`♚ fairytaled | official signup thread `♚

looks at the thread

thinks about whether to re-reserve my characters or not

2 Likes

She has been inactive for months, so they are both yours again! Great to see you back! :smiley:

OMG PLEASE I BEGGETH YOU :sob:
(Only if you want to ofc! :O)

3 Likes

Yay tysm! :laughing:

1 Like

The choice… is difficult…

But I must care for my mental health… but… I wanna step up my RP game but I really really really don’t know what to do!!! ;-;

2 Likes

No problem! :smiley:

I totally know what you mean! You can join at any time, so if you’d rather wait a bit, it’s cool!
:smiley: I would love to see you with us again, but RPing can take a lot of time, so I get it if you’d rather not ofc!

4 Likes

Yay River! You’re back, and with the signups for Fairytaled!
And if you need any help, I’m still open to helping out!

This means I better get to work on finishing the reserves I hadn’t made yet.

4 Likes

Yeah I know :eyes: I believe I take up 20+ of that number
No problem ^^

Yes you can :hibiscus: Hehe, not an issue, always here to help you River :sparkles:

4 Likes

Yayyy!

2 Likes

YEEE! I’m sorry it took so long (coming back & the sign ups XD)
But I’m so glad to see you, Brookie! :smiley:
Aww, thank you so much! I will definitely let you know :kissing:

AHHHASHDHSDHSHSFH IM SO EXCITED TO SEE THEM-

XD What a mood (probably same here XD)

YAYYY! :smile:
And aww, thank you so much!
Sorry I’m inactive because I’m doing some tests. :frowning:

:revolving_hearts:

5 Likes

There are a few of us that have a ton. I’m at 17 completed, with 4 more in progress. (Though one of those I’m partially waiting until I can plan with someone for doing a sibling.) And I know I’ll come up with more characters I’ll have to make.

3 Likes

cough not me ofc cough :flushed:
I’m really excited!

4 Likes

I’m still working because I have more ideas :no_mouth: I wanted some more diverse character and I’ve eally been inspired by my role models, unfortunately my newest genderfluid character was deleted with the section before s/he was put into the FCs.

i’m currently working on an agender character that I’m excited to show though ^^

3 Likes

OH FRICK-
And the sign ups weren’t archived?
That’s so sad, I’m sorry, I really loved them!!! :sob:

I LOVE ALL YOUR BEANS SKSKSDJJD
But Aidene owns me

OMFG-
I-
I can’t wait XO

4 Likes

They were but I’m having issues with them ://
It’s alright!! I’m pretty sure I saved a copy of them.

SAME FOR YOURS

haha Camila and Ivan own me XP

Haha :eyes: almost done with them.

2 Likes

Aww, I’m so sorry. Can I help in any way?
OOooo I hope so :broken_heart:

SKMKSDJKJFS
YOUR BEANS OWN MINEEE
OMG trooo I’m kinda in love with Ivan which is weird because I write him XD
But I’m wayyy more in love with Aidene SKSKD

screams

1 Like

No worries Riv. I’m just so excited about you and FTD being back!

I’m really glad to see you too Riv!

Of course! Just let me know how at any time and I’ll happily help.

3 of my characters I’m making currently will be male too. One female. Then once they are all done, I should have 1 more male than females.

Do you still want to do that sibling? I know we talked about it. Or leave it to someone else? I don’t want to add the pressure to you, unless you wanted to do it. I remember the option was still open for someone else to do it.

I feel like this rp has been one that’s helped me branch out of my usual and have some more diverse characters. Like how I have a transgender character, and this rp is where I’ve varied more with sexualities. (Its the first, and so far only, where I’ve had a homosexual or an asexual character. Or a character that is Bisexual-Demiromantic.)

2 Likes

I think it’s my computer being sketchy af
Me too, but don’t worry I got the general gist of his/her persona so if worse happens I’m prepared

HAHA, DON’T CURSE YOUR BEANS LIKE THAT LOL
I feel ya XD
I love Aidene so much she is such a morally problematic character with a lot of history, and you saw that with her diary

:nerd_face: Be on le lookout

Sameee, I have a bunch of firsts with this roleplay that I’m really happy in it And Brookie :scream: You need more Aces. All my characters are on the Ace spectrum though XD so I’m biased

3 Likes

Can I reserve daughter of Maleficent and Son of

2 Likes

Oof someone help with a character for le’ son

2 Likes
Writing Sample

Run. Keep running forward. Don’t look back.

Her mind repeated these words over and over again as she ran as fast as she could. The mist around her had prevented her from seeing anything clearly, and everything was only a blur when she ran. Her heart was beating, fast, but it was still a sign, a sign that meant she was alive. Her feet were hurting, and her legs were wobbling every step she ran. She felt like she’d fall down and never get back up again if she’d stopped running. But she couldn’t stop, once she did, they’d catch up. Each breath she breathed was heavy, just like the steps of those chasing her. Each step from behind grew louder as she ran. She couldn’t escape, there’s no way out. It was like a game of a predator hunting a prey, a game to see who would survive in the end, who’s faster, who’s will is stronger, to see who’d give up.

“She can run, but she can’t hide. Soon, she’s ours…”

These words sent a shiver back down her spine. She couldn’t go on much longer, and she could hear a “beep beep” sound that seems to be right beside her. She continued running, faster, and she fell. There was a pit she didn’t see because of the mist and so she fell, the darkness swallowing her whole…

Victoria’s eyes shot wide open as she found herself sitting on her bed. She was trembling and her breath was uneven. Victoria wrapped her arms around herself, telling herself it was just a nightmare and it’s all over now over and over again, until she calmed down. Ever since she came to strangetown, strange things kept happening and it haunted her till the point she kept getting nightmares about it.

Once she calmed down a little, she went to the kitchen to prepare some food to eat while looking at her phone for any news she should be aware of. She almost dropped her phone in shock when she saw that Jake Epping was killed. With shaky hands, she scrolled down and read the announcement about a gathering. She headed to the conference room as soon as she finished her breakfast.

Sorry, the last part is bad :sweat:

5 Likes