`♔ fairytaled | official roleplay thread `♔

Kacie thought for a moment, “I guess so. I haven’t met many sea creatures. I’m not sure I understand the getting away from people part. Back home the people are wonderful.” Kacie smiled and continued, "They sing sometimes and they all don’t like this one woman who tried taking over the empire, oh, and not many of them speak to animals although they are great and just so adorable. She rambled on before listening to the girl and seemed confused. “Only one of me? I’m afraid I don’t understand. Do you not like people? And what do you mean ‘of me’?”

@Acorn06 ~ Freya Loch

4 Likes

AESTHI LOCH

Well, Aesthi had decided that this voice was most certainly not a figment of xys imagination, and therefor must be just another student, all in all. The fact that xe could not see him was irrelevant, as long as the boy did not try to pull anything. That would not end well for him.
“It might be worth taking a look at the bigger picture,”
Ugh. Aesthi decided to ignore the comment, hoping that this voice would move on, away from the topic of xys sister. Xe didn’t want to have to mull on the nuances of her conscience right now. There were far better things to be at than that.
“It takes a good deal of maturity to accept the consequences of events we’d rather forget, just for that, you’re quite brilliant.”
Aesthi snorted, shaking xys head. “Sure,” Xe said, laughing to himself. “You too, I guess.” Xe added with a bright grin. Not that I know if the voice has gone through anything. He hasn’t spoken much like that so far.
“I’m Marc Erlion.”
Finally! I was right. Aesthi thought smugly to xemself, glad to have found out the voice’s identity. “OK, Marc.” Aesthi leaned forwards slightly, resting xys arms on xys knees. Xe spoke amicably in this, hoping that even if xe didn’t make any close friends here, xe would be able to find someone to talk to every now and then. “Why can’t I see you? And don’t go spouting cryptic rubbish about my ‘goodness’” Xe added with a laugh.
“Where is your family from, then?”
Aesthi took a moment to consider xys answer on that one. “Err… Scotland.” Xe finished with a shrug. “My mother is the Loch Ness Monster, apparently, and my father lives on the mainland.” Xe decided not to mention xys real carer, the kindly old woman, who had died a few years back. That wound in particular still burned. “What about you? Your accent is funny. I can’t place it.” Xe commented lightheartedly.

@Edelgard - sry this isn’t that great XD - Marc

FREYA LOCH

“I guess so. I haven’t met many sea creatures. I’m not sure I understand the getting away from people part. Back home the people are wonderful. They sing sometimes and they all don’t like this one woman who tried taking over the empire, oh, and not many of them speak to animals although they are great and just so adorable."
Freya gave the girl- Kacie, a small smile as she rambled on, grateful not to have to speak overly. “What happened with the woman?” Freya asked carefully, hoping to prompt the Kacie girl into launching into another story. The noise was bearable, after all.
“Only one of me? I’m afraid I don’t understand. Do you not like people? And what do you mean ‘of me’?”
*Oh great. You’ve done it again.
Scowling at herself, Freya considered how to approach the querie. “I don’t like noise.” She ventured carefully, occasionally glancing at Kacie’s face in the hopes of being able to figure out what she was thinking. “Multiple noises overlapping are particularly difficult to deal with.” She continued slowly, flushing slightly as she did. “It’s good there’s only one of you because you only have one voice, and it doesn’t overlap over anything other than the forest noises, which I’m partially able to block out because of these.” Looking at her feet, Freya tapped her ear protectors gently. “It’s an autism thing.” She finished, shrugging and waiting for rejection.

@Bluecookies - Kacie

4 Likes

: *:*:*:: *:*:*:: *:*:*:: *:*:*:: *:*:

image image image image image image image

hallways ⚝ laurie

He grinned goofily as the boy walked over to him, not seeming weirded out by him. He even waved, still wearing a cheerful grin that looked a lot less geeky than Li-Jun’s. He only seemed more happy to go to class with Li-Jun, saying he wouldn’t be stuck with students that were ‘hard to get along with’. “No need to worry about that. You’ll find I’m super easygoing.” Li-Jun said, finger-gunning the brunette next to him, showing all of his teeth as he smiled. As they reached the doorway of the classroom, the boy spoke very softly, asking Li-Jun if he wanted to sit with him. His grin grew even bigger-“Yeah, of course!” He said excitedly, wondering if they should go in or wait a bit longer. Realizing he didn’t even know this guy’s name. “What’s your name? I’m Li-Jun.”

