Favorite Book Couple

Favorite book couples? Why are they your favorite? What book are they from? Where can you get the book? Maybe some info about their relationship…?

Personally, I don’t have a favorite book couple but I am very much so loving Tobias and Leila in the Savior’s Series as I read the latest book. You can order the books from Jenna Moreci on Amazon, since she’s self-published. There are two books so far and they are cute together. Healthy relationship as well, and that’s one of the most important things.

What about you, @Bookworms ?

2 Likes

My favourite book couple is definitely Rowan and Aelin from the Throne of Glass series by Sarah J Maas. They just fit so well together, and the way they interact is adorable. I bought the series from Waterstones, but you can get them on Amazon. :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Hands down, it’s Yelena and Valek from Poison Study by Maria V. Snyder. Those two danced between death and devotion. It was very entertaining to read about, for some reason. Another contender would be Elena and Raphael from Angels’ Blood by Nalini Singh. Two stubborn warriors. Fun dynamic. (the irony of both female leads having variations of the name Elena hasn’t escaped me)

• Also both books are found generally anywhere.
1 Like

Oh… wow… wait. I don’t know…
I wanted to say Alina and Mal from The Grishaverse but it’s so complicated with them so no. I do really like them though… OH LUCY AND JOSHUA from The Hating game! They are so cute, I loved their little interactions and that enemies to lovers trope :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Olive and Adam - The Love Hypothesis

1 Like

I take this back!!!
Mal and Alina in the last book are :sob: :heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :blue_heart: :cupid: :pleading_face:

1 Like

Alex and Henry- red white & royal blue,

Cal and Mare- the red queen

Obika and Okuata- arrow of god (their relationship was brief but it was so cute, especially when he teased her calling her old woman and she retorted)

I thought I could resist this but no… Inej and Kaz from Six of Crows

You can’t not have rowaelin. OGs (throne of glass)

Every couple from Six of crows duology…

Closed due to inactivity