Favorite Theme Park?

Disney World and Universal Studios are my favorite theme parks. I try to make a trip to Disney as much as I can. I use to go every summer when I was younger. I’ve been to universal a few times but the times I remember weren’t exactly great times family-wise. I still love the park though. I’m going back to both Disney and Universal in 2022 with my family and my friend. Out of the four parks at Disney World, I would say my favorites are the Magic Kingdom and Hollywood Studios’ parks hands down. Hollywood Studios houses Star Wars, Toy Story, Rock n’ Rollercoaster, and Tower Terror. Rock n’ Rollercoaster is based on the Aerosmith band. My favorite part obviously is Star Wars land that opened up last year. The Magic Kingdom houses most of the main rides that Disney has but my favorite is Splash Mountain. I didn’t really care for the theme but as long as they do not change the ride’s whole setup then I will still love it. That big drop better stay in place. Universal Studios has many rides in it but the biggest one for me was Harry Potter land since that is the one I liked the most. I have a thing about dangling rides so I couldn’t ride some of the rides. Especially those rides near water.

What is your favorite park? Why do you like it? Will you make a trip back to it soon?

@Discussions

7 Likes

I always wanted to go to Disney World but I don’t have the chance QAQ
My parents went to Hong Kong Disneyland when I was 8 without me and my brother, said that “you’re too young to go” so I hope I can go there somewhen in the future.
Universal Studios is very fun to go (I went to Singapore), been there a few times and I still in love XD

2 Likes

I looveee disneyland and universal studios

is hollywood a theme park? I loved that one too

1 Like

What do you mean by Hollywood? Like Disney Florida Hollywood Studios? or Disneyland California Adventure Hollywood?

1 Like

yes!

1 Like

Lol yep, it’s a park then! It’s counted as part of the four parks that make up Disney World. I love that park also!

1 Like

It was so fun!

1 Like

I know right! Did you go when Star Wars opened up?

1 Like

I really like Disneyland!

1 Like

No, when was that?

1 Like

I love to go to Kings Dominion! I dont know if people have it in other places or if it’s just where I live, but it’s a really cool park, and it’s usually not too crowded. The only thing that wicks is that the taller rides close down a lot because of high winds.

I’ve been to Disneyworld before, but it isn’t really my cup of tea, the lines are way too long. I do want to go sometime in the future, though, just to see all the parks I haven’t yet.

I love Disneyland and Disney World so much! My family tries to go to Disney World at least once a year. (Magic Kingdom and Animal Kingdom are my favorites)

Last year, they opened up Star Wars Land back in September last year.

1 Like

Oh that’s why i didn’t see it, I went around 2017/2018

1 Like

Gotcha! You should go next time you have the chance!

Star Wars Land really is awesome. I may have taken over a hundred pictures when I was there.

1 Like

Lol I did the exact same thing! Plus bought a lot of stuff from there.

1 Like

I didn’t end up buying much. (Mainly looking to plan for what to buy next time I’m there). But me and my dad each bought lightsabers which are absolutely awesome.

Though, the best part, because of coronavirus (just went there in August, since last time we were there Star Wars land was just finished and still only doing cast member previews) there wasn’t much crowds, so we literally got to walk onto Smugglers Run. We rode it, then turned around and walked on again. (Still couldn’t get onto Rise of the Resistance though…)

1 Like

Nice! I rode that one too. I’m going to check out both again this next trip. My only problem is that I should of switched with someone since I suck at piloting.

1 Like

Oh I didn’t get the lightsaber this time but I will this next trip. I bought the tauntaun from the animal store plus I made a droid.

1 Like