orp ⚝ @bpalmer

2 Likes

╔═══════════════════════════ ∘◦ ⛧ミ ◦∘ ════════════════════════════╗

image image ∘◦ clone I ◦∘

∘◦ mathematics, peckerhead ◦∘

════════════════════════════ ∘◦ ⛧ミ ◦∘ ═════════════════════════════

There was the look she loved-a look of admiration as well as amazement as she spoke about her godly parents as well as herself. Lorelai basked in this gaze, feeling even more confidence wash over her. At least, until the gaze she loved so much morphed into one of confusion. Snapping out, Lorelai listened, a bit frustrated, still, at the loss. “There’s more than one god? There are multiple.” She shook her head, not believing Lorelai. “Yeah, pretty much.” Lorelai said simply, pursing her lips. Actually, her mother did have a chariot drawn by large swans. So maybe the whole flying-monkey thing was technically incorrect. She didn’t want to just flat-out admit she might’ve been wrong, though, so she shrugged, “Maybe, but there’s never been a chariot drawn by flying monkeys.”

orp ◦∘ @crazycaliope

╚═══════════════════════════ ∘◦ ⛧ミ ◦∘ ════════════════════════════╝

2 Likes

Kacie thought for a moment trying to remember the story, “Well, if I remember right she drinks a potion to turn herself into a kitten and then gets thrown off of the palace trying to get the human potion before the talking llama, I think his name was Kuzco? Anyway, he was the emperor and she was trying to “get rid of” him, only it didn’t quite work out because the poison was a llama potion, which is why he’s a llama. Well, was a llama, he’s not anymore. But I don’t really know what happened to her after all that, Papi wouldn’t tell me that part.”

Kacie noticed the girl seemed to ashamed of her condition that she described, “You don’t have to be ashamed about that, I kind of understand. People have called me a little crazy because I talk to my shoulder angel and devil. They say there’s nothing there, that I’m just talking to air, but I think they just don’t see them is all.” She motioned to her shoulders then did the crazy sign beside her temple. “Where are my manners! please, come sit.” She scooted over and made a seat for the girl.

@Acorn06 ~ Freya Loch

3 Likes

Itsuki took a deepbreath, dissatisfaction showing on his face. It was time for third period, meaning another class surrounded by fools. His plush, pink mouth parted in a sigh. Why must have his parents forsaken him? Why have they sent him eternal damnation? Yes, he did know this wasn’t damnation and his parents have forsaken him but he was angry. Angry at himself and at the world in general. He felt the animal inside him wanting to take control, growling for it to take control and turn into the great spirt and turn into the Inu yōkai it was. But of course Itsuki was stronger, he knew how to control himself and he wouldn’t risk anyone seeing being take over, anyone seeing he was weak. That was a worst punishment itself.

He closed his eyes, taking a deepbreath. Slowly opening his eyes he sighed at went inside. Searching for an empty seat, perking as he spotted one. He went towards that seat and brought out a notebook from his bag.

approachable

4 Likes

Alicia Liddel

| Chemistry, people, there’s no myth || Brooks |

She looked down at the notes that had been passed to her, desperately trying to understand what it meant. She had nothing. Nothing. For all the reading she had done, all the knowledge she contained, Alicia couldn’t read some sheet music. She hung her head in shame, pushing the book back to them and shaking her head no. “I… I’m sorry. I have no idea…” Alicia wanted to share that she was a fast learner, though she felt as though it was pointless. Why would she bother? She had already disappointed the person next to them. She was simply a burden.

Alicia moved her hand to her shoulder. “Yes, of course. You don’t need to… I don’t want to make you feel uncomfortable,” her quiet voice stammered out. Despite her despair, Brooks’ compliment did make her feel better. There was a trace of a smile on her pink lips. “Anytime, Brooks. I’m glad that I could do something to help.”

