`♔ fairytaled | official roleplay thread `♔

╭─━━─━━━━━━━━━━━━──━━━━━━━━━━━──━━━━━━━━━━━━━━─╮

Outside Bench, Kristi

WRONG” the girl said in a loud booming voice. So much for not judging. Quill rolled her eyes and scoffed. Aquila knelt down, reaching into her boot-like shoe. She pulled out a scrap of paper. “Here.” Aquila said, holding it close to the girl. She watched, waiting for her to take it. Then simply she retracted her hand. “I guess I should make the best of these guesses.” Quill knew she wouldn’t get it, but she did know it was her turn to play with the other girl.

Aquila thought, not nearly as hard as before though. “Do hints count as guesses?” Quill honestly could care less, but wanted to watch the girl keep her composure as Quill took her sweet time. “Do you play games with everyone?” Quill didn’t really want to make small talk, but couldn’t think of a better way to get under peoples skin.

orp - @Kristi lol idk the currency so I said paper :sob: :joy:

╰─━━─━━━━━━━━━━━━──━━━━━━━━━━━──━━━━━━━━━━━━━━─╯

3 Likes

Kristi watched as Blueberry put gold papers in her eyes, mmmmm… this would be all hers soon she though internally though externally she just have Blueberry a look of confusion.

“Do hints count as guesses?”

“Are you requesting for a hint?” Kristi smiled, if that was what she would requesting she would gladly give one! though, blueberry would have to pay one dollar (gold papers) for a hint if that was what she was requesting.

“Do you play games with everyone?”

Internally, Krist frowned. This small talk, she didn’t like. But externally she kept her smiling composure. “I do! But not everyone is as fun as you bestie” Krist said giggling.

@Tina.G

3 Likes

✼*・゚゚・:゚::✼✼・゚゚・:゚::✼✼・゚゚・:゚::✼✼・゚゚・:゚::✼✼・゚゚・:゚::✼✼・゚゚・:゚::✼✼・゚゚・:゚::✼✼・゚゚・:゚::✼✼・゚゚・:゚::✼✼・゚゚

“Hey, I can do that too. You won’t hurt me. Trust me." Alexia couldn’t help but let her smile make it’s way across her face, which caused her to blush the slightest but. “Wait, you can? That’s so exciting!” Alexia hadn’t met anyone who could do anything close to her abilities. “Can, can I see?” A glint was in her eyes. Then his " Trust me .” rang through her head. “But you don’t have to.” She added, letting her smile waver.

✼*・゚゚・:゚::✼✼・゚゚・:゚::✼✼・゚゚・:゚::✼✼・゚゚・:゚::✼✼・゚゚・:゚::✼✼・゚゚・:゚::✼✼・゚゚・:゚::✼✼・゚゚・:゚::✼✼・゚゚・:゚::✼✼・゚゚

orp - @Ouijaloveletters

3 Likes

Outside Bench, Kristi

I do! But not everyone is as fun as you bestie” The girl said, giggling. Mother, have mercy on me. Aquila thought as she refused the urge to say something snappy back. She pressed her lips, “Shouldn’t,” Quill didn’t want to say the word- “Besties know each others names?” Quill was about ready to go dig herself a hole.

“Is it a Sphinx?” Aquila didn’t know how that answer made sense, but she couldn’t come up with anything better. “Say, where are you from?”

orp - @Kristi

3 Likes

Besties know each others names?”

“They should quill” Krist called her by the name she told her. “My name is Aliyah” Krist lied, eh not like she would see the girl again. Hopefully.

“Is it a Sphinx?”

“No, silly” Krist giggled. Krist seriously resisted the urge to cringe at her words. “1 more chance left” Krist said.

“Say, where are you from?”

“Canada! I’m the child of Princess!” Two more lies. She didn’t want blueberry to get too close with her, she didn’t come to this school to make friends. Well it’s not like she wanted to come to this school either way.

@Tina.G

3 Likes

Koe nodded when Alexis asked if he could show her. “Yeah, sure.” He said, lighting his hand on fire. “My mother is Pelè, the Hawaiian volcano goddess. What about you?” He asked. He extinguished the flames, dropping his arm to his side.
@Tina.G - Alexia

3 Likes

Outside Bench, Kristi

Canada! I’m the child of Princess!” Aquila looked at her, I guess not the princesses I meet will be the same. Quill didn’t care who her parents were. “Oh, too bad I didn’t take Kingdom Management.” Quill said, glad not to have to run into this girl again. “Well, I suppose I shouldn’t waist either of our time. Although, we have plenty as we are skipping,” Quill was still not pleased she wasn’t in chemistry, but had found the will to let it go.

