`♔ fairytaled | official roleplay thread `♔

~>>McKenzie<<~

McKenzie hated Maleficent’s castle. Her room she had cozied up decently, but the rest of the castle was cold and drafty and actually seemed angry at life in general. She was pretty sure most castles didn’t feel malevolent, but who knew. Maybe they did. McKenzie hadn’t been in many castles. Or actually any other castles.

She quietly left without encountering her mother. Considering the fit she had thrown last year when McKenzie came home, she was glad Maleficent was out doing who knows what. Her mother had accepted that she couldn’t stop McKenzie, but she would still lecture and rage about it.

School passed quietly, and before McKenzie knew it, third period was already upon her. Checking her schedule, she could see the next two periods after this one were not going to be fun. Villain history and Dark Magic? Had her mother gotten into her schedule assigning again? McKenzie was sure she hadn’t picked those. She sighed. She was too shy to go see if she could change it now. Settling into a seat in Advanced Chemythtry, she hoped no one would sit at her table as well. She would be fine by herself.

ORP: approachable

3 Likes

Mary "Mare" Darling

| Sora || Hallways|

They had made it to their first two classes. Had they paid attention, barely. But they did manage to take a few notes. They were unorganized, party unreadable, and overall an abomination, but they were a start. And that’s all that really mattered to Mare at this point. They couldn’t fail. There was no way. They were going to graduate from this school. Even if it killed them.

As they made their way down the hallway to their next class, their dark green bag with a plant pattern hanging off their shoulder, they noticed a kid with platinum blonde hair. They looked like they had no idea where they were going, and that they were super nervous. Granted, Mare had no idea where they were going either. However, this didn’t stop Mare from coming up behind the kid, placing their arm above their shoulders, making sure to not touch their delicate - and by the looks of it already semi-broken wings. “Okay, kid, first thing first. Take a deep breath. No one here’s gonna hurt you. Secondly, love the wings. By far the coolest thing I’ve seen today,” Mare spoke in a soft voice, with no malice or sarcasm hidden behind their words.

@bpalmer - Sora

Pin Quan Kieu

| Advanced Chemistry || Thuc Kieu Sinh |

As soon as his first class started, Pin focused on taking notes and listening to what the teacher had to say. There were a few distractions, one ending up in extra homework which Pin didn’t exactly appreciate, though they kept their temper. Not that they really had a temper anyways. He continued to the next class as usual, though he decided to not talk to anyone. He was a little freaked out with how serious both of his first teachers had been and was really hoping his next one would be… more lenient.

They walked into the dark class. It was literally dark, all the walls were… chalkboards. It was fairly cold and Pin pulled his white blazer closer to his shoulders. They noticed someone who was in the middle of the class and figured they were the best person to ask their question. “H-hi, I’m Pin Quan Kieu, sorry to bug you. I’m really new here. I was wondering if this is the chemythstry room?”

@Acorn06 - Thuc

5 Likes

Rory finalized name plat
Rory could tell the guy felt bad. “I didn’t say it was ok but I know it was an accident and Im not hurt so don’t worry about it ok.” Rory pat the guy’s back trying to make him feel a little better. Rory got most of the dirt brushed off his uniform and stood up a little straighter as he adjusted his bag. "My uniform will be fine don’t worry about it a little dirt doesn’t scare me at all. “Im Rory Hood.” He said smiling. The guy seemed genuinely upset that he had knocked Rory over but it was an accident so Rory wasn’t going to hold a grudge or anything about it. Rory was happy that they were going to the same class maybe this guy Aodghan would be another friend. “I don’t think im familiar with your parents but if they raised you they must be pretty nice.”
@Skyler2

