Favorite thing your pet does?

It’s adorable when my dog who’s medium size sits on me like he’s still a small lap dog. Oh and when I used to take care of this cat when she would lay down on my chest it was just so cute lol. I literally love animals more than humans-

So for you all who has a pet animal, what are things that they do that you love or find cute?

3 Likes

When they lick each otherrrr lmao-

I love it when my cat or kitten lay down on or beside me, I find it so adorable

1 Like

Cos it is duh

1 Like

creep
:eyes:

I DONT HAVE A PET AAAAAA :sneezing_face::sneezing_face::sneezing_face::sneezing_face::sneezing_face::sneezing_face::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:
SHERRIES BIO

1 Like

heart been broke so many times-

1 Like

What-

1 Like

Jk jk

watching my cats fight is fun :slight_smile:

Our smaller dog will spoon our larger dog and literally stand on him. It’s absolutely hilarious.

My dog always barks and jump around when I reach home form work… Literally heart warming moment :heart_eyes::brown_heart:

My cat stands up against a chair so I can give her kisses.

umm one of them (the baby) likes to paw on her face like kinda bashfullllyyy ig? its cute

My dog just jumps on me and cuddles with me as if I’m another dog, it’s so cute :smile_cat:

@Discussions What are your favourite things your pets do?

1 Like

My cat used to love drinking from the little puddles after someone has showered, so we had to make sure no soap was left there.

When she would be drinking directly under the showerhead, you could turn on the shower and she’d just continue to drink

Corgi sploot :blue_heart: :blue_heart:

They bite me

Okay technically my boyfriend’s cats aren’t mine

BUT

They like to roll around sometimes and it’s very sweet when they do

Honestly it’s so cute when my guinea pigs like lay asleep very close to each other, keeping each other warm, it just looks adorable…

This isn’t my pet, and it honestly gave me a heart attack, but I was going to the bathroom, and the cat started meowing, so I start talking to him, telling him I’ll be out in a minute, then I hear the door open. Yes, the cat opened the door. I’d understand if it was a lever, because you just have to press down, but he TURNED THE HANDLE.