Favorite YouTuber?

Who is your favorite YouTuber?
Mine is So Yummy and Five minute crafts.
And a lot more.
Who is your favorite YouTuber

1 Like

So I have several.
BadComedian, he’s a Russian youtuber, making high quality movie reviews. He is really the best Russian content maker there.
Passion of the Nerd. He makes cool movie reviews, but mostly Buffy and Angel break downs, also referencing to the book, discussing Buffy symbolism. Pretty cool for Buffy fans.
Fleccas Talks Republican, does interviews. Pretty chill and nice dude.
KrimsonRogue Book and movie reviewer. Very entertaining.
OwlKitty Just cute and funny videos with the kitty. They edit movie and tv shows moments, by adding the cat there ^^
Writing with Jenna Moreci Published writer shares tips and other info on writing.

1 Like

Mine is Ssoyoung! Her videos are entertaining when she tries to handle live seafood :joy:

My favourites are:
D’Angelo Wallace
Primink
Angelika Oles
As Told By Kenya
Luke Birch

He’s so funny. :rofl:

1 Like

Ikr!

Taylor Girlz.
Ar’mon and Trey.
Nicole Tv.
Denzel Dion.
Rickey Thompson.
Simplynessa15.
De’arra and Ken.
LARRAY.
Queen Naija.
Bretman Rock.

Dope or nope
Me breast
Team edge
Mama dr jones
Foxen anime

My favourite YouTubers

My fave are totally:

• 2J
  • 123 GO
  • 5-minute crafts (lol people be hating on this channel but it’s actually awesome)

I love 123 GO!

1 Like

I also love Five minute crafts

1 Like

Phil Jamesson! His videos are so short and funny!

Also @fcukforcookies is right, OwlKitty is great :joy:

1 Like

The problem I have with five minute crafts and So Yummy is that a lot of their stuff is fake and sometimes even dangerous. It’s cool to look at, but I wouldn’t recommend trying any of their stuff.

Getting back on topic…

I kind of cycle through Youtubers, I don’t really have any set favorites but I do watch a lot of:

Hailey Reese - she investigates paranormal stuff- I love that!
Mr. Athiest - Even though he doesn’t believe in the same stuff as I believe in, he debunks some really toxic religious views, which I like.
JackSucksAtStuff - He’s very funny lol, he has a server and he makes videos about trolling hackers on his server lol.
Collen Ballinger - I find her life interesting
Fairbairn Films - Good Australian fun
fresh - cool video commentor person (his voice is soo smooth)
Mr. Beast - I really like what he’s doing

I’m mostly obsessed with Minecraft videos and videos about religion and stuff… Soo yeah…

1 Like

How is it fake and dangerous?
Oh okay then

My favorite YouTuber is IdunnGodess. She makes (very nice in my opinion) diy videos, and she is such a nice person, trying to help the environment! :new_moon::dizzy:

His accent though… :face_vomiting::cry:
Did you get used to it? :scream:

1 Like

Kubz Scouts, I Hate Everything, Pyrocynical, and Bijuu Mike.

1 Like

Yeah i don’t mind his accent, he has made really useful and funny videos which are more useful than school

1 Like

I’ve heard of dat guy/boi/man
I never watched a single one of his vids tho :eyes: :sparkles:

1 Like

I love Bijuu Mike!

1 Like

bump