Five Nights At Freddy's

I’m surprised this hasn’t been made before. This is a thread to discuss the game “Five Nights At Freddy’s” I want to know what you guys think. Personally I love it.

2 Likes

I’ve never heard of that game before :eyes::sparkles: what is it about? :eyes::sparkles::sweat_smile:

It’s a horror game

Usually you play as an employee doing a night shift and there are a bunch of anamatronics that come for you

4 Likes

A film would be better. I’ve always just laughed at jumpscares so making a game that’s literally just that made me cringe :joy:

Like, it tries to build tension but it never really made me tense. It made me bored :eyes:

I like the ideas and lore though. Just as a video game series it fails imo

4 Likes

Lol I like watching markiplier playing the VR version though

As a movie I feel like it would be great as long as the soundtrack is from the game.

2 Likes

From what I know the soundtrack is pretty solid. And yeah, weirdos on YouTube massively overreacting at everything on screen can make any game seem fun :joy:

I just don’t really like playing them, and for a video game that’s like. The smallest hurdle. It’s not a horror game problem either, I love Silent Hill 1-4 and the resident evil 2 remake is amazing.

FNAF is just a bit of a failed gaming experiment to me

2 Likes

They probably could have done better, nothing will ever beat silent hill for me on anything though except maybe SCP: Containment breach.

And screaming weirdo is the best way to describe markiplier but I do love him :joy:

2 Likes

Containment Breach has so much potential. I really badly wanna see where it goes. It’s been a solid idea for a long time, so I’m excited to see what else they do with it.

Multiplayer horror games always get ruined for me on online mode because having more than two people present for a horror game inherently makes it less scary >.<

But Containment Breach actually gets close to that sweet spot

2 Likes

I’m just now realising how picky I am with horror because it’s so hard to scare me :joy:

2 Likes

I’m easily scared but I enjoy the fear so that kind of game is good for me :joy:

I’ve been a fan of SCP’s since before I knew it was a game.

As for FNAF the songs are good enough to hold my interest but it can be a little boring

2 Likes

Saaaame tho, SCP is crazy in-depth. It’s such a crazy rabbit hole you can fall into!

Being easily scared sounds nice. I started playing horror games a little too early :upside_down_face:

Thankfully, I’ve had the experience of playing them along with @ShanniiWrites now, which makes them waaaaayyy scarier :joy:. Her reactions scare me way more than the game, lol. It was Outlast we played as well, so that was fun

3 Likes

Did you guys see game theroies charity live stream. Scoot made a fnaf game for it they played

2 Likes

Oooh, I may check that out!

2 Likes

They got in over a million dollers . And scoot match the money they earn in the game

2 Likes

I’ve been into horror for a long time but I only got into horror games last year. I just can’t handle those jump scares :joy:.

1 Like

I only played Five Nights at Freddy’s 4 for a small amount at a friends house and I wasn’t that impressed by it, honestly. The jump scares I saw didn’t really scare me and you usually kind of saw them coming .
The lore and fan theories about the game were far more interesting to me than the actual game :sweat_smile:

1 Like

…also

Never played it.

1 Like

A couple of the games are free