“I don’t know, some kind of plant?” Aquila had a dull look. She waited for a scream of laughter from -what was her name?- The girl.

She held out her hand, a shinning gold slip between her fingers. Only worth five, but still had value. Aquila watched the girl, “Do me a favor- bestie- and let’s not accidentally bump into each other again.” Quill had no problem admitting it, she didn’t like to loose, no one did really. But people like her, this girl, pretending to be friends, that’s what really set Aquila off.

orp - @Kristi Aquila is so bitter sorry :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

Kristi smiled as Quill gave her the money. “Ooh, thank you for loosing blueberry. I hope you hit your head on the way love” Kristi said, her innocent act fading. She had gotten the money the was no more reason to act buddy-buddy with the strange haired girl. “And quick advice, dye your hair to a normal color babe. If not for your ghostly skin I would have thought you were a smurf” she insulted. Krist took her phone and did the thing she wanted to do ever since she set her eyes on blueberry. She took a pic of the strange haired girl, the noise loud for Quill to hear.

Kristi really hoped the girl would dye her hair too a normal color, Krist couldn’t stand the sigh of her bright blue hair any longer. She could feel her eyes starting to bleed. Eh, she could live with bleeding eyes. Kristi looked at the money with a dreaming sigh, she knew she would win.

@Tina.G

3 Likes

Hallway, Noe

Alexia glowed nearly as bright as Noe’s hand. “My mother is Pelè, the Hawaiian volcano goddess. What about you?” Alexia thought, as she watched his flame die down. “Hyperion, who I got my ‘powers’ from and Theia.” Alexia stated simply. Alexia enjoyed knowing someone could do what she could. “Do you think your parent define you?” Alexia caught herself slipping up, “Bacause of your ability, you know?” Alexia barely even knew what she was talking about.

orp - @Ouijaloveletters (ahh okay sorry but is it Koe is Noe :sweat_smile:)

3 Likes

──── ஓ๑♥๑ஓ ──── ──── ஓ๑♥๑ஓ ──── ────ஓ๑♥๑ஓ ──── ────ஓ๑♥๑ஓ ────

:sweat_drops: image image imageimage image image :droplet: clone I

:droplet: mathematics, syrus :droplet:

“Oh.” He understood what Caspian was talking about. “I thought you were. That’s why I thanked you.” Caspian was not good at accepting compliments-they never deserved compliments. So usually, they pushed them away. But they were even worse with arguments, and Caspian did not want to start an argument with Syrus. So they nodded meekly, “It’s really nothing.” That was their way of taking the compliment. “Why do you hide?” Syrus asked slowly, when Caspian ducked away. “Is someone here horrid or scary?” Of course. To Caspian, most people were ‘scary’-or in nicer terms, ‘intimidating’. Especially the scowling, argumentative Ms. Rossum at the front of the room. Not knowing what to say, Caspian shrugged their shoulders somewhat, trying to straighten their spine and look at (more like in the general direction of) Syrus. “I-sorry.” They whimpered. “It’s nothing.” He was looking around, so they stared around a bit too. A lot of these students looked strange…much unlike the pixies back home. They focused their blue gaze on Syrus again-all of this was very overwhelming. “No, I believe you are… and thank you. I hope I can be better,” Syrus insisted unenthusiastically. They shook their head, again smiling sadly. “You’re too nice to me.” They said this very very quietly. He seemed to catch on-“Ah, a king or queen of the school. It is more like a reward than any real power over an area.” Caspian flushed a bit-embarrassed Syrus could explain better than they could. “Yes.” They nodded. “A reward.” They wondered if Syrus was the kind of person who would like to be a king-he didn’t seem it.

orp : @crazycaliope yes so much fun :sob:

1 Like

Outside Bench, Kristi

So much for taking a break outside. Quill rolled her eyes as the girl took her prize.“And quick advice, dye your hair to a normal color babe. If not for your ghostly skin I would have thought you were a smurf” Aquila kept a dull poker face. It will be all worth it in the end. Quill continued to tall herself. As Quill was about to turn on her heels, she heard a click.