@bpalmer - Brooks

Calista Circe

| Outside || Dark |

Now, don’t get this wrong, Calista didn’t feel bad for anyone. She had a lack of empathy. However, she was pitying Dark. Not a nice nor comforting pity, simple a heartless one. Though, through her mask of pity, she was also overjoyed. She could use this boy. If all she had to do was bring out the bad part of him… but how? Would it be too much to ask? Calista did have a plan. An uncalculated one. An unplanned one. One that most likely wouldn’t work, yet one that was worth a shot. She placed her hand on his, “I don’t think you’re a monster,” Calista whispered as she leaned in closer. “In fact, I think you’re sweet. Even if this is only a small part of you… I think it’s worth it. All the chaos and destruction your… darker self might bring…”

@Meekepeek - Dark

4 Likes

text-1613569899920
Asa had been a little upset about what happened in math and couldn’t focus enough to go to the next class no but this other guy seemed pretty nice. The guy had seemed a little vain but not in a bad way it looked like he had perhaps just showered and was just rushing to get ready and used what was around as a mirror. No harm in that at least in Asa’s eyes, heck he probably would have done the same in that situation. The boy suddenly got all awkward and seemed worried though when Asa had asked if they needed a tissue and that made Asa concerned. The shift of the mood made it feel like something was wrong. “Im sorry if I said anything that made you uncomfortable for any reason.” Asa quickly added hoping to clear the new awkward tension in the hall between the two boys. “Trying to get my head back in to school Math was really bad.” Asa mumbled to answer the boys question. “Im Asa by the way and you?” Asa liked knowing names even if they weren’t people he was close to he liked to know what their name was so he could wave or smile and tell them to have a good day when they passed in the hall. Trying to make a day better for someone was one of his favorite things.
@CrazyCaliope

3 Likes

When Bertram straightened, he noticed the slight colouring in Kyle Forlana’s cheeks, although his face reflected no mocking, merely respectful admiration. “Well, Bertram, seeing as you are not a son of my father’s enemies,” Kyle Forlana began, baiting him assuredly. “I suppose that, if you’d like, you could sit with me. Maybe that way you’d have a chance of passing this class.”
Enemy? Bertram knew nothing of the people his father associated with, but he was pleased that he hadn’t met one of them. Though it hadn’t even occurred to him that Kyle Forlana shouldn’t be able to know this, given that he didn’t know who his father is. “Much obliged.” Bertram gave another, smaller, nod of his head. “I will, of course, take up the opportunity of sitting by and learning from you.” He pulled out the chair and sat down beside him. “Would it be bold of me to assume that you are returning for your second year here?”

@Skyler2 - Kyle

4 Likes

text-1614750656559
Katsu smiled as Kellan laughed hard enough his eyes crinkled at the corners. That amount of laughter sent Katsu laughing too. Katsu tried to say positioned on their tip toes but gave up as the laughed and couldn’t keep their balance. “Well Ive always been shorter than you so I guess nothing new.” Kats said playfully as they rolled their eyes. “Thanks I need some wardrobe help you will have to see that I have less than half my stuff. Mostly just my favorites made it with me.” Katsu admitted as they knew they had admitted to Kellan pretty much anything purple had made it in the bags with them. “Thanks its actually not too bad. Not loving the white but I don’t hate it.” They giggled as Kellan said his friend that designed them would approve. Kats smiled up at Kellan as they hugged. “I know you are and like I said I appreciate it,” Katsu smiled all excited when Kellan talked about how excited he was Kats was at school. “Your happy please girl Im happy to be here.” Katsu was really glad to be here despite the circumstances that had to be taken to get here. They wouldn’t change a single thing… well maybe not leaving all their heals behind. “Well sounds like I now know what one of your friends I have to impress the most.” Kats said as they giggled and yawned softly. “Trust me I would ditch but I really have anxiety and it wouldn’t let me sleep anyway.” Katsu said sighing. “I might talk to my new teacher and see if I can be excused to sleep though.” They admitted thinking it over.

