Faith's One Year Anniversary <3

Hey all~ :two_hearts:

Image result for hi gif cute

Good morning, afternoon, evening or night, and hope that everything is going well for everyone. So today (September 1st) is a really special day for our girl @chococarmela; it marks her one year anniversary of breaking free. It’s incredible that she’s gone a year being free from this devastating loop she’d previously been struggling through, it shows how resilient she is. She’s been through practically hell and back yet she’s still standing. It’s frichaking unbelievable.

This forum is an incredibly positive and supportive community, and with that in mind, I ask you all to leave some kind messages for Faith. Let’s give credit where it’s due, and that’s to Faith. She’s fantasticcc and it’s about time that she was publicly recognized for all she’s done—and also all that she does in helping to keep this forum a lovely place for everyone.

We’re so proud of you Faith~! :heart::heart:

[Image result for hug gif

Now that the mushy stuff is out of the way, blast some Michael Jackson, eat some chocolate, or caramel, or both and celebrate! :wink:

Here’s to another year!

Quick Tags

@ForumStaff @BrutallyBritish @_haruka @LanaFrazer @katabasis @Chocolate_Mama @pomme @anon68003072 @Kanubish

12 Likes

I love you. :heart::yellow_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart::green_heart::sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

Love you too~ :revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts:

2 Likes

OMG CONGRATS THAT’S SUCH AN ACHIEVEMENT!

Depression is a monster that’s hard to fight, I don’t have depression but I think of all the strong people who are fighting this monster every day, I don’t know how you do it. You’re so strong Faith!

3 Likes

It’s frichaking unbelievable

2 Likes

But thank you :heart::heart:

1 Like

@AlissaGrace
@Cam
@elysium

2 Likes

Congrats Love! You’re so amazing, and strong, and brave and making it to your one year is beyond amazing! I know that you can accomplish anything and I’m so happy and thankful to have such an amazing,bright,funny, and brave friend! :purple_heart::purple_heart:

3 Likes

Girl :sob::purple_heart:

1 Like

You deserve it!

Congratulations, Faith :blush:.

Faithful :hugs:
Awesome :sunglasses:
Independent :smirk:
Tolerant :smile:
Honest :blush::blush:

So always be yourself, @liyahsdiamond

3 Likes

Well done Faith it’s amazing you had the strength to get through this, you are stong Faith so congratulations!

2 Likes

YASSS <3

Faith, I can’t believe you did it. Actually, I can, you’re clearly so strong and so beautiful and so amazing and so generally just perfect. You’ve done something that I haven’t been able to do yet. You’re so perseverent, resilient, strong, amazing, FAITHful, fantastic. I don’t even have any words to describe just how perfect you are, cause perfection cannot be described. I love you so much and I am so incredibly so so so proud of you and I hope that you can keep this up and know that I am always always here for you, no matter what comes :heart:

2 Likes

Congratulations!!! :purple_heart::sparkling_heart::grin::confetti_ball::confetti_ball::hugs: @liyahsdiamond

You’re amazing! :grin::purple_heart:

2 Likes

Congratulations, Faith, you are a very strong person, happy one year anniversary, always remain happy, positive, you are a perfect example of survivor :tada::blush:

2 Likes

Ahh :heart:

1 Like

Thank you for all the congratulatory messages. Love y’all :heart::yellow_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart::green_heart::sparkling_heart:

4 Likes

Congrats!:tada::heart::dizzy: You are an amazing person.
I wish you all the best. :heart:

1 Like

You wanna know who’s more amazing?

Read the first word. :yellow_heart:

1 Like

:pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face:

Your kindness is something else…:heart:

1 Like