Fanfictions in Roleplays

added the fanfic tag

Lmao, Marta and I are doing it.

Yes, this is very interesting…
And we are writing a fanfic. It’s a bit crac tho-

Goddess Aphrodite and Gaston :joy:

1 Like

When thinking of fan fiction, what comes to mind is a piece of writing made by a fan, not by the original creator. Within the fan fiction we’ve seen in our section, it primarily involves the original creator/s of the character/s. Though, at that point is it really fanfiction?

Have you ever read or written any fanfiction about characters that aren’t your own in an rp or Sg?
Would you be interested in someone writing fanfic about your character/s?

1 Like

honestly questioned this the first time I stumbled upon this term on the RP section of the EF

though I started understanding it since it’s not just the original creators after all—the members and possibly anyone else can use the RP characters even if it’s not theirs; I saw this in many cases. Though I guess a fanfiction of an RP thread doesn’t only involve fanfiction, but they can also write there the backstories and other stuff of a certain character if it wouldn’t fit in the official thread (I actually once saw an RPer post a backstory of their character in the official thread, so I guess it can be okay too).

We can probably just say the original creators can be a fan of their own work xD

Yes yes I haveeee cough Cricket’s fanfiction cough if anyone remembers that cough

Yeah I would definitely be down for it, and all of my characters are fine for the use of fanfictions but I doubt anyone ever will

1 Like

Warrior cats?