Katsu smiled as they listened to Kellan’s heart pound this boy had him wrapped up in a way that Katsu had never seen Kellan. Kats knew that Kellan was all butterflies for this boy and that was a good thing maybe a relationship would ground Kellan a little. Kats loved Kellan but he needed some help staying grounded sometimes. His smile didnt do anything to diminish the smile on Kastu’s face because if one thing was true about Kellan it was he had an infectious smile especially when it came to Kats. Katsu appreciated that Kellan was always there to make them think positive or drag them out of their own deprecating thoughts. Katsu was ready for new adventures and new things something… anything different than what they had back home. “Then I say make a few dates then drop the question. You deserve it Sunshine.” Katsu kept their little excited bounce as Kellan joined in. “I mean true you slay girl slay.” Katsu said with a little spin as they laughed. Katsu had just seem more determination on Kellan’s face when he said he knew he should ask Rory out than Kats had ever seen Kellan have for anything beyond fashion. “Well a date or two then drop it like a hypothetical or something. Sorry Sunshine as a perpetually single being Im not great at relationship advice.”

“Yeah girl yeah I know and you know I love you too so I won’t worry.” Katsu said with a nod as Kellan confirmed that when break rolled around they could stay with Kellan. Katsu tried to keep their mind of break or anything that for any reason could land them back home. Well especially land them back home now with a certainly incredibly angry father. Kats laughed when Kellan yelled about the way that Katsu’s father was. “I mean I really don’t disagree.” they mumbled taking both of Kellan hands with absolutely no protest at all. “Its fine Sunshine no need to thank me just wanted you safe you can’t take his magic like I can and didnt want you hurt or worse because of me.” Katsu looked at their shoes trying to keep themself together. If they looked up at Kellan they knew a flurry of emotions would fall over them. Katsu smiled a little though as they walked to their class holding hands and swinging them back and forth. “I hope your right I hate the feeling of being lost.” Katsu admitted with a. little frustrated huff. Katu’s smile widened as Kellan said he would bet his favorite earrings that his friends would like Kats. That honestly made them feel a lot better. “I have met you and one other person that literally just walked me to class. So yeah not really anyone eye-catching there Sunshine I mean you but not in that way.” Katsu admitted knowing that Kellan looked to die for in all his cute accessories and stuff today.
@ethereal

2 Likes

“For whatever we lose (like a you or a me) it’s always ourselves we find in the sea.”

Till this day Nico couldn’t believe he still knew how to walk. Like yeah it has been weeks since his arrival to this school and he should have gotten the idea that he could work but he hadn’t. It still felt like a surprise to Nico.

“Tsk I should get doing to class now” he said tangling his hand through his brown dreadlocks. Parting his plush, full lips parted in a sigh and he entered the classroom. He gave a bright smile as he spotted an empty seat. ‘Yes! that means I’m early’

Approachable

Krist has skipped third period, uninterested in whatever was going to happen to her for skipping.She smiled, licking the blood on her lips. She had just gotten into a fight with a student, unfortunately the student didn’t die, but at least she did get blood out of them and they too got on her, lucky chance.

“ahụ” She whispered to the ground. “This is why you shouldn’t have sent me here. Now look what happened”

Silence, absolute silence is what she got back. Rolling her eyes, Krist sat on a bench and began pressing her phone. She took a picture of herself and smiled, she looked beautifully horrible. She loved it! No one could pull a look so beautiful, but so horribly like her.

Approachable

4 Likes

╭─━━─━━━━━━━━━━━━──━━━━━━━━━━━──━━━━━━━━━━━━━━─╮

Bench Outside, Kristi

Aquila quickly left the Mathematics classroom, not exactly wanting to be late for any of her classes. ‘So, if the girl with the dancing hair -what was her name again?- Doesn’t matter now. I’ll scan out the gym, plan around that.’ Quill was running through her strategy, to guarantee no error. As she was immersed in thought, she totally found herself lost with the halls, that were clearing rapidly. She took three minutes, then five minutes, into ten minutes looking for the stupid classroom. She scoffed at her folly.

Aquila discovered that she needed some alone time to think. She allowed herself to go outside, under the shade of some trees she didn’t really care for. She walked out, aiming at a clearing, and it was too late to turn around by the time she even heard someone there. “I’m not risking them thinking I’m scared of people.” Aquila said sternly to herself.

orp - @Kristi aww sorry I took forever

╰─━━─━━━━━━━━━━━━──━━━━━━━━━━━──━━━━━━━━━━━━━━─╯

3 Likes

As Krist was about to take another picture, she saw a pale girl with blue hair. Krist snorted. Blue hair, really? Was she a Smurf or whatever does blue creatures were?Krist decided she was going to take a picture of a little Miss Smurf there and save it just so she could look at it and laugh everyday but suddenly another idea popped out.