4 Likes

☲☲☲☲⋇⋆✦⊛⋇⋆✦☲☲☲☲⋇⋆✦⊛⋇⋆✦☲☲☲☲⋇⋆✦⊛⋇⋆✦☲☲☲☲⋇⋆✦⊛⋇⋆✦☲☲☲☲⋇⋆✦⊛⋇⋆✦☲☲☲☲

:diamonds: image

⊛ kingdom history & management, tristan ⊛

A guy who seemed about his age entered the room. He was dressed a lot better than most of the guys at the school wearing only the prissy white uniform. Like Ace, he did wear the uniform, but instead of the ruffled blazer, he wore a jacket-a black leather blazer with matching shoes. Ace pursed his lips slightly as he looked at the guy-maybe he wouldn’t be an idiot like the others. Luckily, he didn’t even have to say anything-the guy made a beeline for Ace, taking the seat next to him, tossing his bag on the ground. Thump. At first, he said nothing, only popping the treat in his mouth-Ace had already eaten his. He continued to look around-no one very special had entered the classroom yet. The boy leaned back, finally speaking. Ace didn’t show it, but he was excited to hear what he was going to say. “Mkay, who do you think is the hottest in this room. I’d say the purple chick.” His voice was quiet, though audible. Ace squinted at the purple-haired girl… was that… “Her?!” He sounded a bit more repulsed than intended. “Nothing special. She’s also a huge b-tch. And her girlfriend’s an even worse one. If I were you, I’d stay farrrrr away.” Ace advised in the same tone that the red-haired boy had spoke in. He looked around a bit more-“I’m not very impressed with the selection as of now.”

orp ⊛ @skyler2 sorry alya :((

2 Likes

╔═══════════════════════════ ∘◦ ⛧ミ ◦∘ ════════════════════════════╗

image image ∘◦ clone I ◦∘

∘◦ mathematics classroom, peckerhead ◦∘

════════════════════════════ ∘◦ ⛧ミ ◦∘ ═════════════════════════════

The scarecrow ignored the clearly-annoyed Lorelai, which only made her more irritated-she was not to be ignored, especially by someone who was so many levels below her. But…maybe she was about to get a little more respect. “You…you’re…you’re God? Why are you here, then?” Lorelai smirked at this-this was something she would not mind explaining. “I’m a god.” She said, a very very confident look on her face. “I was invited here, just like you. Because my parents are also gods.” The girl looked very worried at the description of a chariot. “Fl-Flying horses? Not flying monkeys, right?” She asked worriedly. Lorelai wrinkled her nose-she did not really like monkeys. They were kind of weird. “Flying monkeys wouldn’t be strong enough to pull a chariot.” She said snobbishly.

orp ◦∘ @crazycaliope

╚═══════════════════════════ ∘◦ ⛧ミ ◦∘ ════════════════════════════╝

2 Likes

~>>Kai Charming<<~

Kai was snapped out of his musing by a rough shove and angry voice. Unpleasant memories came rushing back as he was pinned between an arm and the wall. He scowled.
“Unhand me right now, peasant. Do you know who I am? I could destroy you and your entire family’s life,” he growled.

Kai focused on the person pinning him to the wall. A boy about his size, with blue hair and angry eyes. Probably from some minor fairy tale. Since he first arrived, there had been so many more minor character at OUH. He really thought they ought to up their standards.

@Tina.G - haha romy is fine! I didnt realize Kai was still quite so proud and angry…

3 Likes

* ‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・❉・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵ * ‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・❉・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵ * ‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・❉・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

image ~~ Outside, Ervic

* ‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・❉・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵ * ‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・❉・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵ * ‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・❉・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

“We are an extension of our parents until we find our own path, so yes, I suppose we are merely labelled as villains until then.” Coco couldn’t help but roll her eyes slightly.”I feel like we can be better than them anyways.” Coco knew they had the right skills to out evil anyone really. “If you pirate, I suppose.” She couldn’t help but look at him with a slight smirk.”I’m not even going to pretend that I understand. But I’m sure you’ll tell me.” Leaning her head back on him her smirk slowly turn into a smile as she felt his head on her. “I’m glad it makes sense to someone””* She stayed quite for a moment as she looked back at him. Breaking a distance between them both. Feeling the wind brush past them she looked back towards the town.”I believe we been out here longer than we really expected.”

orp ~ @CrazyCaliope

2 Likes

──── ஓ๑♥๑ஓ ──── ──── ஓ๑♥๑ஓ ──── ────ஓ๑♥๑ஓ ──── ────ஓ๑♥๑ஓ ────

:sweat_drops: image image imageimage image image :droplet: clone I

:droplet: mathematics, syrus :droplet:

