Favorite Broadway show?

Picking a favorite show is super hard :pleading_face: I haven’t ever been to New York to see shows on Broadway, but I have listened to plenty of their soundtracks. There are so many good options, though. I keep listening to the music from Mean Girls a lot, although it’s not one of my top picks to actually go and see if I could. Hamilton is, of course, always amazing to listen to and see performances of.

@Music ~ what do you think? :eyes:

3 Likes

I don’t think I have one solid favourite, but Hamilton and Cats are definitely up there. They’re both really high-energy shows and the music/dancing in both are always super fun to watch!

2 Likes

I’ve mentioned some of my favourite shows before, but my favourite experience seeing a Broadway show was when I saw The Phantom of the Opera. I went to see it during a family trip to New York (it was my first time actually seeing something on Broadway) and it was amazing. The theatre was so beautiful and the set was magnificent. The production itself was spectacular. When I tell you I got chills during the opening, I am not exaggerating.

2 Likes

I’ve never seen Broadway shows or been to NY to experience it and I don’t think I want to lol.
I think they have them online now (netflix I know for sure) :thinking: so it would be easier to watch it online .

1 Like

Closed due to inactivity