Fanfictions in Roleplays

While some fanfictions can be irritating, there’s no denying that there are actually good ones! Back in the day, there used to be a “fanfiction thread” for some roleplays (I only know one, so I don’t know if anyone else tried this?). They can be really fun, and I remember loving @Venus’ tournament one :star_struck:

Roleplay fanfiction threads are just like writing your typical fanfictions, but you use other roleplayers’ characters you love. So, basically, this is your chance to write that fantasy you have with your favorite characters! Fun, isn’t it? It’s also a way to rest from what’s happening in the actual thread.

So, @RPers

• Have you made a fanfiction for roleplays before? Have you heard of it, at least?
  • Does this interest you? Would you want to make a fanfiction for your favorite characters?
  • Which characters would you want to write fanfictions about and share it to us?
9 Likes

Nope. Nope.

Yeah, it sounds interesting. Yup, maybe in future

Xerangeline (Xero and Evangeline) and Cero (Cerys and Xero) :joy:

2 Likes

Nil, remember that one Cricket had? I don’t even remember the two characters in it but I know they were a detestable ship :joy::joy:

1 Like

YES LAMOASMASOMAS AHAHAHHAHA I REMEMBER IT THE MOST-

1 Like

UH H AND D? IDK BUT THEY WERE LTEA’S AND SCARLET’S OR EVEN JAY’S AHAHA

1 Like

LMAOOO IDKKK BUT MAYBEEE
I ALWAYS LAUGHED WITH THOSE ONES LIKE AHAHA

1 Like

CRICKET WAS SUCH A MOOD-

Yessss

Yes, ofc, especially if the RP is over or we wanted to do another take on it

any, pitch me a character :eyes:

1 Like

Me and @FuzilladeBlue were going to make one with our characters but it never happened-

Truthfully I haven’t wrote fan fiction since I was younger but now I’m intrigued.

Probably some of my recent characters but I do love my old ones as well.

2 Likes

I NEARLY SPIT OUT MY DRINK WHILST I WAS LITERALLY TYPING ABOUT A PAST almost FANFIC WITH XERANGELINE

1 Like

We had a good start though

Also, the day at the beach one was quality content. I have no clue where that story went, but if someone finds it, that’s the pinnacle of RP fanfics right there.

Yeah, I’ll allow it

4 Likes

Devin and Xero? :smirk:

1 Like

Or Devin Cerys and Xero in poly :joy: :joy: :joy:

1 Like

Me and Blue have a secret fan fic with all are characters :flushed::hot_face::nerd_face:

3 Likes

Oh please I still have the beach scene- I never erase potential blackmail.

1 Like

Angel and I had this as our main crack ship ever since Devin started flirting with everyone

approves

Yeah, it’s a slow burn, multi-universe thing. Currently over 10k words and filled with smut. 90% is just Johnny and Tobias

I-

I’m not even surprised anymore

4 Likes

He’s lying

it’s actually 95% :nerd_face:

2 Likes

She’s not the only one

BETTER START WORKING

2 Likes

Once I find someone to ship Eli with, it’s gonna be 90%

1 Like

I’ve never written any myself. The closest has been writing scenes for my CHB characters that took place in the time long before the RP took place. I’ve seen quite a few from in the fanfic thread for Fairytaled though.

Yes! I always like to see more. I personally wouldn’t write them if it wasn’t involving my own characters though.

I don’t know which characters, but I’d be willing to share anything I try.