“I don’t? I thought it was polite to thank a person for being helpful, did my books have it wrong?” Syrus inquired, a negative expression on his chiseled face. Caspian continued to look at xer lap…“I wasn’t helpful, though.” Xe said sadly. “But if someone was, you would thank them.” Xe clarified, as he was right, it was polite. He was polite. But Caspian didn’t deserve a ‘thank you’ for being so incompetent. Syrus took a long period of time-possibly half a minute before replying to Caspian. Though Caspian told xerself that xe had did the same thing-xe still felt quite anxious when waiting. Why was he taking so long? Had xe said something wrong? Caspian felt jittery, but stayed almost frozen in place, not even blinking. Like a block of ice. “Yes, living people are hard to understand. I don’t believe that you can’t get it right, you are doing a great job in this conversation, in my opinion.” Perhaps this comment alone was worth the wait, and Caspian felt another half-smile creep onto xer lips, but ducked to hide it. “I’m…I’m really not.” Xe refused the compliment, though they did appreciate it. But everything xe had said so far seemed so unhelpful, so useless, so stupid. “You are doing a great job, though.” Xe returned his compliment kindly. “Is that how you become royalty? I thought it was all to do with bloodlines and marriage.” Syrus asked, looking concerned now. Caspian knew to explain this, xe would probably have to do plenty of talking. “Well, it’s not real royalty… just royalty of the school. You’ll get a crown, probably, and a title, but it doesn’t mean much.” The opinion was soured a bit, again from past experience.

orp : @crazycaliope SKDKDKD Syrus counting the seconds and finding the average i- :joy:

1 Like

text-1614750656559
Kats hadn’t wore heals today because they had been in a rush so Kellan was quite a bit taller than them today but Katsu didn’t mind they were just scared Kellan would fall with how excited he was. “Sure you would never but I would hate if you did.” Katsu admitted still just excited to see him. Katsu got even more excited when they heard Kellan’s classes. “I have everything after lunch with you I have advanced lit, advanced math, Villain history & skills, Advanced Chem, and Advanced dark magic instead though but the rest I have with you.” They squealed extremely excited. Katsu liked all of their classes so far none had been bad at all. They could tell Kellan had been at least bored about math if not even more than that. Kellan had theses cute little bounces and jumps when he got so excited he couldn’t contain himself and Kats just loved it, it just made them smile. Kats knew that Kellan had their back if they needed them for anything. “Not possible you know I missed you beyond words.” Katsu told him as they smiled they had missed Kellan and everyone so so much. Even though Kellan kept saying that he missed Katsu more Kats couldn’t think of a way that would be even remotely possible. “Yeah I had to run off during the night and hope that I wasn’t caught. So I got in really late last night. Im tired and I have no idea where any of my classes are because I didn’t get a chance to scout them out.” Kats smiled and just held Kellan in their arms for a few minutes. “Well thank goodness im not going crazy because we all know that would have been a true probability with me.” Katsu giggled they were so happy to have even just seen Kellan today. “Well you have me all year Kellan and heck with how things will probably go when my parents find out im here maybe all summer too.” They tried not to dwell on how bad things could get when their parents found out they had run away and come here agains their wishes. “I for sure want to meet your friends and honestly besides being lost constantly my day has been pretty boring until now.” Katsu admitted as they stood there in the hall with Kellan excited to hear what had him so excited. “Nope nothing with you gets past me Kellan and you know that.” They say giggling “You met someone already this morning!! No way tell me more!!” Katsu was so excited to hear about this guy.
@ethereal

2 Likes

:cherry_blossom: * :mushroom: * :herb: * :cherry_blossom: * :mushroom: * :herb: * :cherry_blossom: * :mushroom: * :herb: * :cherry_blossom: * :mushroom: * :herb: * :cherry_blossom: * :mushroom: * :herb: * :cherry_blossom: * :mushroom: * :herb: * :cherry_blossom: * :mushroom: *

:cherry_blossom: imageimage image image image image

* hallway, fern *

:cherry_blossom: * :mushroom: * :herb: * :cherry_blossom: * :mushroom: * :herb: * :cherry_blossom: * :mushroom: * :herb: * :cherry_blossom: * :mushroom: * :herb: * :cherry_blossom: * :mushroom: * :herb: * :cherry_blossom: * :mushroom: * :herb: * :cherry_blossom: * :mushroom: *