Quill was ready to snatch the thing out of the girls hands when she looked at her face. It’s not worth it. She thought. Would mother agree with this? Quill continued forward, not looking back. Be the bigger person Quill.

orp - @Kristi lol sorry she just had too

3 Likes

゚゚・:.。…。.:゚::✼✿ :two_hearts: ✿✼:゚:.。…。.:・゚゚゚゚・:.。…。.:゚::✼✿ :two_hearts: ✿✼:゚:.。…。.:・゚゚゚゚・:.。…。.:゚::✼✿ :two_hearts: ✿✼:

:cupid: image

✿ hallway, may ✿

゚゚・:.。…。.:゚::✼✿ :two_hearts: ✿✼:゚:.。…。.:・゚゚゚゚・:.。…。.:゚::✼✿ :two_hearts: ✿✼:゚:.。…。.:・゚゚゚゚・:.。…。.:゚::✼✿ :two_hearts: ✿✼:

He stood elegantly and politely, with a poise similar to Hadrian’s. Though his lips did not curl into a slight smile, instead they formed a straight line, his face similar to that of a statue. Though he did finally smile after Valentina’s introduction-looking genuinely pleased to be conversing with her. He confirmed they had not met, and began to talk about books he liked. Valentina read, of course, and she had read both Dante’s Inferno as well as Apollo and Hyacinthus. Actually, she had met Apollo, but that was a story for another day. “Anyways, it seems that it is a custom to ask this : to whom are you related with?” Valentina kept a grin on her lips-he was a very polite and nice person-she could tell this would be yet another conversation she would enjoy participating in. “My father is Eros,” She said modestly-though knowing this might draw her more attention-she was a demigoddess after all. This boy did not seem to be a greek god as well, she would’ve met him, no? “And you?” She thought it would be okay to ask the same question he asked her.

At first, May hesitated, and Valentina worried she had been wrong. But, he did continue, revealing his father to be March Hare, a friend of the Mad Hatter. He rolled his blue eyes-was he not proud of his heritage? Perhaps he had a problem with his father. “So you’re from Wonderland, then?” She asked excitedly, changing the topic slightly-not so much about his father, but more about his home. “Do you have any preference in any types of literature?” May asked kindly, faintly smiling at her. Here was the chance-to drive their lovely conversation to her favorite topic of all-love. “I do like to read. I have to say, romance is my favorite genre by far.” She replied, raising an eyebrow slightly. It was time to find out his thoughts on that genre.

orp ✼ @secreterz your post was not disgusting at all! both were amazing!!

2 Likes

。・゚゚・。・゚゚・。。・゚゚・。・゚゚・。。・゚゚・。・゚゚・。。・゚゚・。・゚゚・。。・゚゚・。・゚゚・。。・゚゚・。・゚゚・。。・゚゚・。・゚゚・。。・゚゚・。・゚゚・。。・゚゚

:tropical_fish: image

・゚゚ chemythstry, ariadne ・゚゚

。・゚゚・。・゚゚・。。・゚゚・。・゚゚・。。・゚゚・。・゚゚・。。・゚゚・。・゚゚・。。・゚゚・。・゚゚・。。・゚゚・。・゚゚・。。・゚゚・。・゚゚・。。・゚゚・。・゚゚・。。・゚゚

Their eyes met once again as Bay pleaded to know what Ariadne had been going to say. But she didn’t…yet. Instead, she corrected Bay-who had pronounced her name incorrectly. “This is what I tell small children when they can’t say my name.” Bay blinked-she did not consider herself a small child-but perhaps she looked like one to Ariadne. She wondered how old Ariadne was-maybe she would ask when she was done explaining. She squinted. “Rrrr-eeee-aria-odd-nay. Is that right? And how old are you?” Bay asked quickly when Ariadne was done talking. The brunette-still hiding behind Bay began to fidget nervously-admitting that her brother-the one she had laughed at did not know she was also at the school. She also talked about ‘Robin Hood’ and ‘Little John’ who Bay vaguely knew. She whipped around to look for the boy who Ariadne described- "There?"She called out loudly, even pointing at him. She then turned back to Ariadne-“He’s not that ugly, though a bit compared to my boyfriend.” She babbled. “He is super tall though!” She wrinkled her nose, “Does he like surprises?”

