`♚ fairytaled | official signup thread `♚

Yeah… I probably should do some more that are asexual… I’m just most comfortable with heterosexual or bisexual, sometimes I make characters pansexual, but that’s about as far as I usually go.

2 Likes

Alright! Can I reserve the daughter of Maleficent and the son of The Snow Queen

2 Likes

YOU LIE!!! It’s really good :scream: I loved it and actually got kinda scared. :flushed:

Skdjdjjs I’m pulling an all nighter :expressionless:

Awww :heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thank you so much! I really appreciate it :revolving_hearts:

Woahhhh that gender ratio tho :heart_eyes::star_struck: I’m jealous! I can’t remember mine but it probably isn’t good…

I’m still interested, but if someone else is, I think they should get the chance :slight_smile: I have a lot of characters to make too :flushed: but if no one wants to make that amazing character, I gladly will :revolving_hearts: I hope that made sense lol

Omg thank you so much, that means a lot to me :heavy_heart_exclamation: I kinda feel the same way, being in FTD, I have become a lot more educated on gender, sexuality, and race. :sweat_smile: I’m really happy for you and I love all of your characters. They’re so unique and that makes them beautiful :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Ahhh I’m also excited :stuck_out_tongue:

Heyyy! I’m sorry Maleficent and the Snow Queen are taken (I think) although the children of the snow queen might be up for adoption :scream:

2 Likes

I had a spelling mistake and I just realised that. Who knows if there are any more mistakes?

1 Like

Nooo, I wanted the gorgeous dark fey

I also looked through the reserve list and all character list and Maleficent wasn’t taken? Unless they we’re reserved on Episode! Otherwise I’d happily like to ask if I can be their sibling.

Yes, That’s how much I LOVE Maleficent

Still- If it’s alright can it be double checked, I don’t wanna rain on anyone’s parade :wink:

2 Likes

Awww I’m so sorry!

@Kitastrophe wants Maleficent but she hasn’t been active for a while, sadly.

She got Maleficent on the first Episode Forums, and @Wingsoffire got her on the second Episode Forums. Still, Wings just gave up her Maleficent son, so maybe you could take her place? That might make no sense I’m sorry :disappointed:

But maybe you can discuss with her what Kitten’s plans were and make a daughter? If that works :sweat_smile::scream: Maleficent is a queen I love her so muchhhh

Aww don’t worry I do that all the time! I still loved the writing! And I didn’t notice very many mistakes :heart_eyes: you have been accepted! :green_heart:

3 Likes

@Kitastrophe @Wingsoffire

Can we work something out? :wink:

3 Likes

Don’t give away any of my characters. That’s all I wanted to say. Cheers! :heart: :heart: :heart:

4 Likes

Of course, I would never. It’s great to see you, Scar! :scream::heartbeat:

2 Likes

Hi scarlet!

2 Likes

Thank youuu
Jsvfjebd I’m accepted :scream:

1 Like

Ofccccc! The characters are yours! Welcome to FTD :heartbeat::heartbeat:

2 Likes

I’ll be keeping my babies!

4 Likes

So glad to hear it! I love your kids so much :sneezing_face::sneezing_face::sneezing_face:

3 Likes

Hi!!! Also great to see you too! Love the pfp! True Beauty right? Ugh love it!

3 Likes

Are my three children still existing??? :sob:

If so, I want them again :joy::joy::pleading_face:

3 Likes

Haha yep! The one and only :blush:
What’s your shipppp

@Secreterz Of course!!! They’re all yours! So glad to see you again :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

I was wondering if I could have a daughter of the duke from Cinderella if that’s not taken. :blush:

2 Likes

Yes you may!
If you ever make another character in the future, they must be male though :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

You got it :ok_hand:

1 Like