Petra was not a fast runner, especially with all of these people blocking the hallways. She could hear Fern running after her and calling-so Petra hadn’t killed her. She turned over her shoulder-“I’m so sorry!” She shouted as loud as her little voice could manage. She then fell again-on someone’s foot.

orp * @ouijaloveletters

3 Likes

Sora
Sora nearly jumped out of their skin when they felt a hand on their shoulder and the voice that soon followed did not belong to Peregrin like they had expected. Their tone was soft and kind but it was so unexpected that it had startled Sora. Sora had missed what they had said for the most part because they were so freaked out from just the sheer unexpectedness of this stranger. “Hm… ah what did you say?” Sora asked softly as they looked at the other person. Sora adjusted their bag back up their shoulder and tired to regain some composure. Sora held their fidget tight and took a deep breath. “Who are you?” They asked softly and looked at the other person. They were confused this kid was acting like they knew each other but Sora could have sworn that they had never met this person before.
@Skyler2

4 Likes

╔═══════════════════════════ ∘◦ ⛧ミ ◦∘ ════════════════════════════╗

image image

∘◦ kingdom history & management, téo ◦∘

════════════════════════════ ∘◦ ⛧ミ ◦∘ ═════════════════════════════

This day was not going as Lorelai had expected-though it wasn’t too bad. It had been nice to meet Peckerhead, though they were definitely very different people, and Lorelai’s perfectly-shaped head hurt from explaining so many basic things. She did go to second period-because why the heck not, but it wasn’t anything special-quite the opposite, really-she sorta wished she’d ditched. So why wasn’t she ditching her third period class? Why was she stepping through the open doorway and sitting on one of the plushy red barstools? Why wasn’t she at the mall, doubling the size of her closet? The answer? It was golden-haired, blue eyed, fair-skinned, and sitting right next to her. Lorelai let her head rest on one hand as she looked at him-he was definitely handsome-just her type. “Lorelai.” She said her own name, smirking at him expectantly. He was sure to be drooling over her and saying his own name in no time.

orp ◦∘ @unsungcheerio whelp here it is~ sorry it is so short!! i will also PM you her outfit and FC ig :woozy_face:

╚═══════════════════════════ ∘◦ ⛧ミ ◦∘ ════════════════════════════╝

3 Likes

Alicia Liddel

| Chemistry || Brooks Torres |

Her eyes widened as they agreed to let her sit down. “Really? Thank you,” her voice was drowning with sincerity. She felt like she had actually made progress in making friends. They moved their guitar, that Alicia admittedly hadn’t noticed, yet commented on, “Do… do you play guitar?” She asked after sitting down, quickly adding, “I’m sorry, that was a dumb question.” She looked away partly due to embarrassment and the other to hide her slightly rosy cheeks. Alicia was blushing solely because they had taken off their hood, revealing more of their facial features. She was a bit taken aback at how beautiful they were.

“Oh, that’s cool. I haven’t even been to the castleteria yet,” Alicia giggled nervously. When they asked if Alicia was in advanced lit, her eyes lit up. “Yes, yeah I do, actually. I didn’t see you in there… did you skip?”

@bpalmer - Brooks

Isaiah Westergaard

| Eudora || Kingdom History & Management |

The girl started fumbling around. Granted, he had interrupted her from eating the truffle, but he hadn’t thought it was enough to make her drop said truffle. Or look at him like he was some kind of monster, so he decided to go with a joke. “Sorry, I didn’t realize my hair was that scary,” he joked while pushing his hair back, “But, seriously, are you okay?” She hadn’t said anything and was starting to freak him out a bit.

She handed him a mechanical pencil, not his first choice but he wasn’t going to complain. “Uh, here.” He grabbed a handkerchief with a gold pattern on the sides. It was red satin, quite soft. “For the truffle,” he handed it to the girl, “I’m Isaiah.”

