Fake psychological facts it's possible to believe

Heyy y’all. Ok, i have been gone for 3 days coz i took my last vacation. Back on topic, Since i made a thread about conspiracy theories that could be true, i decided to make a thread where you come u with your own facts and make it real.

idea not mine

7 Likes

Fact 1: No fact is made up, you are just in the wrong dimension for it to be a real fact :eyes: :sparkles:

5 Likes

Fact: You aren’t the main charcter of your own story, you’re actually the romantic lead

4 Likes

These made me confused.

2 Likes

•If everything that we experience is really made up by our imagination, then some people must like to torture themselves… :eyes::sparkles:
•we don’t die, the aliens who play “human simulator” just get bored at some point and delete their account and the person they played as “dies” :eyes::sparkles:

5 Likes

Oui. This is the best thing I’ve heard today! :rofl::clap:

4 Likes

•This thread actually has over 1000 replies, but your brain blocks them because it can’t deal with all those partly true facts :eyes::sparkles:

7 Likes

bumpp

1 Like

•Area 51 is where superheroes live, protected by the military. And of vourse what human being should have been - kind, selfless animals that looked after each other. Not the rich vs poor sh.t we got going on today

2 Likes

9 out of 10 humans didn’t notice that typo :eyes::sparkles:

1 Like

:joy::partying_face:

Added tag discussion!

1 Like

What if we’re actually in Area 51 and the government is trying to keep the aliens away from us so that they don’t help us to escape? :purple_heart: :butterfly:

3 Likes

Every drink is a spin-off of water.

2 Likes

When you’re sick, you use drugs.

2 Likes

Closed due to inactivity