Flesh Out Your Characters

Thank you!

I wasn’t so sure about the FC but after going through 1000+ pictures this just spoke to me

1 Like

Jaiden Woods

Jaiden

World: Dystopian
She was close to her siblings, but she eventually drifted away from them, leaving her without anyone.

Freddy Clovers

Freddy

World: Dystopian/Modern (I use him as a BG character for one, and the other is for an RP.)

He’s close to his sisters and brothers

Dee-Dee Angelo

Dee-Dee

World= Dystopian

She’s close to her best friend, Zeke.

Angel

Angel

She always says that she’s close to God. She’s also close to her mother and father.

2 Likes

There were issues starting with a low birth weight, originating from a malnourished mother that was in poor health during pregnancy that had received little to no prenatal care. Decreased lung function, anemia, and she never had the best immune system, which led to recurring infections throughout infancy and childhood.

1 Like

Azalea Moon

Fantasy

|379px;x478px;

The only person who cared about her was her father but after his death and the note he left behind, she had no one to turn to.

Louis Beaulieu

Fantasy

His half-sister was and still is the only person that cares about him. Being the illegitimate child who’s also a homosexual doesn’t make you a lot of friends in the family.

3 Likes

Is this like a thread to see if your rp characters details are good enough?

2 Likes

No, it’s a thread were you write about characters from the questions given.

2 Likes

I would like to join

2 Likes

All you have to do is answer the first question Caliope asked. You can introduce as many characters as you like. For a better understanding, you can read through the thread.

2 Likes

Thanks!

2 Likes

More comments/questions on characters:

EmilyJunkie

Why’d she eventually drift away from them?

Littlefeets

Love the reasoning. Though it’s sad, I can see you put sooo much thought into this and I love it.
Though, one thing, low birth weight? Perhaps better wording would be to say “There were issues starting with her being a premature baby…”

Yomama

Oooh… what was the note?

In his family, why do they disapprove of him being a homosexual?

Also, thank you, @Yomama for explaining the thread. (wink)
@Quinn, we welcome you to join us. Just please have a read of the first post to see what to do, as well as how other users posted their characters above!

3 Likes

It was a note explaining to her that everything he told her about her mother was a lie and asked for forgiveness.

They’re very religious and believe that LGBT people are sick in the head as they are defying the natural way of life.

2 Likes

Oooh… can’t wait for you to delve more into this character in the coming weeks’ questions.

Aww, this is sad.

1 Like

She has schizophrenia, so her siblings seemed to think she was crazy, except her older brother, who eventually had to stop contacting her due to his foster parents.

1 Like

I said low birthweight since she was born very underweight due to her mother’s malnutrition. The main reason I did not say premature was since I had not fully made up my mind on whether she was actually born premature/how premature or not. The birthweight isn’t necessarily just a product of an early birth. I’ve kept going back and forth but I’ve thought the rest through with symptoms, and made sure it fit either way.

3 Likes

Is there anything that needs adding to Seraph other than her FC its nearly finished. Her hands and face are giving me issues :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Thanks!

3 Likes

OMG! You’ve added more. I didn’t know. Sorry.

• Oooh… I’m just interested in how you’ll answer her next questions. I just have one question, what do you mean “outside the containers”?
2 Likes

Giant test tudes roughly 6 ft tall and 3 ft wide. Seraph and her friends are emryos that were altered to have specific traits. Seraph thinks everyone is born/made this way. They are tested regularly to see if the traits work in that combination. They are often made to fight others that looked just like them. Seraph is in the top 3 of all the genetic experiments. G-083 is number 2. T-826 is number 1. Seraph has never betten top 2 experiments.

1 Like

What a fantastic story setup, I totally want to read this now! Where are you writing this?

1 Like

Not sure if I will make a sg or rp maybe a story with it

2 Likes