`♔ fairytaled | official roleplay thread `♔

text-1614750656559
Katsu smiled as Kellan laughed hard enough his eyes crinkled at the corners. That amount of laughter sent Katsu laughing too. Katsu tried to say positioned on their tip toes but gave up as the laughed and couldn’t keep their balance. “Well Ive always been shorter than you so I guess nothing new.” Kats said playfully as they rolled their eyes. “Thanks I need some wardrobe help you will have to see that I have less than half my stuff. Mostly just my favorites made it with me.” Katsu admitted as they knew they had admitted to Kellan pretty much anything purple had made it in the bags with them. “Thanks its actually not too bad. Not loving the white but I don’t hate it.” They giggled as Kellan said his friend that designed them would approve. Kats smiled up at Kellan as they hugged. “I know you are and like I said I appreciate it,” Katsu smiled all excited when Kellan talked about how excited he was Kats was at school. “Your happy please girl Im happy to be here.” Katsu was really glad to be here despite the circumstances that had to be taken to get here. They wouldn’t change a single thing… well maybe not leaving all their heals behind. “Well sounds like I now know what one of your friends I have to impress the most.” Kats said as they giggled and yawned softly. “Trust me I would ditch but I really have anxiety and it wouldn’t let me sleep anyway.” Katsu said sighing. “I might talk to my new teacher and see if I can be excused to sleep though.” They admitted thinking it over.

Katsu smiled as they listened to Kellan’s heart pound this boy had him wrapped up in a way that Katsu had never seen Kellan. Kats knew that Kellan was all butterflies for this boy and that was a good thing maybe a relationship would ground Kellan a little. Kats loved Kellan but he needed some help staying grounded sometimes. His smile didnt do anything to diminish the smile on Kastu’s face because if one thing was true about Kellan it was he had an infectious smile especially when it came to Kats. Katsu appreciated that Kellan was always there to make them think positive or drag them out of their own deprecating thoughts. Katsu was ready for new adventures and new things something… anything different than what they had back home. “Then I say make a few dates then drop the question. You deserve it Sunshine.” Katsu kept their little excited bounce as Kellan joined in. “I mean true you slay girl slay.” Katsu said with a little spin as they laughed. Katsu had just seem more determination on Kellan’s face when he said he knew he should ask Rory out than Kats had ever seen Kellan have for anything beyond fashion. “Well a date or two then drop it like a hypothetical or something. Sorry Sunshine as a perpetually single being Im not great at relationship advice.”

“Yeah girl yeah I know and you know I love you too so I won’t worry.” Katsu said with a nod as Kellan confirmed that when break rolled around they could stay with Kellan. Katsu tried to keep their mind of break or anything that for any reason could land them back home. Well especially land them back home now with a certainly incredibly angry father. Kats laughed when Kellan yelled about the way that Katsu’s father was. “I mean I really don’t disagree.” they mumbled taking both of Kellan hands with absolutely no protest at all. “Its fine Sunshine no need to thank me just wanted you safe you can’t take his magic like I can and didnt want you hurt or worse because of me.” Katsu looked at their shoes trying to keep themself together. If they looked up at Kellan they knew a flurry of emotions would fall over them. Katsu smiled a little though as they walked to their class holding hands and swinging them back and forth. “I hope your right I hate the feeling of being lost.” Katsu admitted with a. little frustrated huff. Katu’s smile widened as Kellan said he would bet his favorite earrings that his friends would like Kats. That honestly made them feel a lot better. “I have met you and one other person that literally just walked me to class. So yeah not really anyone eye-catching there Sunshine I mean you but not in that way.” Katsu admitted knowing that Kellan looked to die for in all his cute accessories and stuff today.
@ethereal

2 Likes

“For whatever we lose (like a you or a me) it’s always ourselves we find in the sea.”

Till this day Nico couldn’t believe he still knew how to walk. Like yeah it has been weeks since his arrival to this school and he should have gotten the idea that he could work but he hadn’t. It still felt like a surprise to Nico.

