Favourite Wattpad Authors

Wattpad has some pretty awesome authors on it. Feel free to share and discuss your favourites!

My favourite author would have to be RyleyKalem, the author of the Grayson books

3 Likes

I only downloaded Wattpad to see why everyone is so fussed about After. :woman_facepalming:t3: what even is that story

I haven’t read it in ages - and I also don’t really pay attention to the authors name! :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

After is a Harry Styles fanfic I don’t know how it got published and made into a movie…

But it gives me life knowing Harry Styles blocked the author on twitter-

Really love Jordan Lynde, Tahlie Purvis (ahahjsjs she’s all I read now), Manhana, Avadel and a few others…

That’s me with Ryley Kalem! I read some other stories, but he’s really the only author who I’ve read every single one of his stories.

2 Likes

Ooh, what genre does he write in? I might check him out.

1 Like

They’re mostly LGBT fiction, but there’s a bit of sci-fi and fantasy mixed in. If you do check him out I’d recommend you start with Dear Taehyung

2 Likes

I love Paradise_Palms!

1 Like

I haven’t actually read that many stories on Wattpad, so I can’t say that I have a favorite author.

Closed due to inactivity

There are a lot of writers in Wattpad that have great potential, but it’s sometimes sad that they don’t get noticed.

@WattpadWizards, which Wattpad authors do you think write the best stories?

Closed due to inactivity