Favourite Games!

So I wanted to know what everyone’s favourite videogames are! I’m gonna put a quick little top 10 here, personally, but feel free to just stick your favourites! We can have a nice discussion about the games that mean everything to us!

I’d like to make sure this stays a discussion at most, if any debates break out about whether a game is good or not I will step in to prove why you are wrong, regardless of the game :eyes:

So without further ado, here’s my quick top ten!

10: Final Fantasy X

9: Dark Souls III

8: Devil May Cry 5

7: Persona 5

6: Final Fantasy V

5: Final Fantasy XIV

4: Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice

3: Kingdom Hearts 2

2: Kingdom Hearts 3

1: Bloodborne

Probably surprises no-one. A few of the titles on this list can change slightly here and there. Kingdom Hearts 2 and 3 sometimes switch around because I think those two are roughly equal in their excellence. KH2 has a better story, while KH3 has slightly better smoother gameplay, especially on higher difficulties. KH2 has the better ultimate superbosses, but KH3’s are harder. It’s one of those situations.

I dunno if Sekiro is gonna change much on the list, it might - it’s still very fresh in my mind since I’ve been playing a lot lately, and I recently mastered the complicated combat system so I’m riding high with it right now.

Dark Souls III being so low kinda surprised me, but I was also gauging on this on the premise of - what game would I like to play again, despite having played it recently or not - and all the games above it I would definitely play again. The DMC series is an all-time favourite, as well as the Persona series, so it’s funny that both of their fifth entries are the ones I love the most. And Final Fantasy XIV is the game I’ve played the most out of any game in the world. I have a combined playtime of like two months in-game.

But, of course, the one game that’ll never be moved on my list. Bloodborne. In my opinion, the perfect videogame. The perfect marriage of story, world-building, ludonarrative, gameplay, artistic design, sound design and genre. A Cosmic Action-Horror masterpiece with RPG elements.

So, thoughts? :eyes:

3 Likes

Well, I don’t play video game, but as a child I used to from time to time, and my favorite video games were Mortal Kombat, Tarzan (1999) and Lego Racers.

1 Like

Mortal Kombat is a fairly solid choice there. As fighting games go, MK is pretty strong

1 Like

My favorite (video) game genres were mainly fighting and action. MK is one of the best viedogames ever.

1 Like

I haven’t played any of those, but the ones that I have played are Minecraft, Fortnite, and FIFA.

I started playing Minecraft in late 2012 when it was a huge boom. My students were obsessed, and I downloaded it to see what the hype was about. I really got into Creative Mode and making houses for the characters in my stories. A student downloaded it for me and gave me his password, but two years later, he changed it and since he wasn’t my student anymore, it’s not like I could see him to ask for his new password. :sunflower: :sparkles:

My nephews are obsessed with Fortnite, so I downloaded it to play with them. However, they aren’t allowed to play online with adults, so sometimes I play it in Solo mode and just discuss it with them. :sunflower: :sparkles:

We’ve also played FIFA together, and it brings back great memories. :sunflower: :sparkles:

1 Like

While I hate FIFA and I’m lukewarm on Fortnite (I prefer Overwatch), I do adore Minecraft :eyes:

I love to go on creative mode too, it’s so much fun just building whatever comes to mind and letting your imagination go wild! As a matter of fact, @ShanniiWrites has a Minecraft save on her Xbox that we played on. One island has this giant undersea bridge and castle she made and the other has this dungeon I made. We put so much time and effort into that :joy:

2 Likes
  1. This War of Mine
  2. Papers Please
  3. Skullgirls mobile
  4. Stardew Valley
  5. The Room series
  6. Lego games
  7. Party Hard
  8. Ace Attorney series
  9. Professor Layton series
  10. Slime Rancher
1 Like

That is a seriously good list oml. Papers Please is such a good game!

I love the art in Skullgirls but I never did get around to trying to get good at it. I heard it’s fairly similar to Blazblue gameplay-wise which sounds right up my alley.

1 Like
  1. Mario Kart DS
  2. Style Boutique/Style Savvy/Girls Mode series
  3. Animal Crossing New Leaf
  4. Splatoon
  5. Splatoon 2
  6. Mario Kart 7
  7. Super Mario 3D Land
  8. Harvest Moon: A New Beginning
  9. Lego City Undercover: The Chase Begins
  10. Lego City Undercover

Ngl this was kinda hard :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I…was gonna say Papa’s Freezeria and others… :joy: Wtf is wrong with me? Bruh. LoLL.

1 Like

It’s not easy :joy:

Mario Kart thooooooo :eyes:

I wanted to put Mario Kart series but I really don’t like MK8 so… :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I mean I personally think it’s cheating to put an entire series in one spot. If I could have done that my list would have been way different >.<

Jokes aside Pancakeria, Scooperia and Donuteria :nail_care:t5: :nail_care:t5: >>>>>

2 Likes

Awwww that’s makes the list harder :sob::sob: If I had to remove all “series” then my list would probably be…

1. Mario Kart DS
  2. New Style Boutique
  3. Style Boutique
  4. Animal Crossing New Leaf
  5. Splatoon
  6. Splatoon 2
  7. Mario Kart 7
  8. Super Mario 3D Land
  9. Harvest Moon: A New Beginning
  10. Lego City Undercover

If I had honorable mentions it would probably be New Super Bros. 2, Pokemon X, Roblox because it’s pretty decent minus the cringe and the memes and Legend of Zelda 4 Swords for DS :sneezing_face:

1 Like

That’s still a solid list! Animal Crossing is near the top of a lot of lists

Lots of Nintendo :smile:

1 Like

I am playing a elimination game – BlastUP
I am addicted to it
hope to pass all levels this week

1 Like

If some one is intersted, click it to download

Uh…Tetris? :eyes::sparkles::green_heart::joy:
I’ve never really played videogames because I usually get a headache from them after some time but Minecraft is nice, especially when I play it with friends :eyes::sparkles::green_heart::smiley_cat:

2 Likes

Pokemon

1 Like