Favourite Games!

So are you anti-Duck Hunt

1 Like

Don’t hunt ducks, they’re friends not food :eyes::eyes::eyes::green_heart::duck:

1 Like

I’m not gonna lie, I think once my opinion on it has solidified a little more, I may actually need to post an updated version of my list with the Final Fantasy VII Remake somewhere on it. That game really is pretty spectacular

1 Like

I still haven’t been able to watch anymore yet… (pleading face)

As for my favourite, it will always be The Sims!

1 Like

My favorite video games… I feel like that’s nearly impossible for me to answer. Let alone give any ordered ranking. I’ll just list some that I love in no particular order.

Call of Duty - I’ve played quite a few of them but I’ve only played the campaign in a few of them. (Ghosts - which I still haven’t gone back to finish even though I started it first, Infinite Warfare - which I had a ton of fun with despite the fact that I didn’t like the ending, Black Ops 1? I think - I started it but haven’t finished, and Advanced Warfare - I don’t remember whether or not I finished the campaign for it or not but I really liked it) Even though I’ve only played through some of them, I’ve been working towards owning them all. I think I have all of them up through Black Ops 4, except for the original Call of Duty.

Dishonored 1 & 2 - I loved both of these games. I played through the first one twice so I could reach both endings and I’ve played through the second one at least twice, and I was part way through it again, so I could play through as each character and the high/low chaos endings.

Tomb Raider, Rise of the Tomb Raider, & Shadow of the Tomb Raider - These are probably my favorite video games. (Well, I haven’t had the chance to finish Shadow of the Tomb Raider due to not having the xbox set up… but I’ve played the other two at least 2-3 times each.) I just love these ones so much.

Epic Mickey - Personally I like the first of these two games much better than the second. Its fun to run around the wasteland as Mickey Mouse using either paint of thinner.

The Professor Layton series - This series is probably at the very top as well for me. The storyline of each game is so good, and I love the puzzles so much. Except for one of the games, I’ve played through each one twice (maybe more for some of the earlier ones). Then the newer Layton game with Katrielle I just got for my birthday so I haven’t finished it yet (even though it seems easier…)

Endless Ocean: Blue World - Ive replayed this game multiple times. The storyline is pretty good, but the game itself is just beautiful. All of the amazing sea creatures in it are just awesome with the vast ocean areas.

Assassins Creed Origins - So far, this is the only Assassins Creed game I’ve played. I still have to finish it, but it has been so awesome! Especially with it being Egypt focused.

Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild - Honestly, this was the first Zelda game I’ve ever played, but as soon as I started playing it after I got it for Christmas I loved it. I finally made it through and made it to the end, but I still have to go Mack through and finish all of the side quests. I thought the game was so fun, having the feel of a larger console game while being handheld, and its such an expansive open world game. Open world games in general are awesome anyway.

1 Like

I love playing this to chill with friends :smile:
Against bots is super relaxing!

My lord I loved Dishonored 2

I’m ngl, I wasn’t a huge fan of these. Mostly the way they seem to revel in beating the crap out of Lara Croft and torturing her physically and emotionally? They could very well have done a Nathan Drake and made her. You know. Capable? While still being relatable, instead of needing her crying and bleeding every few seconds and lingering on it a little too long.
The gameplay is beyond solid though! It’s incredible!

Three words. Discount Kingdom Hearts :eyes:

One word:
Y E S

If you’d like another AC game to try out if you can get your hands on it, my personal favourite is Assassin’s Creed: Black Flag :eyes:
I love pirates

This game rules, but it ain’t no Majora’s Mask :smirk:
I kid, as fa as open worlds go BotW is way up there among the best, I can’t deny that!

Nice list! Very varied :smile:

Uh… I’m not really a gamer, at least not really video games, but I do play a few of them. My favourites would be…

1. SIMS
  2. Civilisation
  3. Zoo Tycoon
  4. Lego Pirates of the Caribbean
  5. Lego Harry potter
  6. Wii Sport/Resort
  7. Rollercoaster Tycoon
  8. SimCity
1 Like

I was talking to someone else about Zelda games, and they said that Majora’s Mask was the best Zelda game. Clearly I should check it out :eyes:

1 Like

#favourite tag added :eyes::sparkles:

Yup, this still stands.

How about your favourite games, @Discussions?

Since people have done top 10’s

1. Breath of The Wild
  2. Final Fantasy 9
  3. Final Fantasy 7
  4. Bayonetta
  5. Final Fantasy 10
  6. Animal Crossing New Horizons
  7. Super Smash Bros Ultimate
  8. Skyward Sword HD
  9. Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity

Lol I hear Zelda so I of course respond

In terms of the plot, Majora’s Mask is definitely up there and it’s by far the darkest Zelda game, it actually scared people :joy: however, as with all older games it does have issues related to jank.

I’d say I prefer the plot of Majora’s Mask to Breath of The Wild though both do have room for improvement, in my opinion Breath of The Wild is the best Zelda game. I love the environmental storytelling in Breath of The Wild and I prefer the nonlinearity with that said the 3DS version of Majora’s Mask is worth playing.

@Gamers What are your favourite video games?