Flesh Out Your Characters

Littlefeets

How often does it actually work for her? If she’s unsuccessful, how does she handle that?

What’s the story behind this?

What’s the worst argument he’s been in?

Quinn32

Her what?

Unsungcheerio

WOW! I love this so much.

How did she feel about this before her mother tore them apart?

Hmm… is she based on the ugly step-sisters?

How did she get into the craft and owning her own business?

Glad you finally did! (wink)

3 Likes

Question Twelve:

What animal would suit your character personality the most? Tell me why you think this.

Please make sure you remember to post a hidden image of your character with every question answered, just so I can easily be reminded of the character each time. (wink)

@MeghanWrites, @Yomama, @Sophia1233, @BlondeGlassesGirl, @anon80318563, @L.C.R, @novella, @Littlefeets, @anon93806337, @Quinn, @phnx, @ChaoticDeluge, @katabasis, @LunaticLeviTheSecond, and @unsungcheerio

3 Likes

Heh thanks

How did she feel about what? Kristine?

She is an ugly step-sister lmao (not so ugly tho oops)
She’s from the Las Levendas rp which is similar to FTD by using fairytale characters, except it’s them, not their children and they aren’t high schoolers. Also you can add whatever kind of twist you want to their stories.

So basically, Cinderella turned her and Anastasia and their mom into rabbits, then her mom was eaten by another animal, leaving Elise and Anastasia by themselves. Anyway, so Elise got into contact with a witch doctor who turned them back into humans again, but they had to work off the price of the transformation. Turns out Elise had some innate witchcraft skills, so when the witch doctor died, Elise took over her business.

2 Likes

Yeah.

Oh, right, that makes sense.
Oh, yeah, I know what that RP is about. (wink) I thought about joining when it started but it wouldn’t be fair since I’m not really writing right now, sadly.

HAHAHA! I love this. I also love how Cinderella is perfectly either and has a dark side.

1 Like

Well the memory is a positive one because of Kristine. Usually, memories about suitors are tainted in some way, whether it be the way the guy acted or the way her mom did. But with this memory, she had Kristine, who she could actually be herself with. Kristine embraced her, while everyone else she knew tried to change her. Elise cared about Kristine very much, but it was starting to blossom into love shortly before she was killed.

Aw, too bad, I think you’d have liked it.

Lmao it took me a while to even start Elise and her sister, and by the time I did, @/AstroPoison (Cinderella’s owner) has already completed her so I just checked the bio and learned that Cinderella stole the wand from her fairy godmother to turn her stepfamily into woodland creatures. At first I was like wha- but then worked with it heh
Yess that’s what I like about the RP. Most of the supposed “good” characters aren’t all that good and the “bad” characters aren’t all that bad anymore

1 Like

Question Thirteen:

Looking back on your life, what have you done that has given you the most satisfaction?

Please make sure you remember to post a hidden image of your character with every question answered, just so I can easily be reminded of the character each time. (wink)

@MeghanWrites, @Yomama, @Sophia1233, @BlondeGlassesGirl, @anon80318563, @L.C.R, @novella, @Littlefeets, @anon93806337, @Quinn, @phnx, @ChaoticDeluge, @katabasis, @LunaticLeviTheSecond, and @unsungcheerio

2 Likes

She is often successful with her words to deescalate a situation with campers. When she isn’t, she will fight as she has to and look for weaknesses and advantages. Whether its an argument or a physical fight, Andrea isn’t afraid to deal with it.

A camper that Ajax knew had seen the cleaner “Ajax” one of the times he had been out of camp, so before he died, he would call Ajax “soap” just to annoy him.

Ajax has been in a lot so there have been a lot where one argument wasn’t necessarily exceptionally worse than all of the rest.

Ajax Taylor

Question 10:

Ajax doesn’t usually have anything in his pockets. Although, he nearly always has his sword in a sheath at his hip.

Question 11:

What makes him most vulnerable is probably his fear of losing someone he loves, even more than his issues with small spaces.
A time where his vulnerability was exposed, that would be when his mother was nearly killed by a monster before he found out he was a demigod. He was a kid and couldn’t do much, but when she was hurt trying to keep him safe he would have done anything to help her even if the monster killed him in the process.

If it came down to saving someone he loved, he would do about anything even if it killed him to keep them safe.

2 Likes

HAHAHA. That’s funny.

Hmm… so you don’t have an example of one that got particularly out of hand after saying that he tends to have this happen a lot?

That’s sweet.

2 Likes

I don’t have any specific argument examples.

2 Likes

Oh, okay.

2 Likes
                             ALEXA BOWMAN

Aquaphor is for the lips and helps the lips stay soft and glossy so kinda like lip gloss

I think my character would be a mix of a hyena and a horse because hyena’s have a good sense of humor and are always curious. They are also social and reliable which fits Alexa. As for horses, they are challenging and fearful which Alexa is, she loves being competitive in anything she does (sports, music) and she is fearful too. Horses can be loud and quiet but Alexa is a pretty quiet girl when she isn’t doing anything.

:flushed:

Alexa is satisfied that she took her music career to the next level and she didn’t waste her talent and her time doing things she doesn’t enjoy because it has brought her to a good level so she is pretty satisfied with her job.

Alexa

3 Likes

Oooh… that’s an interesting one.

Nice. (wink)

1 Like

Question Fourteen:

What’s their favourite style of music and why is it their favourite?

Question Fifteen:

What item is always in your character’s food storage; an item that they cannot ever be without?

3 Likes

Sorry, @RPers, but I haven’t been continuing this 'cause no one is using it anymore. If people do then I’ll back up all the questions.

4 Likes

I’d use this!

2 Likes

Cool. Would you like to answer some of the questions then, please?

1 Like
Korbyn

I’d say she’d probably be a rabbit, because she’s very skittish and innocent.

Korbyn

Hmmm…probably managing to escape her mother. A window was accidentally unlocked, so she flew out. (She can shapeshift into a raven)

2 Likes
Korbyn

Honestly, all the times someone asked her about her home life.

3 Likes

I’m planning to continue answering more! I’ve just been a bit busy/unsure of answers for characters.

1 Like
Loraine Wellington

ICE CREAM! ICE CREAM! AND ICE CREAM!

1 Like