Female/girl problems

I really hate being told by my parents how I am a girl and I am suppose to clean the house and start cooking for them. Or when they say

“Girls are supposed to know how to cook for their fathers.” Like what? If I need to learn how to cook it would be for myself and my future family ( if I decide to marry and have kids.)

I when I reject someone and they think I am trying to play “hard to get” why can’t people take no for an answer?

And don’t get me started on periods!

3 Likes

YES THE MISOGYNIST :star_struck: OMG HE GETS ON MY NERVES SM

4 Likes

It’s the opposite for me! People normally tell me that since scientifically proven girls are smarter than boys I am supposed to be good at every subject.

And my parents get mad when I a C or B and not an A😭

I am supposed to be the one in my family to get the good grades and the praise.

I once injured my finger when I tried to shave :heart_eyes_cat::smiley_cat::crying_cat_face:

2 Likes

Everyone has that one dude in their class😌

3 Likes

Omg true

3 Likes

They are so annoying :sob:

Like f-ck off dude don’t you have something to do than bother me?

3 Likes

This is so dumb. There are different types of intelligence and it’s not related to gender :grinning:

It’s also why my dad forgives my brother if he does something completely stupid, but if I do the same thing he always yells at me

3 Likes

Same! And I agree it is dumb! Intelligence shouldn’t be dedicated to gender it is the person not the gender.

After all “I am a girl” I should know better. And my brother is a boy and Boys will be boys :clown_face:

3 Likes

LMAO. When being a girl, my RARE ASF emotional reactions are taken as me just being a woman or on my period (I don’t actually even get mood swings on my periods) and then when my brother and dad act like the little brats they are and whine about every little thing apparently it’s just them have a logical thinking tantrum and not actually considered emotional tantrums. Cos apparenly men are so logical and smarter than women. :clown_face:

2 Likes

Men telling me that because I’m a woman who plays video games, I shouldn’t and that I “belong in the kitchen”.

:warning: TW: Rape

Speaking on COD as a girl being told to shut up and told I’ll be raped and am only good for holes. :smiley:

2 Likes

Ah yes, it’s just a normal boys thing! They obviously don’t have an existing brain and us girls have to set an example for them!! :smile::smile:

1 Like

Having to be the gender that men see as only a sub-genre of human. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

I’ve never seen a better description woah-

1 Like

It seriously describes exactly how the patriarchal society sees women.

1 Like

I also have a huge problem with how we are JUST NOW SEEING our first woman as the vice president. And first woman of color? Like what-

Sad to see how white males have suppressed power in women and especially women of color.

2 Likes

People making you feel like giving birth is your only use and shame you if you don’t wanna want children.

When you do something wrong you get scolded for not acting grown up but if your brothers does it You always get to hear “but they are boys they can’t help it”

When women get mad they always say things like “are you on your period or something” and just not take us seriously

People can’t seem to understand that women can love other women aswell.

3 Likes

Of course! And if girls make mistakes then girl= bad.

But boys don’t have brain so if boy makes mistake = funny and Boys will be boys.

1 Like

I’m on my period. That’s my problem. I just feel rlly Weak and my knees hurt.

1 Like

As a girl who likes girls, it sickens me to see straight men sexualize my sexuality like my attraction towards other girls are for their male pleasure. :face_vomiting:

4 Likes

When I say that I’m hurt because I’m on my period some smart ass males gotta start with “but have you been kicked in the balls?” " It can’t be that bad. My wife/girlfriend also has a period and she doesn’t feel that much pain"

2 Likes