Favourite restaurant food from an anime/manga

I don’t know about you, but I always find that the food in anime or mangas always looks really good. Seeing as this week’s theme is restaurants, what is your favourite restaurant food from an anime or manga?

@AnimeNerds

1 Like

My favourite has to be Cafe Leblanc!
It’s from Persona5 and is where the characters are seen hanging around a lot of the time! There’s nothing really special about it, however it looks super cosy and I’d love to go there if it existed in real life!

A reference image:

Hmm, what about yours Caticorn?

1 Like

Well, I’ve never really seen a restaurant in anime, I have yet to watch Maid-Sama, but I will. Anyway, the food that I really want to try is that fancy tuna in Ouran High School Host Club.

Tbh whenever an anime or manga put focus onto food it can just look reallyyyy tasty like in Blue Exorcist :joy: but in terms of actual restaurants it’s hard to pin it down

Makes me want to try that food Rin’s always freaking out about. I forgot the name.

Isn’t there a restaurant in Tokyo Ghoul?

There’s a cafe called Anteiku

1 Like

Ah, there it is.

Resturant to another world’s food xD
I forgot exactly what they had but it be good no matter what especially since the whole thing is focused on food xD

1 Like

I saw that on Funimation. Recommend?

1 Like

If you wanna be hungry for 240 minutes CD
I watched the whole thing so it’s probably not bad but I forgot everything about it other than the food looked good xD

1 Like

Lol.

Y’all sleeping on Tonio’s restaurant in Diamond is Unbreakable. His food literally cures you

Sanji’s recipes in One Piece look great too!

Closed due to inactivity