“Tsk I should get doing to class now” he said tangling his hand through his brown dreadlocks. Parting his plush, full lips parted in a sigh and he entered the classroom. He gave a bright smile as he spotted an empty seat. ‘Yes! that means I’m early’

Approachable

Krist has skipped third period, uninterested in whatever was going to happen to her for skipping.She smiled, licking the blood on her lips. She had just gotten into a fight with a student, unfortunately the student didn’t die, but at least she did get blood out of them and they too got on her, lucky chance.

“ahụ” She whispered to the ground. “This is why you shouldn’t have sent me here. Now look what happened”

Silence, absolute silence is what she got back. Rolling her eyes, Krist sat on a bench and began pressing her phone. She took a picture of herself and smiled, she looked beautifully horrible. She loved it! No one could pull a look so beautiful, but so horribly like her.

Approachable

4 Likes

╭─━━─━━━━━━━━━━━━──━━━━━━━━━━━──━━━━━━━━━━━━━━─╮

Bench Outside, Kristi

Aquila quickly left the Mathematics classroom, not exactly wanting to be late for any of her classes. ‘So, if the girl with the dancing hair -what was her name again?- Doesn’t matter now. I’ll scan out the gym, plan around that.’ Quill was running through her strategy, to guarantee no error. As she was immersed in thought, she totally found herself lost with the halls, that were clearing rapidly. She took three minutes, then five minutes, into ten minutes looking for the stupid classroom. She scoffed at her folly.

Aquila discovered that she needed some alone time to think. She allowed herself to go outside, under the shade of some trees she didn’t really care for. She walked out, aiming at a clearing, and it was too late to turn around by the time she even heard someone there. “I’m not risking them thinking I’m scared of people.” Aquila said sternly to herself.

orp - @Kristi aww sorry I took forever

╰─━━─━━━━━━━━━━━━──━━━━━━━━━━━──━━━━━━━━━━━━━━─╯

3 Likes

As Krist was about to take another picture, she saw a pale girl with blue hair. Krist snorted. Blue hair, really? Was she a Smurf or whatever does blue creatures were?Krist decided she was going to take a picture of a little Miss Smurf there and save it just so she could look at it and laugh everyday but suddenly another idea popped out.

Krist really needed money and she didn’t want to ask her dad, she wasn’t even sure he would answer her. So with confidence she sneaked behind the blue haired girl. She tapped the girl, stepped away and said “Hey, Miss Smurf. Lovely meeting you here, the world is such a small place isn’t it?”’

~~ @Tina.G it’s cool

3 Likes

Outside Bench, Kristi

Aquila felt a tap on the shoulder, forcing herself to not turn around and hit whoever it was. “Hey, Miss Smurf. Lovely meeting you here, the world is such a small place isn’t it?” Aquila’s eyes practically screaming ‘I. Will. Kill. You.’ Instead, she let her angry flow out through her fist, which she clenched then released. "Small world? Aquila didn’t remember seeing this girls face before, ever. “What’d you expect, it’s a school of course they’re other people.” Aquila said, coming off much colder than she expected to. She scanned the other girls face, unintentionally finding her eyes stuck between either the girls hair or eyes.

orp - @Kristi aww I love Krist :joy:

✼*・゚゚・:゚::✼✼・゚゚・:゚::✼✼・゚゚・:゚::✼✼・゚゚・:゚::✼✼・゚゚・:゚::✼✼・゚゚・:゚::✼✼・゚゚・:゚::✼✼・゚゚・:゚::✼✼・゚゚・:゚::✼✼・゚゚

Hall, Noe

✼*・゚゚・:゚::✼✼・゚゚・:゚::✼✼・゚゚・:゚::✼✼・゚゚・:゚::✼✼・゚゚・:゚::✼✼・゚゚・:゚::✼✼・゚゚・:゚::✼✼・゚゚・:゚::✼✼・゚゚・:゚::✼✼・゚゚

Alexia lasily left the mathematics classroom. She was bored. She wasn’t going to her next class, and she knew that the moment she entered the mathematics classroom. Although she was excited for Villain History and Skill, chemistry didn’t quite strike the same interest.