@ethereal - Eudora

Aodghan MacCool

| Hallway || Rory |

Well, that stopped Aodghan dead in his tracks. The boy was right, he hadn’t said it was alright. Now Aodghan felt even dumber. “You’re right. About a lot of things,” he admitted. Aodghan decided to stop apologizing and, instead, taking in an awkward breath as he put his hands in his pockets. “Yeah, it’s just white and white gets stained easily.” He nodded his head like a moron. It was f-cking white, of course it stained.

The boy, now known as Rory, introduced himself. Then commented something about Aodghan’s parents, “Actually, my dad didn’t raise me. He died before I was born. But, hey, we should probably get going if we want to make it to class on time.”

@bpalmer - Rory

Tristan Westergaard

| Kingdom Stuff || Ace |

Luckily, the guy didn’t get angry at him sitting down next to him. Tristan had been a little taken aback by the guy’s reaction, responding with, “What can I say. She looks fun.” The slight smirk faded as the guy continued about the girl and Tristan sighed. “Well, damn. That sucks,” he turned around in his seat, “what’d they do?” He asked in a curious tone, an eyebrow lifted. “Hey, I’m new, man. Cut me some slack,” was his defence for how redundant his question may have sounded, though it was more of a joking tone.

Tristan turned back around, continued looking around for someone that was at least a little interesting. Alas, there was no one. Well, there was the girl that Isaiah was talking to - and failing, he might add. She looked like she had seen a ghost. “It is kingdom history. There aren’t many girls in line to be Kings.

@ethereal - Ace

Mary "Mare" Darling

| Sora || Hallway |

The kid jumped, and Mare stifled a laugh. “Chill, I’m not gonna hurt you.” There was a rather large smirk on her face. Mare sighed, they hated repeating themself, but they figured they might as well cut the kid some slack. He did seem pretty nervous, after all. “I like your wings, kid. You just… do you really need a fidget?” It made him stand out. Not the wings, really. There were mythical things all over this school. Hell, Mare was pretty sure she saw a horse walking in the hallways.

Mare laughed this time, making no attempt to stifle it. “Good question, kid. Love the enthusiasm. I’m Mary Darling, my friends call me Mare, which means that you can also call me Mare.” They gave him a hint, suggesting that they were interested in being friends with the kid.

@bpalmer -
ORP: I remembered that Sora was comfortable with any pronouns, so I hope you don’t mind the he/him. I figured things might be a little less confusing if I wasn’t using the same pronouns for the two.

4 Likes

Romy Müller

Unhand me right now, peasant." That’s about the time Romy stopped listening. Romy released some of the pressure “Peasant, huh?” Romy nearly laughed out loud. “You most be some big shot snob.” Romy said, taking a step back. “Although ‘peasant’ isn’t exactly what I go by, you seem fine I guess.” Romy let they’re hands slide through they’re hair, “Unless you wanted to stay against that wall, I’m Romy, Romy Müller. And you are?”

orp - @Kitastrophe nono Ioved Kai’s response :joy: idk why Romy is being this nice tho lol

3 Likes

●´I●´I●´I●´I●´I●´I●´I●´I●´I●´I●´I●´I●´I●´I●´I●´I●´I●´I●´I●´I●´I●´I●´I●´I

Random Forest

Ewan watched Sheldon slip through the door of whatever classroom that was. He turned, and started letting his thoughts take over. What if Olive comes back? You could barely even do anything but yell for help. He sighed, looking for a door that lead to the outside. Look at the fool you made out of yourself. Not to mention you lost your crutches, didn’t you? Ewan didn’t know his thoughts were this intrusive. Ewan looked up, as a bell rang and he picked up his pace. A few students seen him, and he tried to give them a smile but could barely manage even that. He finally found a door, awkwardly slipping out -as he was nearly 6’5" now- and had a sigh of relief wondering to a forest near the school grounds. “Guess I’ll be spending the rest of the day here.” He said to himself. “I’m not gonna let this happen again.” He said slipping into the forest, becoming invisible between the greens and browns of the forest

:horse: Approachable :horse: if someone wanted to follow him or whatever feel free

