelchair. He would typically just eat in it, as rigor Mortis sometimes made it hard to lift himself out. As he went, Háo felt something kick one of his wheels. Turning slightly, he saw a boy stumble. With effort, he raised his hand to steady the boy. ”Woah! Are you alright? I didn’t mean to trip you. I guess I was in the way. You didn’t hurt your foot, did you?” People had gotten hurt before when bumping into his wheelchair, so he always made sure they were ok. This one girl even broke her foot when she fell. Now, that was bad. At least this time, it didn’t look like he’d hurt himself too bad.
@Tina.G - Azziz

2 Likes