First in your YT recommendation 👀😂

I think it’s similar to a game lol? :joy:

BUT BASICALLY. You must show us your first recommended videos on Youtube as soon as you open the app…let’s see what weird videos you be watching… :joy:

AND here’s the catch as well… as time goes on… maybe you can wait two days after you post your first we see how it changed overtime. Lol. Hopefully people interect…
So if you decide to do this for more than one day the format for each indivisual post is

Day 1… (IMAGE) (And then maybe comment on it lol. Or an excuse. :eyes:)

Day 2…(IMAGE) (And then maybe comment on it lol. Or an excuse. :eyes:)

Day 3… (IMAGE) (And then maybe comment on it lol. Or an excuse. :eyes:)

I’ll tag some people I think might have weird videos as their recommended… :sweat_smile:

Tags

@OmgItzVolly @Foxflash @AS007 @Ouijaloveletters @courtana @L.C.R @Divcp @CrazyCaliope @Nil @Bonswayout @OhSumana @Meekepeek @Mouschi @celestialkitten @E_bee @Soleil @SpookySherry

7 Likes

Here’s mine…

Did I do this right? Lol

1 Like

Also added #youtube tag :sparkles:

I dunno … Usually when you open the app after it not being opened previously it gives you a recommended, it should also have that label so you can see that it’s suggested lol.

Uhh lol sure - day1? :alien:

1 Like

Welp-

I’ve been exposed of my obsession :sob:

1 Like

Is this s’posed to be a forum gam?

Kinda lol idrk.

1 Like

The first one… :joy:

1 Like

LOL.

:slightly_smiling_face::gun::dagger:

I’ve never opened YouTube on my phone before, so I guess that’s what it picked up on from my forum GCs :eyes:

lol this is mine

Lol day2?

The second one. :joy:

1 Like

The top three are suspicious… :rofl:

1 Like

Moved to #role-plays-and-games:forum-games

Of course it would be this! :heart_eyes_cat: :heart_eyes_cat:
I mean, it’s not like I listen to that song all that often… :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

cirsww

1 Like

Lol here is my first few videos.

1 Like