Favorite Childhood toys?

What toys did you play with the most during your childhood?

My favorites were…
Barbies. I had a big collection of Barbies with separate outfits and accessories. I also got the Barbie Motor Home for Christmas when I was 7, and the pink limousine.

Baby Alive… the one that cried actual tears and wore a diaper.

Some paper flower making kit.

3 Likes

I don’t really have a favourite, maybe just a big sized dog :eyes:

Something I can’t keep away from? My phone.

1 Like

Basically all my plushies.

I still have them.

1 Like

Squinkies and Zhu Zhu Pets
image image

3 Likes

Nemo! Me and him used to play with each other all the time. Along with my little pony things and other dolls.

I played with my brothers toys alot too, along with a rhinoceros beetle my Dad got me because I love weird stuff like that.

1 Like

Bratz dolls… I probably had more than 50 of those. I had outfits and little furniture for them. My best friend I would always play with them!

1 Like

I miss my bratz dolls

They had tiny guitars

1 Like

I got a small, white teddy bear in a box of perfume as a present when I first moved to America. I loved that bear so much, it was like my best friend. :joy:

Before I moved here I had this ragdoll, which I didn’t find creepy until I watched “Annabelle” and saw the original doll. I swear if I still had that thing I would’ve burned it. It looked exactly like the one I had except the clothes were a different color. :grimacing:

1 Like

Unicorns and cars :eyes::eyes::green_heart:

Did the unicorns drive the cars?

No, they were best friends and fought against some dolls :eyes::eyes:

1 Like

Ah yes that sounds better tbh

1 Like

Umm… I was definitely a fan of Barbies when I was a kid, along with Tamagotchi. I had about three Tamagotchis, one of them was even a Mickey Mouse one. That was pretty cool. One the other side of things, I also played with 66 Matchbox car (still with boxes), the garage, and the road map. HEHE

2 Likes

Closed due to inactivity

What toy did you play with the most as a child?

My favorites, and the ones I played with throughout all my childhood, were my collection of Barbies. I think I stopped playing with them when I was 16, but I saved some of them, and I have them sitting on top of my desk.