Krist really needed money and she didn’t want to ask her dad, she wasn’t even sure he would answer her. So with confidence she sneaked behind the blue haired girl. She tapped the girl, stepped away and said “Hey, Miss Smurf. Lovely meeting you here, the world is such a small place isn’t it?”’

~~ @Tina.G it’s cool

3 Likes

Outside Bench, Kristi

Aquila felt a tap on the shoulder, forcing herself to not turn around and hit whoever it was. “Hey, Miss Smurf. Lovely meeting you here, the world is such a small place isn’t it?” Aquila’s eyes practically screaming ‘I. Will. Kill. You.’ Instead, she let her angry flow out through her fist, which she clenched then released. "Small world? Aquila didn’t remember seeing this girls face before, ever. “What’d you expect, it’s a school of course they’re other people.” Aquila said, coming off much colder than she expected to. She scanned the other girls face, unintentionally finding her eyes stuck between either the girls hair or eyes.

orp - @Kristi aww I love Krist :joy:

✼*・゚゚・:゚::✼✼・゚゚・:゚::✼✼・゚゚・:゚::✼✼・゚゚・:゚::✼✼・゚゚・:゚::✼✼・゚゚・:゚::✼✼・゚゚・:゚::✼✼・゚゚・:゚::✼✼・゚゚・:゚::✼✼・゚゚

Hall, Noe

✼*・゚゚・:゚::✼✼・゚゚・:゚::✼✼・゚゚・:゚::✼✼・゚゚・:゚::✼✼・゚゚・:゚::✼✼・゚゚・:゚::✼✼・゚゚・:゚::✼✼・゚゚・:゚::✼✼・゚゚・:゚::✼✼・゚゚

Alexia lasily left the mathematics classroom. She was bored. She wasn’t going to her next class, and she knew that the moment she entered the mathematics classroom. Although she was excited for Villain History and Skill, chemistry didn’t quite strike the same interest.

Alexia had spent time learning where most of her classes were located, but her excuse for when she didn’t show up to class was going to be 'I wasn’t sure where it was.’ She watched all the people crowding the halls, boring. She went into the middle of the hall, out of her safe place of the hall. She let everyone pass her, as she watched out a window not caring if anyone watched or if she was in the way.

Alexia squinted as she saw something in the sky. She stood there watching it sway back and forth. It appeared to be getting closer and closer to the window. Her eyes opened wide as she stepped back, tripping over her own feet. As she hit the deck, the tips of her hair caught fire for a brief moment.

orp - @Ouijaloveletters idk how ur going to approach… but i didn’t really know how to start :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

“What’d you expect, it’s a school of course they’re other people.”

“I mean I wasn’t expecting to meet a lady smurf here in person- I mean a beautiful bluenette so what a small world.” Krist responded ignoring to sarcasm in the girl’s words. If only the smurf knew who she was, she wouldn’t have the guts to say all this bet.

“So Miss. Smurf now that we are besties and all, would you mind playing a game” Krist smiled at the blue eyed smurf.

Krist could anger in the girl’s eyes and she forced the urge to roll her eyes but instead smiled brightly . Though the smile didn’t reach her eyes instead a look that could be interpreted as ‘bite me’ was in her eyes.

@Tina.G- Aquila, thanks.

3 Likes

༻༻༻⋇⋆✦⋆⋇༺༺༺༻༻༻⋇⋆✦⋆⋇༺༺༺༻༻༻⋇⋆✦⋆⋇༺༺༺༻༻༻⋇⋆✦⋆⋇༺༺༺༻༻༻⋇⋆✦⋆⋇༺༺༺

- - -image - - - Basic Chemythstry | Aesthi

So this was what it felt like speaking with someone who actually tried. Marc blinked slowly, blue eyes fixated on the other student. Aesthi wasn’t happy being here: that was something xe had made abundantly clear since the start of their conversation. And yet, looking at the bright grin that stretched out on xys face, and seeing how xe spoke in a generally pleasant tone, he could tell that xe was still making some form of effort. To Marc, it was a very new feeling -much like being in a classroom, although he was gradually beginning to feel more comfortable with that- and nowhere near an unpleasant one.

