Flesh Out Your Characters

Jezebel Sloane

Question 1:
For a long time, the answer to that would have been her best friend, Daniel Parker, but currently… they aren’t on good terms and he hates her. So right now she doesn’t have anyone that she is close with in the same way.

Question 2:
Jezebel would probably go to Paris. She went there for the first time as a trip during winter break for her birthday with some of her classmates, but she’d love to visit and see more of the city.

Question 6:
Anybody that really knows Jezebel, that she gets along with, typically calls her Jez.
She does have one nickname that is more special to her. Tinkerbell. Her ex gave her that nickname because of how her name ends in “bel” and before their breakup she had started dying her hair blonde. He’s the only one that can call her that.

Question 7:
Jezebel’s never really had an actual job.

Question 16:
Jezebel doesn’t really have any family traditions. The closest she’s had to a tradition, was always hanging out with Daniel on her birthday, but for her most recent birthday he wouldn’t speak to her.

Question 17:
Jezebel is not a religious person at all. She’s not against it, but it just doesn’t mean much to her.

Question 18:
Her full name is Jezebel Mallory Sloane.
Jezebel means “not exalted” and Mallory means “unfortunate”
Her name was chosen in part due to the negative connotations, since her mother was not pleased to be having a child.

Question 19:
Jezebel has been in love, and had her heart broken from that relationship ending. It was on good terms, but it broke her heart.

Question 22:
Normally she will look someone in the eyes.

2 Likes

She thinks all seasons have perks and valleys. She loves the warmth of summer, the colors of autumn, the smell and cosiness of winter and the freshness and colors of spring.

Eyes, eyes, eyes. She sees it as a window to the heart. She will see little things like a playful sparkle, a hint of sadness, etc.

1 Like
                             Alexa Bowman

Alexa really likes the fall. It’s just a time where she can dress however she wants. She loves dressing up for fall and going out because it is windy and warm.

When talking to someone Alexa usually looks at the eyes. Unconsciously but she just stares at you and that is how she stares when she wants to know what you’re thinking or who you are.

Alexa

1 Like

Dorian DeLoughrey

Modern

Question twenty-one:
He doesn’t necessarily have a favourite season but he prefers summer. There is just so much he can do then and have a lot of free times to practice and play football. That’s why he loves sunny days without the rain - he can go outside and not be stuck inside.

Question twenty-two:
It depends. If he is not interested in a conversation he would simply look around and not at the person he is talking to but if he needs something/is talking to his friends he would look at the eyes.

Elodie May DeLoughrey

Modern

Question twenty-one:
She adores sunny days and spring. It’s just like a breath of fresh air and everything starts to bloom again - she loves flowers so it’s nice to see the colours coming back.

Question twenty-two:
Eyes, always!

2 Likes

She has a best friend named Mariá, who has been there for her every step of the way since they were little kids. She feels a strong connection to her and believes it is a friendship that can never be broken. She is also close to her pet Cat “Mona” :joy:

Well, she would love to go to Tokyo because she has never been there before and the pictures of the place look beautiful. She wants to know how the weather is like, the food, the shops, and how everything will fell like.

Alexa

Just answering the two questions I haven’t answered before

1 Like

Question Twenty-Three:

Is there a secret spot you like to retreat to? If there is, why that spot?

@Yomama, @Sophia1233, @BlondeGlassesGirl, @anon80318563, @L.C.R, @novella, @Littlefeets, @anon93806337, @Quinn, @phnx, @ChaoticDeluge, @katabasis, @LunaticLeviTheSecond, @unsungcheerio, @Ouijaloveletters, @OhSumana, @Meekepeek, @astxrism, @Nil, and @Bluecookies

3 Likes

Question Twenty-Four:

How would your character court the person of their dreams?

Question Twenty-Five:

What is the most important rule your character lives by?

@RPers, do you want to help flesh out your RP, SG, or story characters?

3 Likes

Not really. at the moment she doesn’t even want to leave the house unless she’s with Loraine because of recent events.

Well, she would keep doing what she’s doing now, after all, she’s engaged to him already. but she did it by just reading him like a normal person, not a gang leader, a damn rich person or anything like that.

whatever you do, make sure you’ll survive it. :joy:

1 Like

Ruby…oh boy. She’d probably stalk them. Not maliciously, she’s just not sure how to court people correctly.

Ruby Danvers from Blue Royalty

1 Like

I’m gonna join this thread soon. Let me just post my characters first.

1. ARTHUR HUGH HOOK

a fantasy world of Las Levendas

Captian blah Hook - no one knows his first name - just a little joke for all of the musical nerds out there

TWO IMAGES

I didn’t know it was Christian Bale, by the way. And then it hit me. I was shook, guys

2. Bill Gilbert Jangles

And a musical line: And her heart beat SOOOO loud!

TWO IMAGES

His name is… Mika, I believe? Not sure, not sure. But I know he’s a singer! Right…?

3. Gaston Brice LeGume

We all know this one: wHeN I WAs a LaD I aTE FOuR dOZeN egGs eVERy MoRnIng to hELP mE geT laRgE. BUT nOW thAT I’M gROwn I EAT fiVE DOzen eGGs… so I’m rOUghLY tHe sIZe oF a BARGEEEEEEERERE

TWO IMAGES

Yes, you are right, I did use Luke Evans as FC for Gaston. I’m just that uncreative. I’m aware, lmao

Can I answer the questions in the next post? Cause this one is already confusing, I think, haha

1 Like

No worries. (wink)

1 Like

Ketziah Drake

World: modern

Question 1:
The person she’s closest to would have to be her older brother Kasper. Despite the fact that there is 10 years between them, they are extremely close. She was only 11 when their father died, so he had to raise her from that point.