orp ・゚゚ @tina.g + @acorn06 [ cam mentioned hehe ]

3 Likes

-* . ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ⊹ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ . * . ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ⊹ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ . * . ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ⊹ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ . * . ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧

:leaves: image

✧ his dorm, césar ✧

-* . ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ⊹ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ . * . ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ⊹ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ . * . ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ⊹ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ . * . ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧

He did hear César hollering after him-but the door had already been shut-and he didn’t feel like opening it. Seriously, who would take advice from someone named Loulou de la Falaise? As he traveled down the hallways, he found it a bit easier to walk-he was limping less. His room was a short distance from César’s-and the door had been left unlocked. His bedroom was a complete mess-even though it had only been a day-and-a-half. It almost had the atmosphere of a cave-despite being a bedroom-it was sort of warm and cosy-it almost felt like the walls were caving in with how much stuff was everywhere. Tapestries and posters covered the walls, some even hung from the ceiling. Fairy lights and real vines had been strung from the ceiling as well. Jars with bugs inside them sat on the crowded desk, and the room smelled a bit musky-but not bad. All sorts of interesting and magical contraptions had been scattered about the floor, and various items of clothing were as well. Jakob had to watch his steps as he laid down on his back, next to the bed. Perhaps he had left so abruptly because he didn’t want César to see his room. It really did reflect how much he missed Neverland as well as his father. A vulnerable, weak spot. He wiggled under the bed, shrugging off the thought. After a few minutes of messing up his room more, he found his uniform set-he only had one. It was sorta wrinkled, which César would definitely complain about, but he had no idea where the iron was.

Gathering it in his arms, Jakob moved aside the dark, dusty curtain that was hiding the window. He stepped onto the ledge-almost slipping, he was not very careful. He began to float, latching it behind him. Now which room was César’s again…? One hundred and eighty…eight? Hovering next to a window into the dorm he counted to be César’s, he began to rap on the window with his finger, softly at first, but increasing in volume rapidly.

orp ✧ @edelgard baths >>>>>

3 Likes

-:blossom:-:blossom:-:blossom:-:blossom:-:blossom:-:blossom:-:blossom:-:blossom:-:blossom:-:blossom:-:blossom:-:blossom:-:blossom:-:blossom:-:blossom:-:blossom:-:blossom:-:blossom:-:blossom:-:blossom:-:blossom:-:blossom:-:blossom:-:blossom:-:blossom:-:blossom:-:blossom:-

:blossom: image

- villain history & skills, quillian + danko -

-:blossom:-:blossom:-:blossom:-:blossom:-:blossom:-:blossom:-:blossom:-:blossom:-:blossom:-:blossom:-:blossom:-:blossom:-:blossom:-:blossom:-:blossom:-:blossom:-:blossom:-:blossom:-:blossom:-:blossom:-:blossom:-:blossom:-:blossom:-:blossom:-:blossom:-:blossom:-:blossom:-

She beamed at the instant praise she received when she admitted to stanning him. Her cheeks became more round and pink as she did, her eyes closing slightly. “Find me, I’m @PrinceQuillianEvillness.” He ordered. Camilla tried to remember this, she didn’t want to start looking up his Instagrimm when he wasn’t done speaking to her. Though her fingers twitched, she tried to stay still and be polite. “I don’t get to use my account a lot.” Camilla admitted, a bit sadly. “My brother says social media is bad for me.” She studied the ebony-haired boy with the arrogant smile. He did not look familiar-but Camilla hadn’t got the chance to hang out with very many people last year. She typed in his username and found it fairly quickly-the only one that popped up. He did have a lot of followers, and a lot of very cool photos. She instantly hit follow, planning to like every picture later. “Wow, you’re famous?” She asked, much admiration in her sparkling eyes. She did not notice how the smile faded when she turned to the boy behind them.