Alexia had spent time learning where most of her classes were located, but her excuse for when she didn’t show up to class was going to be 'I wasn’t sure where it was.’ She watched all the people crowding the halls, boring. She went into the middle of the hall, out of her safe place of the hall. She let everyone pass her, as she watched out a window not caring if anyone watched or if she was in the way.

Alexia squinted as she saw something in the sky. She stood there watching it sway back and forth. It appeared to be getting closer and closer to the window. Her eyes opened wide as she stepped back, tripping over her own feet. As she hit the deck, the tips of her hair caught fire for a brief moment.

orp - @Ouijaloveletters idk how ur going to approach… but i didn’t really know how to start :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

“What’d you expect, it’s a school of course they’re other people.”

“I mean I wasn’t expecting to meet a lady smurf here in person- I mean a beautiful bluenette so what a small world.” Krist responded ignoring to sarcasm in the girl’s words. If only the smurf knew who she was, she wouldn’t have the guts to say all this bet.

“So Miss. Smurf now that we are besties and all, would you mind playing a game” Krist smiled at the blue eyed smurf.

Krist could anger in the girl’s eyes and she forced the urge to roll her eyes but instead smiled brightly . Though the smile didn’t reach her eyes instead a look that could be interpreted as ‘bite me’ was in her eyes.

@Tina.G- Aquila, thanks.

3 Likes

༻༻༻⋇⋆✦⋆⋇༺༺༺༻༻༻⋇⋆✦⋆⋇༺༺༺༻༻༻⋇⋆✦⋆⋇༺༺༺༻༻༻⋇⋆✦⋆⋇༺༺༺༻༻༻⋇⋆✦⋆⋇༺༺༺

- - -image - - - Basic Chemythstry | Aesthi

So this was what it felt like speaking with someone who actually tried. Marc blinked slowly, blue eyes fixated on the other student. Aesthi wasn’t happy being here: that was something xe had made abundantly clear since the start of their conversation. And yet, looking at the bright grin that stretched out on xys face, and seeing how xe spoke in a generally pleasant tone, he could tell that xe was still making some form of effort. To Marc, it was a very new feeling -much like being in a classroom, although he was gradually beginning to feel more comfortable with that- and nowhere near an unpleasant one.

Hence the slight blush that tinted his cheeks as he went on. “Cryptic is… an arguable qualifier,” Marc said, brows slightly knit together as he focused on finding the correct terminology, before his statement was punctuated by an airy little laugh. “Rubbish is relatively incorrect. It’s not exactly about goodness, but about innocence.” By then, he figured that Aesthi was relaxed enough about the situation to sit down himself, resting his chin against his hand. “I am the son of the Erlking,” he explained simply, an uneasy feeling creeping up his spine at the paradoxical normality of the words. That was something he had never been used to saying: in Rold Skov, people either already knew, or never asked. “He is only seen by the innocent. That’s children, mostly. My brother and I inherited that. If you’ve heard of him, then you must have guessed by now that we’re from Denmark.”

All this aside, Marc couldn’t help but dwell on one statement: I still have an accent? Marc fumbled with his desk, a little absent-mindedly, although his smile never moved. “It’s all very complicated. Not to mention that it might bring up memories for you. So let’s not talk about things like this here, okay?” he offered lightly, eyes slipping to the little frog Aesthi had drawn. They lifted back to the other student when Marc caught the hesitation in xys voice, and he noticed how xe had seemed to be choosing the answer carefully, remaining very vague about xys father and mother. Considering what xe had said about xys sister earlier, he guessed that xe must not have been very close to xys family.

Not that it seemed be anything Aesthi wished to talk about. “Your mother is the Loch Ness monster?” Marc repeated, incredulous. “I’m sorry -you startled me.” He sighed once, looked at xys face, opened his mouth to speak -and sighed again. “I’m trying to think of a polite way to put this. You don’t… well… pardon me for asking, but how exactly were you conceived?”