●´I●´I●´I●´I●´I●´I●´I●´I●´I●´I●´I●´I●´I●´I●´I●´I●´I●´I●´I●´I●´I●´I●´I●´I

2 Likes

Towards the end of class, Danko packed up his stuff and said his goodbyes to Kieran, who left first. He was feeling happy about someone who might actually want to spend time with him and getting homework didn’t even bother him. Those happy thoughts were dissolved when his collar was yanked, pulling him to the side of the room before leaving the class. It was Quillian and he didn’t look happy.
Danko was worried. Cowering in his presence, he looked at his shoes. “Quill, I didn’t- I’m sorry.”
“Pathetic,” Quillian spat. “The moment we start classes, you bolt. I knew breakfast this morning was sus. You made it so that you could go sit elsewhere and talk to that fellow over there. I thought only I made you thirsty.”
“You do, Quill, you do. Only you-”
“You ghosted me in our first class,” Quillian talked over him.
“No, I mean, I did, I didn’t mean to. I’m sorry, please forgive me? I won’t do it again!” Danko was pleading with him now.
But Quillian knew he almost had him right back in his pocket. He smirked, knowing what would secure that he didn’t wander off again. His voice got softer and flirty. “I don’t want to see that happen again either, I don’t want to lose my dank man. I thought you 'shipped us too, we were goals, weren’t we?” Moving closer, leaving no space between their bodies, Quillian tilted his head up to Danko, who was an inch taller. Nudging Danko’s chin down with his knuckle, Quillian’s lips were on his. They lingered for a while, his tongue even delving into Danko’s mouth. But when Danko started to kiss back, Quillian pulled back. The pair exchanged glances, Danko speechless and Quillian smiling smugly.
“Next class,” Quillian told him, turning to leave. Danko followed dutifully.

Their second class was very similar to the third, Danko sitting obediently at the empty desk behind Quillian, while Quillian sat on his social media. The only difference being the annoying girl who came to annoy him in third. She sat and asked, “Hiiii! I’m Camilla!! Are you on Instagrimm right now?”
Quillian put his phone down on the table and turned to her. “You’re jsut a little extra, aren’t you, Cam-Cam? Yaas, I was on Instagrimm until you showed up. Are you being a troll or do you just stan me? C’mon, which is it?” He seemed impatient.

@ethereal - Camilla

2 Likes

Brooks first name
Brooks saw the girl go all wide eyed and had to fight the urge to shut down. “Yeah I mean I couldn’t stop you from sitting here anyway.” Brooks was trying so hard to fight the urge to shut down and push her away but she seemed nice and was Colm said kept ringing in their head. Brooks nodded when she asked if they played guitar. “Yeah I have since I was little.” They admitted taking another deep breath as they listened to her. “No its fine I mean I guess I could have been carrying it for someone else or something.” Brooks said shrugging. Trying to make her feel a little better even though they did think the question was a little obvious. She was pretty but you could never judge a pretty face just based on the looks alone. “Yeah the castelteria isn’t bad its pretty nice and the food is good.” Brooks told her as they tried to hold a conversation without shoving this girl away. “Yeah I have it first period and I skipped.” Brooks pulled out a notebook. “Would you mind telling me what the homework was so I can at least do that.”

Sora
Sora tried to stay calm but honestly he found the weight of their hand on his shoulder comforting. “I didn’t think you would hurt me you just weren’t who I thought you were.” Sora admitted trying to not sound rude. The person was smirking though and that made Sora slightly uncomfortable because it was a situation that was very similar to many that he had been in with bullies before. “Oh thank you.” Sora said softly “Yeah I kind of have anxiety and im not used to this many people.” Sora admitted as they bit their lip still really nervous. Sora didn’t know what this person cared about there anxiety. “Um thanks.” Sora was confused by this person a lot. “Ok Mare nice to meet you Im Sora.”
@Skyler2

5 Likes

Fern raced after Petra, quite panicked. Oh my god. He mother warned her about this…she saw Petra trip over someone’s foot, running over to pull her to her feet. “I’m so sorry! I probably just scarred you for life, didn’t I? Oh my god…” Fern rambled, shaking.
@ethereal - Petra

2 Likes

-* . ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ⊹ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ . * . ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ⊹ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ . * . ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ⊹ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ . * . ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧

:leaves: image

✧ the laundry room, césar ✧

-* . ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ⊹ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ . * . ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ⊹ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ . * . ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ⊹ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ . * . ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧

Surprisingly enough, César thanked Jakob for not allowing the washing machine to bite him. Jakob only nodded smugly, accepting the thanks with pride. “I don’t like talking much about my brother, but yes, we are twins.” He answered. Jakob only looked more confident at this-Knew it. Even though really, anyone could tell. A flick of his hand and chin warned Jakob not to ask any more questions about his twin brother. The look in his eyes showed he truly was serious, and Jakob obeyed, looking disappointed. Not too disappointed though-as the door was almost open.

