Female Plus Coming in Hot! Outfit Contest

Hey guys! It’s time for another outfit contest. This week’s Episode art release was [Limelight] Art Release: Female Plus Coming in Hot!, which gave us some more outfits for the Female Plus character!

As per usual, you have until Wednesday to join this competition. This week, you have to use two items from the new update. You can only use one image, and use the outfits and the image to create a scene/story behind it.

The winner is decided by a community vote, and the winner gets their outfit featured on the forums instagram account plus bragging rights for a week! :grin: :rainbow: :unicorn:

Enjoy the contest, and happy designing! :rainbow: :unicorn:

@OutfitContest - join this tag to be notified about future contests

If you’d like to be reminded to join, when you would like to be reminded?
  • Saturday
  • Sunday
  • Monday
  • Tuesday

0 voters

@OutfitContest - Final reminder!

@OutfitContest - There’s going to be a bit of a different poll today as there were no entries to the contest, but I would like your opinion on something. In case you haven’t seen the announcement, the Episode team is switching from weekly updates to monthly updates. So with that comes a question of how these contests should proceed. I’ve come up with a few different options as to how it could work, which is what I would like your opinion on. So if you could please vote on the poll below, that would be amazing! I’m going to leave it open for a week so that there’s plenty of time to vote.

Here are the options I’m presenting:
Option 1 - One contest, once a month, coinciding with the update releases that will function the same as the current contests
Option 2 - One contest coinciding with the release that lasts the entire month and ends just before the next update
Option 3 - Four one-week contests throughout the month with one being the update contest and the rest following different themes (similar to the fandom outfit contests I ran last year)

Which option do you prefer?
  • Option 1
  • Option 2
  • Option 3

0 voters