@Acorn06

@unsungcheerio - I won the race.

3 Likes

Bench Outside, Krist

So Miss. Smurf now that we are besties and all," She scoffed at the reference to a friendship. "… would you mind playing a game?” A smile slid across the girls face. Aquila looked at the girl, straight in the eyes. “No.” She paused, “no thanks.” Aquila had most definitely taught herself to keep composure, it was something she needed if she would get anything done here. She was only here for one reason after all. “I’m not a smurf by the way. My hair is just,” She paused, even though she knew why her hair was like that, she would never admit- never accept it- “It’s a hobby.”

orp - @Kristi wear Aquila down lol

2 Likes

“I’m not a smurf by the way. My hair is just,” Kristi resisted the urge to reply ‘oh wow who would have known that you aren’t a smurf? ha ha’ did little miss smurf think she didn’t know smurf were supposed to have blue skin or what?

Kristi pouted, “But why not? I promise it would be fun. Come on little miss blueberry , what crawled inside your butt and died? I promise it would be fun” Well, fun for Kristi that’s it. Blueberry better agree to play the game or Kristi would have to go for plan b and plan be let’s say was really interesting and was one of her other excellent trade resources. “Also isn’t that what besties do?” Kristi internally cringe at ‘besties’ Sigh, it is what it is.

@Tina.G

3 Likes

Bench Outside, Kristi

But why not?" Oh no, don’t tell me she’s a whiner. Aquila listened, not exactly with an open mind nor a peppy attitude. “Also isn’t that what besties do?” Aquila was just about ready to walk away. “Quill. It’s Quill. What is your stupid game then.” If you won’t shut up about it might as well know what it is. Aquila rolled her eyes. “I’m not at this school to play games. So don’t expect anything from this.”

orp - @Kristi

3 Likes

Koe got up, putting his backpack over his shoulder and leaving the classroom, heading into the hallway. The flood of students wasn’t an issue for him, most giving him a wide berth. He could see why they were terrified. He just happened to be a very large person. He made his way down the hall, trying not to step on anyone. He spotted a girl on the ground, and walked over, easily lifting her to her feet by the collar of her uniform. “Are you ok?” He asked, crouching down to her level so he didn’t frighten her.
@Tina.G - Alexis

3 Likes

Quill, that name was as weird as her hair. Blueberry fitted better. “Quill. It’s Quill. What is your stupid game then.” Stupid? like blue haired had any right to judge. Kristi smiled grew bigger, if the girl continues to insult her she just might charm her and steal her money. Is either that or she plays the game and Kristi wins fair and square.

“The game! Well, it’s a riddle game. If I win you give me 5 dollars but if you win I give you 10” Kristi smiled

“I’m not at this school to play games. So don’t expect anything from this.” bxtch

“Then what are you in school for if not to have fun? You know you only live once” Well, for blueberry that’s it. Krist when she dies would either turn immortal or be recarnified as a family descendant and get 7 extra life, as tradition. It is a known fact in the igbo land that you get reincarnate seven times, giving seven opportunities to enter the spirit world successfully as an ancestor. And as a child of a god, her father would probably make her immortal who knows.

“Now you’re blue not green so stop being such a Grinch” Krist said, sluggishly putting her arm over blueberry’s shoulders.

@Tina.G

3 Likes

Hallway, Koe

As Alexia was just about to start cursing her fall, she was lifted. Nothing rough, but not necessarily carefully thought out either. She turned, ready to hit whoever had just plucked her from the ground. “Hey-” She paused when she looked up at him. Her lips pressed together for an instant, “Are you ok?” He asked. She fumbled with her words, “thank you… Oh I mean, yes I’m alright now. Just um, had a tumble because-” Pausing, she continued with “Nothing much, just lost my footing.” It wasn’t fully a lie, She told herself. Alexia started to straighten her uniform, and slyly dust off where her uniform touched the ground. “I’m Alexia, what’s your name?”

orp - @Ouijaloveletters

Bench outside, Kristi

The game! Well, it’s a riddle game. If I win you give me 5 dollars but if you win I give you 10” A smile slid across the girls face. Aquila didn’t see how why she would bet more, unless the girl was super lucky -unlikely I bet- Or she had an upper hand. Fifty fifty chance she could loose.