Hence the slight blush that tinted his cheeks as he went on. “Cryptic is… an arguable qualifier,” Marc said, brows slightly knit together as he focused on finding the correct terminology, before his statement was punctuated by an airy little laugh. “Rubbish is relatively incorrect. It’s not exactly about goodness, but about innocence.” By then, he figured that Aesthi was relaxed enough about the situation to sit down himself, resting his chin against his hand. “I am the son of the Erlking,” he explained simply, an uneasy feeling creeping up his spine at the paradoxical normality of the words. That was something he had never been used to saying: in Rold Skov, people either already knew, or never asked. “He is only seen by the innocent. That’s children, mostly. My brother and I inherited that. If you’ve heard of him, then you must have guessed by now that we’re from Denmark.”

All this aside, Marc couldn’t help but dwell on one statement: I still have an accent? Marc fumbled with his desk, a little absent-mindedly, although his smile never moved. “It’s all very complicated. Not to mention that it might bring up memories for you. So let’s not talk about things like this here, okay?” he offered lightly, eyes slipping to the little frog Aesthi had drawn. They lifted back to the other student when Marc caught the hesitation in xys voice, and he noticed how xe had seemed to be choosing the answer carefully, remaining very vague about xys father and mother. Considering what xe had said about xys sister earlier, he guessed that xe must not have been very close to xys family.

Not that it seemed be anything Aesthi wished to talk about. “Your mother is the Loch Ness monster?” Marc repeated, incredulous. “I’m sorry -you startled me.” He sighed once, looked at xys face, opened his mouth to speak -and sighed again. “I’m trying to think of a polite way to put this. You don’t… well… pardon me for asking, but how exactly were you conceived?”

@Acorn06

@unsungcheerio - I won the race.

3 Likes

Bench Outside, Krist

So Miss. Smurf now that we are besties and all," She scoffed at the reference to a friendship. "… would you mind playing a game?” A smile slid across the girls face. Aquila looked at the girl, straight in the eyes. “No.” She paused, “no thanks.” Aquila had most definitely taught herself to keep composure, it was something she needed if she would get anything done here. She was only here for one reason after all. “I’m not a smurf by the way. My hair is just,” She paused, even though she knew why her hair was like that, she would never admit- never accept it- “It’s a hobby.”

orp - @Kristi wear Aquila down lol

2 Likes

“I’m not a smurf by the way. My hair is just,” Kristi resisted the urge to reply ‘oh wow who would have known that you aren’t a smurf? ha ha’ did little miss smurf think she didn’t know smurf were supposed to have blue skin or what?

Kristi pouted, “But why not? I promise it would be fun. Come on little miss blueberry , what crawled inside your butt and died? I promise it would be fun” Well, fun for Kristi that’s it. Blueberry better agree to play the game or Kristi would have to go for plan b and plan be let’s say was really interesting and was one of her other excellent trade resources. “Also isn’t that what besties do?” Kristi internally cringe at ‘besties’ Sigh, it is what it is.

@Tina.G

3 Likes

Bench Outside, Kristi

But why not?" Oh no, don’t tell me she’s a whiner. Aquila listened, not exactly with an open mind nor a peppy attitude. “Also isn’t that what besties do?” Aquila was just about ready to walk away. “Quill. It’s Quill. What is your stupid game then.” If you won’t shut up about it might as well know what it is. Aquila rolled her eyes. “I’m not at this school to play games. So don’t expect anything from this.”

orp - @Kristi

3 Likes

Koe got up, putting his backpack over his shoulder and leaving the classroom, heading into the hallway. The flood of students wasn’t an issue for him, most giving him a wide berth. He could see why they were terrified. He just happened to be a very large person. He made his way down the hall, trying not to step on anyone. He spotted a girl on the ground, and walked over, easily lifting her to her feet by the collar of her uniform. “Are you ok?” He asked, crouching down to her level so he didn’t frighten her.
@Tina.G - Alexis

3 Likes