Flashforward: Imagine your character(s) 10 years later

Since years is our theme this week, this could be one interesting thing to think about and it is something I often I do. I like to imagine my characters in the future, think about what kind of life they would be living, if they would have a family…

That’s still kind of hard to do with characters I currently have since there are a lot of things that still have to happen and I haven’t played them as much as I would like to, but I could try:
Phoebe Renee Taylor-Deloughrey (BR:NB) - In 10 years they would all be around 29 so… By then Phoebe would definitely have, if not family, then a stable relationship she’s happy in. I do want that for her and she’ll eventually want it. She’ll be a famous/successful… A fashion designer maybe? I still have to think about that part.
Katherine Burton (BR:NB) - This bean deserves nothing but happiness and she will have that! She’s still new to me so I don’t really know what to write here… I do want her to have her own family and a humble life but I don’t know what kind of career she’d have. Maybe she’d work in a publishing house .
Finley Klein (BR:NB) - This is a bit tricky but I do think even he will be in a real relationship by then. or not… sight, I don’t know.
Ezekiel Griffin (BR:NB) - I can just see him having a kid before 25 and being truly happy. So in 10 years he would definitely have a family on his own and a successful career - singer/producer.

@RPers, what would you say about your characters?

4 Likes

Regan (1x1 rp) is simple:

In 10 years, Rey will have a job at a institute for detectives, have a twin of a boy and a girl named Ember and Logan. Her mom and stepdad Lucian live nearby, married and happy.

Bryn (westeria):
Moved away to live on his own in isolation after the war and probably died a few years later due to technological malfunction of his cyborg part.

2 Likes

I want all my characters to be unhappy

Thank you

2 Likes

with kaya

2 Likes

:unamused:

3 Likes

Okay you wanna go through my characters? Let’s go

Amelia Grace (NB): in 10 years I do want her to be successful as a writer. That’s always been her passion, but I also want her so distant from her sister and mother that there’s practically no relationship remaining and I want her to be single and alone.

Enrique Montoya (NB) at this point, he has successfully pushed everyone that matters to him away. He’s perfectly happy alone and single and he’s thriving

Mateo Perez (NB): still aloof, still doesn’t know exactly what he’s doing with his life but having fun. He dabbles in a few things - making music, traveling, etc. but he can be alone too. Or with girls just using him for his family money

Paige Pierce: (NB) probs dead. She’s already headed down that path.

Mason Mitchell/Will Pierce (NB): following in Jess’ footsteps and going to random countries to become someone else which means no love. Maybe he’ll fall for someone on his travels but you can’t have love with what he does

Kaspian Ishida (NB): too new to tell. Maybe in jail. Idk.

2 Likes

Waaaay better than being unhappy

1 Like

:joy::joy:

Still unhappy

1 Like

I know :unamused:

1 Like

:crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face:

We love unhappy endings

1 Like

Ari: (br2) She would be 28 or 29, and probably an actress or a model. I feel like she would have changed her attitude, if not she would probably be getting into a lot of scandals, and be a ‘diva’ She would probably forget about everyone who went to Cerulean High.

Eryx: (br2) Take over his mother’s clothing brand, while being an actor at the same time. I know he doesn’t wanna get married or find love and blah blah blah but he would probably be married with a family of his own.

Luna: (br2) she would be single in 10 years later, probably living in a house close to the natural world so she could paint or read in peace. If not she would probably be a Liberian, who judges the people’s book choices and gives them recommendations.

Tsumuji: (br2) Would own a pastry shop. Her parents wouldn’t have approved, but by then she wouldn’t have cared. She would have been in a lot of rooky relationships but still come out hopelessly romantic, just more careful in choosing who she trust.

Nevaeh: (br2) married, a business woman. Probably be the type of business mom, Ceo mother who misses her child’s important moment and only gets to see them when they’re sleep.

Cleopatra: (br2) A professional basketball player, engaged by then and the best aunt to her nephews and nieces. Would have forgiven her parents and elder sister and just leave with her fiance/fiancée in a house with a big garden. She would have probably ruined a lot of her former friendships due to her personality, but still tries to get in contact with them and askes people all around for them to try and ‘rekindle’ their lost friendship. If not all this then jail due to some things…

Adonis: (br2) i’m not sure

2 Likes

Laurel (BR2): Laurel will just be living the single life most likely. Doing a job she loves, but still with a hobby for painting, but at that point she’d probably be doing art where its legal (regular paintings, or approved murals and stuff, not graffiti where she’s trespassing…) By then, she’d have a good relationship with her family, including her kid siblings, but she’d still be more independent. Perhaps by around that time someone would be able to convince her to commit to a more serious relationship as well.

Logan (BR2): Its hard to say for her really. Most likely she’d just be working hard to earn a living, either still on her own or maybe there’d be someone in her life that she’d be in a serious relationship with.

Amanda (BR2): Again, hard to say. I could see her going into being a professional soccer player, and going into modeling too. And it’d be possible that she’d be married to someone, or that she’d be single and on her own.

Sophie (BR2): So, in 10 years I see Sophie being happily married, with a couple of little kids. She’d have a very close relationship with her family. I could see her doing something like being a elementary school teacher, or even a stay at home parent.

Bree (BR2): I have absolutely no idea there. I’m still developing a sense of what kind of person she is.

Diego (BR2): Oh Diego is definitely going into the history field, most likely in archaeology. At that point he’d be 28-29 and probably doing field work, traveling wherever the research/adventure takes him, but by that point I see him either having recently started a family, or he’d be looking for the right person, ready to start a family.

Eddie (BR2): So, when Eddie’s 28, he’s going to be a director. By then I imagine he’d have done some moderately successful low budget films, and around that time I think he would be working on his first big budget blockbuster that would make him a known director.

Quinn (BR2): Well, as of now Quinn doesn’t know what he wants to do, and it’s hard to see what route he could take at this point. He could follow a hobby of his, work in the family business, or go into a different field completely, such as acting (and perhaps music). In his personal life, well he’ll be the same jerk he is at 18, but I honestly see when he’s 28-29 years old (unless someone actually manages to make him fall for them and things can work out) that he’d probably be single, dating around, but possibly dealing with some type of joint custody arrangement for a child after getting a girl pregnant but not staying in the relationship.

3 Likes

Oh god

1 Like

Okay but I want him to fall in love with someone and ruin it

1 Like

Added a tag to the thread

Yeah… seems like the most likely possibility for Quinn. He’d want to be in his kid’s life and be a good dad, trying to make things as easy on the kid as possible with the situation. I just see there being a higher chance of accidentally getting a girl pregnant than him being in an actual stable and committed relationship.

I mean, that’s possible.
That could be something that could either make him decide he wants a serious relationship and would do everything possible to make it work, or it’d push him away from the idea of love even more.

1 Like

wait not everyone yet