Favourite anime soundtrack

My favourite is absolutely 100% the Seven Deadly Sins soundtrack, it’s so good especially the song Perfect Time, it’s all just radness incarnate.

@AnimeNerds you guys? :eyes:

2 Likes

It would be the Your Lie in April soundtrack. The classical pieces they’ve picked are golden, and the overall soundtrack matches the anime perfectly.

Other than that, Attack On Titan has a Hans Zimmer-like soundtrack that’s quite nice, particularly YouSeeBIGGIRL/T:T.

2 Likes

I’ve been listening to Devilman Crybaby’s soundtrack and it slaps? I’ve yet to watch the anime because I’m supposed to start it with my boyfriend but I saw a Jujutsu Kaisen M/V with “Smells Blood” playing over it.

I only recently got back into anime after a long break though so I can’t recall many soundtracks… But anything by Hiroyuki Sawano is <3

2 Likes

ID: Invaded was pretty good for the scenes that had music and I liked it

The theme song for this

An epic classic

I honestly really like the soundtrack from Fairy Tail, I think they’re just really my vibe but my heart goes to One Piece’s Hope :flushed:

1 Like

Added a tag!

Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure has a solid soundtrack. Apart from the unique artstyle, Jojo’s soundtrack really stands out to me. No wonder why they’re used a lot on memes.

Ahhh…Soul Eater!

Scratch that. BNHA by a huge landslide.

I’ve super changed my mind

It’s Jujutsu Kaisen probably

I haven’t found an opening I don’t like.

It super is but I do need to say I love the mha soundtrack too

1 Like

Polaris :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::fire:

Everything in Jojo, the songs are top notch. The character themes? Incredible. OPs? Legendary. EDs? Iconic

The soundtrack for One Punch Man is the big rad

Ahhh, Future Diary!

1 Like

Ayyyy someone who loves the Death Parade OP

1 Like