He looked surprised she was speaking to him, as if Camilla had snapped him out of his own little world. “Hi…I…yeah…” His eyes were not on Camilla, but on the boy next to her. Camilla felt confused, but tried to type in the username. Some results popped up, and she turned her phone to face him, smiling encouragingly. “Which one is you?” She asked the boy. “Cam-Cam, no need to bother him. I’m sure he’s busy prepping for class.” The other boy-who she assumed to be Quillian-judging by his Instagriimm-gave another order. Reflective Evill sank into his seat with a small nod. She wrinkled her nose, “Why would you be doing that? It’s only the first day,” She said-kind of to both of the guys. “His insta isn’t nearly as trill as mine. Talk to me. JOMO. What is so great about me? I’m not gassed yet, don’t worry.” Quillian said expectantly. “Your insta is really…trill!” Camilla agreed, being honest. The question was a bit unexpected, but she answered, “Well, you’re really handsome! I love your glasses and your account name is unique. Are you really a prince? Like, an actual one?” She wondered what both JOMO and gassed meant-she had no idea where to begin with those.

orp - @crazycaliope sorry this took so long!! OMG SURPRISE?! you shouldn’t have :sob: :sneezing_face:

1 Like

Krist smiled as she saw blueberry pause as she was about to snatch the phone.

Blueberry sighted, and continued forward not looking back. Probably because she wanted to be the ‘bigger person’ as if asserting your dominance isn’t being the bigger person. Krist swears, humans are so dumb.

“Waterfall” Krist shouted the answer to the riddle, before she walked towards a bench and sat. Looking at the picture she took and thinking about the money she had just received.

@Tina.G - sorry! I was sleeping

3 Likes

‧̍̊˙˚˙ᵕ꒳ᵕ˙˚˙ ˙˚˙ᵕ꒳ᵕ˙˚˙‧̍̊ * ‧̍̊˙˚˙ᵕ꒳ᵕ˙˚˙ ˙˚˙ᵕ꒳ᵕ˙˚˙‧̍̊ * ‧̍̊˙˚˙ᵕ꒳ᵕ˙˚˙ ˙˚˙ᵕ꒳ᵕ˙˚˙‧̍̊ * ‧̍̊˙˚˙ᵕ꒳ᵕ˙˚˙ ˙˚˙ᵕ꒳ᵕ˙˚˙‧̍̊ * ‧̍̊˙˚˙ᵕ꒳

kingdom something or other class | lorelai

‧̍̊˙˚˙ᵕ꒳ᵕ˙˚˙ ˙˚˙ᵕ꒳ᵕ˙˚˙‧̍̊ * ‧̍̊˙˚˙ᵕ꒳ᵕ˙˚˙ ˙˚˙ᵕ꒳ᵕ˙˚˙‧̍̊ * ‧̍̊˙˚˙ᵕ꒳ᵕ˙˚˙ ˙˚˙ᵕ꒳ᵕ˙˚˙‧̍̊ * ‧̍̊˙˚˙ᵕ꒳ᵕ˙˚˙ ˙˚˙ᵕ꒳ᵕ˙˚˙‧̍̊ * ‧̍̊˙˚˙ᵕ꒳

“Oh?” He was surprised, not having expected this random girl to be familiar with his native language. It wasn’t as if French was so obscure, no, but he wasn’t thinking that his first interaction with someone at this school would be with someone who could presumably speak it. Now that he thought about it though, it was probably common here to be able to converse in multiple languages considering that this palace of a school was filled with royalty—how fitting—and the rich and generally people who would invest in fancy education for their children. And this deity of a person in front of him, well, with every second that passed while he was in her company, he was increasingly certain that she was definitely part of one of those three categories. “Vous parlez français?” “You speak French?” He queried, the smile stretching across his face. “Ah, juste au moment quand je pense que vous ne pouvez plus m’intruiguer, vous trouvez un autre façon à faire exactement ça.” “Ah, just when I think that you can’t intruige me more, you find another way to do just that.”

The wrinkle that crossed her nose caught him by surprise, a slight flaw in the midst of the calm and collected expression she kept. He was puzzled, at first—slightly worried that he might’ve caused offense—but then she only corrected an earlier mistake he hadn’t even realized he’d made; her name was Lorelai, it wasn’t a greeting at all. “Ha, my bad. Well hello Lorelai—you know, that’s one of the prettiest names I’ve ever heard,” he mused, his tone soft. Now it was his brows furrowing, an amused smile playing upon his lips. “So you greeted me… with your name? Is that standard, should I be going around just saying Téo with no explanation?” It certainly wasn’t something they went around doing in Villeneuve, but perhaps it was commonplace among those that were rich or famous or immortal or all of the above; Téo wasn’t any of those three, but it would be nice to know how to assimilate easier into crowds of student who grew up more privileged than he.

