First thing I’m gonna do when I come out of lockdown - Wrong answers only

Here’s something fun we can all have a little laugh at. The more absurd, the better.

I’ll go first.

First thing I’m gonna do when I come out of lockdown is steal an alien spaceship and move to Mars.

Your turn :rofl:

Please don’t let this thread die :joy:

2 Likes

The first thing I’m gonna do when I come out of lockdown is do the Macarena on top of Mount Everest :joy:

2 Likes

The first thing I’m going to do when I come out of lockdown is set my sister on fire.

2 Likes

The first thing I’m going to do when I come out of lockdown is spray paint my moms car. XDDDD

I’m not on lockdown hahaha jokes on you :star_struck::star_struck::partying_face:

1 Like

No need to rub it man!!!

First thing I’m gonna do when I come out of lockdown is kick your rear end :rofl:

First thing I’m gonna do when I come out of lockdown is go skinny dipping with sharks

:joy::joy::star_struck:
Hhahahahaa

1 Like

:sneezing_face: no scary

First thing I’m gonna do when I’m not on lockdown is go back to bed and sleep :tired_face:

1 Like

That is all I’ve been doing since I lost my job :joy:

First thing I’m gonna do when I come out of lockdown is run for president :joy:

1 Like

First thing imma do is french kiss everyone in my school :eyes:

Haha noo that’s disgusting

1 Like

First thing I’m gonna do when I come out of lockdown is french kiss you :smirk:

1 Like

Now now, let’s behave guys :rofl:

First thing I’m gonna do when I come out of lockdown is do a bikini shoot :joy:

2 Likes

First thing I’m gonna do when I come out of lockdown is abduct some aliens from Jupiter

First thing I’m gonna do when I come out of lockdown is enjoy your bikini shoot :smirk:

1 Like

why is this in gaming…?

2 Likes

I’m faithful to @passionfruit :eyes:

1 Like

I put it in discussion. Must have been one of the mods who changed it :woman_shrugging:

WOOOOAAAAAAH!!! Let‘s turn down the heat :joy::joy:

First thing I’m gonna do when I come out of lockdown is break into Episode HQ and eat all their snacks :joy::rofl:

2 Likes

Behave you two!

First thing I’m gonna do when I come out of lockdown is put R rated labels to your names :joy:

3 Likes