Favorite Digital Artists?

Who’s your favorite digital artist? Mine is plasticbottru at the moment; I really like her style and how flexible she can be with facial expressions. (It’s not very apparent on her insta page, but on her webtoon and other works she has her skill in that is very apparent.)

5 Likes

I really love nataliadsw and spirkitty :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Ross Tran

5 Likes

I really like saekilin’s style-- I’ve commissioned her before and she was extremely kind, too (:
Ross draws was the next to come to mind I’ve been watching a lot of his tutorials on youtube

2 Likes

My favourites are definitely @FuzilladeBlue, @ChaoticDeluge, and @AnnSza! (wink)

3 Likes

Awwwwwhhh thank u so so much :pleading_face::pleading_face::cupid::blue_heart:

2 Likes

@AnnSza for the sheer amount of her face and hair I referencesteal in my art

2 Likes

Thank you :pleading_face:

1 Like

@ChaoticDeluge because I see his rad art so often on my Instagram feed :eyes::eyes:

1 Like
  • bluesssatan
  • Ross Tran
  • ylanast
  • unallay

Just to name a few. :sweat_smile:

There are a lot more, and I do like all the art on the forum! You guys are so talented!

I watch these channels at the moment. I’m still trying to find more channels to watch though!

• Marc Burnet
  • Mohammed Agbadi
  • Nadiaxel
  • Laura Price

Who are your favorite digital artists?

@Artists

2 Likes

One of my favorite digital artists is @/saekilin_ on Instagram. She’s done some artwork for one of my favorite stories, and the authors who have worked with her have said that she’s really nice.

Probably @FuzilladeBlue and JaidenAnimations

1 Like

Imagine being compared to JaidenAnimations

1 Like

No comparing I just get excited to see your art, especially your fanart of rp’s

And I like her combination of storytelling and smooth motions

1 Like

I meant that as a cool thing. JadenAnimations is a big deal and the fact that you put me on that list is amazing

1 Like

Well you’re welcome. You came into mind befire her even

1 Like

Right now I’m keeping an eye on anything from:

Dragonveins
Hutch Eats Paint
Legend of Genii
@FuzilladeBlue

Artists that have made waves (or continue to):

Marcus Williams (bka marcusthevisual)
Rachel Smythe (usedbandaid)
Loish (loisvb)
MroczniaK
Fuyuki23 - Also known as the artist I could only dream of marrying LMAO.

1 Like

ACK! I almost forgot SPOON! The Illustrator for Who Made Me a Princess! I always lose that person’s socials because they’re usually always in Korean. Heck, the whole coloring team for that series also deserves accolades.