So she was a god. He wasn’t really surprised as there was something about her that didn’t touch the mortality of, well, mortals. Wait, a realization—he was in the presence of a god, on his first day during his first class at this school. Téo from a couple of minutes ago wouldn’t have even believed that something like this would happen in his life, nevermind within his first couple of hours at this school. “Really? That is so cool, wow, I’ve never even looked at a god before, and like, here you are, talking with me.” He shifted slightly, inclining his body towards her more. “What’s it like?” Téo asked, cocking his head slightly as if to gain a new view of her. “Is it like how they say in the stories, all fun?”

Who was he? Well, that was a relatively simple question, but definitely not one Téo was wanting much to answer. At the beginning of this interaction, sure, he would’ve had no qualms of it, but knowing that she was a literal goddess and knowing that he was only a mortal boy from a small, provincial town… Téo had never been someone who was ashamed of his heritage, nor someone who thought people were defined from their origins, but this prickly feeling that scratched at him from the inside, that felt a lot like shame. His shoulders were not surprised then when they were lifted slightly in a casual shrug, Téo dismissing the aftertaste of the faint emotion as if it never emerged. “Would you believe me if I said I was a prince?” He asked, his smile lilting upwards into the closest one could get to a smirk whilst still being a smile. It was, in part, a question of genuine curiosity as well as an assertation of just how much he could get away with.

@ethereal - u da quen

3 Likes

Bobbie was relieved to know that she had pronounced the girl’s name correctly. “That’s good,” she muttered happily. Although when Nyana began answering her questions about music and singing, Bobbie felt dejected. She didn’t know that type of music. “Oh. I don’t watch films or go tah the theatre all that much, so I don’t really know what symphonic is. I’m sawry.” When she went on to talk about the castle, Bobbie perked up, but only slightly. “I think I would like the loneliness of livin’ in a castle ‘cause London is like that sometimes. I think London is my castle, that’s my stompin’ grounds.” Nyana asked her what music she liked, and Bobbie replied, “The music I like is anythin’ really, although I grew up with rock an’ roll, doo-wop, swing, rhythm an’ blues, an’ jazz.”

@Meekepeek - Nyana Kasteal

2 Likes

Laurie name

Laurie was glad that the other guy didn’t run off or something when he walked up to him without much more than a kind smile and wave. Laurie though this guy looked a little geeky but extremely sweet and that was honestly what Laurie was going to need to make it through the next class. Laurie was excited they had class together and knew that this new friend would be nice. “Well so am I so I think it will be great to have at least this class with you.” Laurie smiled and looked over the guy. Laurie giggled and finger gunned him back. Laurie’s smile widened as the other boy smiled even more. Laure was so happy that this guy was willing to sit by him in class it was going to be really a good year. Laurie realized Shen Li-Jun asked him that he had forgot to share his name. “Oh my sorry how rude of me im Laurie.”
@ethereal

2 Likes

393fbba30214b836aa731e719d127b40

▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣

With her reply to his father being Eros, he was quite familiar with the story of her father, well, mostly about the story of Psyche. He was going to ask about this more in detail, though, but soon enough dismissed this thought as his thoughts dissipated after thinking about his father and the bitterness that lingers within himself. Of course, he was shocked to see Valentina be excited in his homeland. Of course, he lightly chuckled in this matter as he replied back to her, “A few of my colleagues call the world as Underland, actually. Saying that some girl named Alice mispronounced it, of course, that’s just conversation we keep talking. Rather grim minds, but entertaining nonetheless. But yes, Wonderland. Quite the entertaining place. But I’d say it’s just Britain with ultra technicolor.”

Once May asked her favorite literature, he was not quite surprised that she likes romance genre and literature. As May thinks of romance, he thinks of lovers destined for one to be shot and be the shooter. Not quite the optimistic view of romance, but the experience of this denial of love is quite explanatory. He cleared his throat as he slightly nodded for the genre, “Expected from the god of love, romance is quite interesting. But to me, love seems like a tragedy meant to be. Always an ending to get the person, but never the journey of its fall. Moments to be denied of it, taken from it, abused it, and…” May, keeping his fury from inside, thought of something light-hearted, “Well… I did fancied once, but we don’t dwell to that.”

“Anyways, have you ever fancied someone? I’m sure gods like you have feelings, even more so if your a god having abilities to thrust a lighting bolt.”

@ethereal || Valentina thamks :pleading_face: also late reply me XD

2 Likes