At first, there was nothing. César was facing the washing machine, newly pink garments still in hand. Jakob had to admit, for a few gold pieces, the dye had done an excellent job. It wasn’t even splotchy or anything. Though everything was more of an opal-colored pink than a deep crimson-which was even better. Next to be picked up was the muffler-no longer the color of the sky-at least, not during the daytime, at least. Instead, it was more the color of a deep twilight sky, right after the sun had sunken. “It’s lillia.” The muffler dangled in front of his face, and before Jakob could ask him to speak English, he translated-“Purple.” “Hey, purple’s all the rage these days. Color of royalty.” Jakob laughed-it was hard to speak while laughing but he got the job done.

And finally, he got to see César’s face as his blue eyes fastened on the empty vial of fake blood. Though it was hard to focus through the bursts of laughter-he could’ve swore César’s face turned as red as the liquid. He wondered what would happen next-would the garments be thrown in his face? Another whirlwind of insults? As he wondered whilst laughing his butt off, César simply got to his feet and marched out of the room-Jakob hardly noticed, he was too busy quaking the walls with his laughter. Footsteps could be heard-well they could be if Jakob stopped laughing so loudly. Just as he stumbled out the door to try and find César, something hurtled towards him. As his eyes fixed on César and the stick he was holding, Jakob’s last thought was Golf? Before pain shot up and down his left leg. He cringed, grabbing his thigh and dramatically falling on the floor-that hurt. “OWWW!!!” He cried, whilst laying. “What did you do that for?! I think it’s broken…” He murmured, face turning red with pain. Yeah, like that would work again.

orp ✧ @edelgard welcome to my candy store~ and sorry if the face-turning-red thing is too godmoddy! lemme know-though it’s more for expression!

2 Likes

393fbba30214b836aa731e719d127b40

▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣

A little late than expected, for the first class of course. Still, it was quite bothersome that he himself would be out of character to his usual pristine schedules. Never late to pass and enter a class by himself. Contemplating, what could have been the reason to his recent tardiness; his usual stress wouldn’t be such a bother to him nor does he care about the surroundings that can tick him off when provoked. With such a worry circulating around his head, it seems as if he was dozed off and couldn’t properly focus on what to write and what to think about. This is annoying, I need to stop thinking of this small matter. Two classes has passed so far, and by the looks of it, this third subject might come to a conclusion to his worrying thoughts as he has arrived to the class doors quite early.

Without a word, he slowly walks near the door as he took in a gust of air, touching the cold knob of the door with a flinch of hesitation. This touch was short-lived as he pulled out his hands, warry of what may happen when he is inside. Will there magically be students inside, a disappointed teacher with a planned sermon, or did he enter the wrong classroom without knowing? The thoughts in his mind circled around as he gulped, looking at his watch to check the time. Good, it’s at least more time to take a short time to cleanse his mind and clam down. With this information, he took a good 180 and quickly waltz into the bathroom, only to bump in to a person. A click on his voice, he swiftly took the items he held and annoyingly responded, “Bloody, what the hel-”

Looking up, he saw a shadow. Not like any shadow however, he felt this sense of worry, a sense that he could turn to dust if provoked. It did remind him that this accident was quite his fault. Not like this sense was common, he has terrible notions in reading people and always expects the threats in people. With a spine chilling viewpoint, he clears his throat and properly introduced like he would usually do. A reminder to switch into a posh accent, he took a deep breath, “Greetings, I apologize for my clumsiness, my mind… was not in the right place. May Hare.”

@ethereal || Valentina welp here it is, the moment XD

2 Likes