Mafia: Harem Edition! (CLOSED)

For this mafia game, the theme will be HAREM!!!

because I love harem drama as you can see in my profile picture

STORYLINE!!!

You all are in the harem, and the emperor has died recently. What’s worse is that the emperor did not nominate a crown prince! Therefore, all the concubines will have to do what you can for your child to be the next emperor, so you can be the next empress dowager. Unfortunately, there are four greedy hoes who teamed up to sabotage the harem. Your goal is to stop them from sabotaging or defeat all the useless concubines.

In case you do not know what mafia is, I’ll explain it right now.

For the game, each player will have their own role. The roles include:

On the assassin’s side, there will be:

1 assassin leader :crossed_swords:

The leader of the group of assassins disguised as concubines. If the assassin leader is voted out the next day, he/she can kill another player of their choice. He/she does not know who the noob assassin is.

2 assassins: :dagger:

Assassins get to kill one person each night. The assassins know who is the other assassin and the assassin leader, but do not know who the noob assassin is.

1 noob assassin :baby:

The noob assassin does not have any abilities at night, will only start killing if all the assassins are died. He/she do not know who the other three assassins are. The detective is unable to investigate his/her real identity.

Twist: if the noob assassin dies, his/her real identity will not be revealed but will be revealed as ‘peace seeker’.

On the villager’s side, there will be:

1 detective: :mag:

As the emperor’s trustworthy concubine, the emperor has given he/she the will to investigate the evil assasins. The detective can examine one player’s identity at night. The detective will know if the person is evil or good. The detective will not know one’s actual role. If the detective investigates the noob assassin, he/she will be informed that the noob assassin is on the good side.

1 physician: :hospital:

The physician can save a player each night, but he/she can’t save the same player for two consecutive nights.

1 warrior: :muscle:

A warrior is a concubine who is good at martial arts. When a warrior is voted out/killed, he/she can kill a concubine of his/her choice.

1 madman/madwoman::anger:

After the loss of his/her only child, the concubine became mentally unstable and he/she only lived to seek revenge on those who murdered his/her child. The madman/madwoman has two herbs. A healing medicine and a poison. The madman/madwoman will be informed who will die that night and can choose to use the antidote. If the he/she chose to do so, the player will survive the following day. After using of the healing medicine, he/she is not allowed to save another player anymore and will not be informed who will die for the following nights. Meanwhile, the poison can be used to kill a player. The player will die the following night. The madman/madwoman is not allowed to use both herbs at the same night.

4 peace seekers:

The peace seekers just want peace and nothing else. They do not have any special abilities.

The game is spilt into two parts,night time and day time

During night time:

The assassins agree on killing on person. Meanwhile, certain players will carry out their roles.

During day time:

The person who got killed will be out of the game. Only the person who died during the first night can have their last words. People who died the following nights are not allowed to talk.

The players are allowed to discuss and choose who to vote out. The assassins must gain the innocences side’s trust while the innocences must convince others that they’re good.

After discussing, everyone will start to vote the person they think who is most likely to be the assassin. The poll will last for 24hrs but it will be closed earlier if everyone has voted. The player voted out will reveal their role and they can have their last words.

For the assassins to win the game:

All the special skills OR all the peace seekers must be killed/voted out

For the innocences to win the game:

All the assassins must be poisoned/killed/voted out

RULES:

1. Unlike my previous game, NO using other PMs apart from the PMs provided by me, this means no discussing or whispering without me in it.

2. NO sending quotes or screenshots to prove your innocence.

3. NO helping others once you’ve died/voted out. You’re only allowed to talk when you are given the opportunity to have your last speech.
    This includes reporting people you’ve investigated, people you’ve saved, suspecting other people.
    You are still allowed to talk and roleplay in the chat, but it shouldn’t be related to the game.

4. If anyone doesn’t vote in the next 24hrs, the vote will be counted on himself/herself.

Tags

@MeghanWrites
@SkyWalker
@WolfGamerGirl37
@Meekepeek
@Jass
@UnwantedGhost
@Spes
@Dying_Dragon
@OhSumana
@Dying_Dreams
@SugarBby69
@Nessie
@Dusk
@StarMaryGoth
@BlondeGlassesGirl
@anon82166736
@AS007
@Badass_Saasha

SLOTS AVAILABLE: 0/12

1. @SkyWalker
  2. @Dusk
  3. @Dying_Dragon
  4. @Meekepeek
  5. @Blue.dripp
  6. @A.O_Writes
  7. @OhSumana
  8. @liyahsdiamond
  9. @Jass
  10. @Duckling
  11. @anon82166736
  12. @GlitterFist

Do let me know if you’re interested!

11 Likes

I. Am. Definitely. Interested. XD

2 Likes

I am interested but I feel like I wouldn’t understand completely

2 Likes

Is this your first time playing mafia?

2 Likes

Yeah…

2 Likes

It’s ok, I’ll guide you as the game goes.

2 Likes

Guide me too :pleading_face::smirk:

2 Likes

Sure!

2 Likes

XD :rofl:

1 Like

Im interested

2 Likes

Intrested

2 Likes

everyone should be interested in this game.
Gosh I feel tempted to tag @/Announcements XD

1 Like

Hi! This sounds like fun. I’m interested! I’ve only played regular mafia once and I died lol. I didn’t even get a chance to play the game. I’ll try to study the rules to understand better :slightly_smiling_face:.

1 Like

Hope you don’t die fast this time lol

2 Likes

Lol! I hope not as well. I died going to an Anime convention :joy:.

2 Likes

:skull:

4 Likes

The announcements tag is for announcements only.

3 Likes

Hell yes @Secretz

2 Likes

Yes.

2 Likes

I’m in!

2 Likes