Then what are you in school for if not to have fun? You know you only live once” Aquila didn’t need to think about her answer, “Sometimes people have other goals that aren’t pleasure.” She watched the girl carefully. Aquila wished dearly she cold read people.

Now you’re blue not green so stop being such a Grinch” Aquila barely reacted, then decided to add, “Glad you picked up on the color theme.” She rolled her eyes. “What if I don’t have money?” She raised a brow, hoping to get a reaction out of this pest.

orp - @Kristi

4 Likes

“Sometimes people have other goals that aren’t pleasure.”

“There is no goal without pleasure. Now if you have told me you wanted to study to become blah blah I would have believed.” Kristi had goals of her own, she wanted to rule over her own little kingdom with servants and maids catering at her every whim. It would be a fantasy come true.

“Glad you picked up on the color theme.”

“I know I deserve a treat” Krist winked at blueberry. God could this thing just be over.

“What if I don’t have money?”

Krist smiled, “But you do so there is no what if.” Besides if you didn’t have money, I could simply take your soul and trade it with someone for money- Kristi wanted to add but she was not sure it would be quite appropriate.

“So you’re playing blueberry right???”

3 Likes

Bench Outside, Kristi

So you’re playing blueberry right???” Aquila watched the girl. Am I in? She let another two seconds pass. “I…” She choked on her words. Am I doing this for me… Or for her? Quill wouldn’t drop her poker face. “I suppose it’d be rude if I just teased you, holding my breathe and not answering.” Aquila waited, letting her comment sink as best she could. “Tell me the riddle. Don’t judge, I’m not very good with them.” Aquila let her guard down the slightest bit.

orp - @Kristi

3 Likes

The girl protested, before turning around. She looked quite startled, and Noe tried not to smile. She stuttered, and he patiently waited for her to collect herself. She introduced herself, asking his. “I’m Noe. It’s nice to meet you, Alexia. Make sure to watch your footing.” He said, smiling good natured.
@Tina.G - Alexia

3 Likes

“Tell me the riddle. Don’t judge, I’m not very good with them.”

“Don’t worry I won’t judge” Kristi winked, if she failed Krist would get money so why would she be judging? That wouldn’t make sense.

“This one who is ancient runs forever, but never moves at all. She has not lungs nor throat, but still a mighty roaring call and is said to powerful and mighty, who is this mighty one?” Krist asked, she asked the question she just created that would sure to stump someone.

@Tina.G

3 Likes

Noe, Hallway

I’m Noe. It’s nice to meet you, Alexia. Make sure to watch your footing.” Alexia nodded as he said this, watching his smile she said, “I’ll do that.” Letting her own smile creep across her face. “So, you new here? I am, but I think I have a pretty good idea of the school.”

orp - @Ouijaloveletters Aww I love Noe so much :sob:

4 Likes

He nodded when she said she’d be careful. “Alright, good.” He nodded when Alexis asked if he was new. “Yeah, today’s my first day. I came here from Hawaii a couple days ago. Where are you from?” He asked, straightening up to his full height. “Sorry, I can’t kneel down for long.”
@Tina.G - Alexis

3 Likes

Bench Outside, Kristi

Don’t worry I won’t judge” she winked. Great, what did I get myself into.

This one who is ancient runs forever, but never moves at all. She has not lungs nor throat, but still a mighty roaring call and is said to powerful and mighty, who is this mighty one?” Quill nearly dropped her poker face. “How many guesses do I get.” Aquila knew she wasn’t exactly a master with these things, but all that came to her mind was, I’m screwed. Aquila wasn’t ready to loose to -this nuisance- if she could even call her that. Aquila tilted her head as she thought about the question.

orp - @Kristi

3 Likes