Question 2:
The location isn’t what would be important to her. It would be visiting somewhere with someone she cared about. She could visit anywhere she wanted, but half the fun would be to have a friend by her side.

Question 6:
One of her nicknames is Ziah. its a simple shortened version of her name that some people often call her.

Question 7:
She is an actress and a singer.

Question 20:
Hearing. She’s passionate about music, so her sense of hearing is important for her.

Question 25:
For her, its important to hold the people you love close, because you never know what could happen.

3 Likes

Yara Keller

Modern

Probably her cousin Jordan.
In the past it used to be her step brother Felix as well, but he died a few years ago.

Probably somewhere in Europe, she loves it and finds many of the places there beautiful and unique.

She’s allergic to kiwi! (Sorry cali😂)
It hasn’t caused her many problems but it did get her to the er once, when she discovered she was allergic.

She is a dancer (:

It means a small butterfly, and also the name of the the goddess of the water in Brazilian mythology!

Yes and yes

Hearing, since she’s a dancer, music has an important role in her life.

2 Likes

Valerie Wood

Modern

Summary

Now that’s… unknown, since the closest person to her, aka her best friend candice, died recently.

Vegas, because it’s Vegas :sunglasses:

Most people call her Val, which is basically just a short for her name.
In her childhood she had a nickname Lera

Valerie means strength
Her parents picked a name starting with V as a tribute to her grandmother Victoria

She has both yes.

Touch
Since she is a very physical person, the sense of touch has a major role in her life.

3 Likes

Dorian DeLoughrey

Modern

Question one:
Honestly, he doesn’t really have anyone. He does have close friends but no one that’s really special. Maybe Tala, they were friends for a really long time and he appreciates her but it’s just… not that. And his relationship with his family is not the best. Elodie tries to be that person for him but it can be hard.

Question eight:
Fighting and arguing is what he’s best at ahaha. That’s sad actually.
He has a bad temper so he often finds himself arguing with someone and it’s never good. He is really stubborn and he never gives up so the ending of that fight or argument depends on the other person.

Question twenty-four:
Now that’s what he thinks he is very good at. He knows how to act and what to say if he wants something from people or if he wants to impress someone. But the person of his dreams?
Let me first find that person so I can think of an answer because he believes he doesn’t really need anyone ahahah. But I think that would be very different, not forceful. He would pay attention to small things and really make an effort in making that person feel appreciated.

Question twenty-five:
Don’t let other people’s opinions depict your own life.

Elodie May DeLoughrey

Modern

Question one:
Her mom and Jordan. Jordan is her closest friend and she cares about him deeply but there is only one mom. She values her family, her family is what’s most important to her.

Question six:
Yes, some people call her Elo! It’s just a short version of her name.

Question eight:
Oh, she never, never gets into fights or arguments. She is very sensitive in that way and tries to avoid it at all costs. If she finds herself in that situation she stays calm and tries to calm down the other person. If it doesn’t work she would just let the other person win because she can’t deal with it.

Question twenty-four:
She would act the same in a way. She generally likes to “impress” people and keep a good image but just like Dorian, she would pay attention to small things. She would always offer her help, even if they don’t need it or ask for it and she might even come off as clingy but she would just want to make that person feel special.

Question twenty-five:
Treat others how you want to be treated! :)

2 Likes

Giovanni De Luca

Modern

And-

His family’s maid Annabel, she is and always was his closest friend and the person he trusts most even though they have quite an age gap.

Maybe somewhere in South America, one of the Latin countries.

Celery and buckwheat
Hasn’t caused him much problem but it makes him swell up

His friends call him Gio

He is a drag queen, but his alter identity is secret to everyone but a few specific people.

He always had a weak spot to his father, even though the man never liked his son he had quite an impact on him in many ways.

His family is very religious so up until now he was used to celebrate all the Christian holidays, but now since he have contact with his parents anymore he won’t do that. Only some, like Christmas which is a holiday he loves.

As I said his family is very religious, but he himself isn’t. He’s somewhere in the middle between being agnostic and completely atheist, but he does respect people who believe.

Giovanni is an Italian name that means god is gracious
Manuel is his middle name, which was named after his grandfather.

Yes to both

2 Likes

Andy McAllister

Modern

🤩

That would probably be either his bandmates, Jessica or Mikel.

Anywhere, he just likes traveling and seeing new places so pretty much anywhere he hasn’t been before, or places he has been and loved would be welcome.

Worst and strongest we’re both the same memory, which was his father’s death when he was 14. His father was his the person he was closest with as a child, and his passing affected him a lot.

Eyes, definitely.

He is a musician.

Mostly rock, he likes the way it sounds and in general just connects to it more.
But also acoustic music is something he likes

Yes, very recently as well

Andy does not believe in regrets, and regrets nothing he ever did even if it didn’t end up well, he knows there’s only one life to live and he’s not one to miss chances if he wants something.

Jessica calls him McNugget

2 Likes

well damn I have so many characters welp-

Theodore Alarie

Modern

His twin sister Celine definitely, even though they have some personality differences they are are and always were very close.
Also his youngest sister Jolie, even though she is still a toddler.

Probably Japan or somewhere in Asia, or some other place with an interesting and beautiful culture and scenery.

Most people call him Theo, his older sister called him teddy.

He is a photographer and a model.

Theodore means a gift from god,
Leon is his middle name which means lion

Both of them

Sight, as a photographer and as a person that appreciates the little beautiful things in the world

Eyes are the window to the soul

Romantic gestures

2 Likes

Okay, this is just spam now, please stop!

Sorry, didn’t know it could be counted as spam, and I made the post before I was aware it could be

1 Like