Female/girl problems

Since the other one was closed due to inactivity, here is a new one.

@Eleanor_W-15 could you tag discussions? :pleading_face:

Here is where discussing problems you have as a girl is welcomed!

Trans women don’t feel afraid to open up either teehee.

@LGBTCommunity

13 Likes

@Discussions :wink:

7 Likes

Ty!

A problem I have as a woman is people telling me “you’ll change your mind” “just wait until you’re older” when I say I won’t be having kids or at least having children through personal pregnancy. :smiley:

6 Likes

“Don’t say you won’t marry, that’s bad” like what :sob:

4 Likes

LOL.

The constant push for hetero marraige or that I for some reason have a boy crush.

Like jeez I’m bi I WANNA MARRY GIRLS TOO. :unamused:

6 Likes

That because you’re a girl, you’re supposed to be nice, sweet and quiet.

4 Likes

I hate that “you’re a girl, this is your responsibility. It’s a shame you won’t/can’t do this” statement as if girls were made just to clean the house lol-

I mean, yeah, girls are more responsible for that, but hearing that makes it sound like I’m forever sentenced to cleaning xD I’m not complaining about daily daughter duties, okay, I’m complaining about the statement :triumph:

basically all my female problems are statements “for” my sex :joy:

Yes, I’m not a bi myself but statements like that also irk me :cowboy_hat_face:

I know right-

4 Likes

Mhmmm. And that girls always gotta like SOMEONE cos men are just SosoOSOOOOooOOo great. (Not really.)

Or that girls are supposed to be nurturing and be a feeling type when a lot are actually pretty logical thinkers. :neutral_face:

3 Likes

Or the ‘is that time of the month or what?’ when you get a little bit mad, IS THE MOST ANNOYING THING EVER

7 Likes

Periods. Period.

6 Likes

im mad all the time sooo

5 Likes

Added tags :eyes::sparkles::green_heart:

2 Likes

When people tell females to shave because THATS HOW SOCIETY PORTRAYS WOMEN-

I don’t like to shave! ITS PAINFUL!!! MY SKIN STARTS BLEEDING OKAY!?!?!?! :rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage:

5 Likes

Being told to do or not to do stuff because I’m a girl.
Hearing people say “you right like a girl” or something like that which makes being a girl sound like an insult.
People asking about my relationship status and assuming that I want kids and that I care about fashion.
People saying that girls can’t be good at science.
Being expected to wear skirts and dresses although they’re uncomfortable most of the time.
There’s a lot more… :pleading_face::broken_heart:

6 Likes

Everything mentioned above :slightly_smiling_face:

And also, guys treating me differently or not taking me seriously because I’m female.
I have this guy in my class that constantly gets on my nerves, but I have to sit next to him because of alphabetical order. He always asks what we’re supposed to be doing, and when I explain he doesn’t even listen aND ONE TIME HE WINKED AT ME WHEN I GOT MAD- JDJSKSKD I WILL MURDER HIM ONE DAY ISTG

6 Likes

I sHiP iT

6 Likes

No please, not the misogynist :sob:

Omg wow yes bad boy omg :hot_face:

7 Likes

PUBERTY

3 Likes

I really don’t like shaving, and it’s not like I need to with quarantine :eyes:

and also my period, if men complain I should be able to complain too, right?

5 Likes

Omg EW IS IT THAT ONE DUDE

4 Likes