Flesh Out Your Characters

HAHAHA. That’s funny.

Hmm… so you don’t have an example of one that got particularly out of hand after saying that he tends to have this happen a lot?

That’s sweet.

2 Likes

I don’t have any specific argument examples.

2 Likes

Oh, okay.

2 Likes
                             ALEXA BOWMAN

Aquaphor is for the lips and helps the lips stay soft and glossy so kinda like lip gloss

I think my character would be a mix of a hyena and a horse because hyena’s have a good sense of humor and are always curious. They are also social and reliable which fits Alexa. As for horses, they are challenging and fearful which Alexa is, she loves being competitive in anything she does (sports, music) and she is fearful too. Horses can be loud and quiet but Alexa is a pretty quiet girl when she isn’t doing anything.

:flushed:

Alexa is satisfied that she took her music career to the next level and she didn’t waste her talent and her time doing things she doesn’t enjoy because it has brought her to a good level so she is pretty satisfied with her job.

Alexa

3 Likes

Oooh… that’s an interesting one.

Nice. (wink)

1 Like

Question Fourteen:

What’s their favourite style of music and why is it their favourite?

Question Fifteen:

What item is always in your character’s food storage; an item that they cannot ever be without?

Please make sure you remember to post a hidden image of your character with every question answered, just so I can easily be reminded of the character each time. (wink)

@MeghanWrites, @Yomama, @Sophia1233, @BlondeGlassesGirl, @anon80318563, @L.C.R, @novella, @Littlefeets, @anon93806337, @Quinn, @phnx, @ChaoticDeluge, @katabasis, @LunaticLeviTheSecond, and @unsungcheerio

3 Likes

Sorry, @RPers, but I haven’t been continuing this 'cause no one is using it anymore. If people do then I’ll back up all the questions.

4 Likes

I’d use this!

2 Likes

Cool. Would you like to answer some of the questions then, please?

1 Like
Korbyn

I’d say she’d probably be a rabbit, because she’s very skittish and innocent.

Korbyn

Hmmm…probably managing to escape her mother. A window was accidentally unlocked, so she flew out. (She can shapeshift into a raven)

2 Likes
Korbyn

Honestly, all the times someone asked her about her home life.

3 Likes

I’m planning to continue answering more! I’ve just been a bit busy/unsure of answers for characters.

1 Like
Loraine Wellington

ICE CREAM! ICE CREAM! AND ICE CREAM!

1 Like

I can’t think of anything for that :joy:

1 Like

he’s an elegant glutton who dreams of ice cream and licks Rey’s cheek in sleep

2 Likes

You just had to bring that up, huh. I’m surprised its not chocolate chip pecan pie

2 Likes

How will he have it stored all the time because he’d finish it at once?

2 Likes

Uhhh, I meant for my characters…

2 Likes
Regan

Napkins or wet wipes. she’s really clean while eating and a klutz. :joy: PLus she has someone who isn’t as clean of an eater

3 Likes
Korbyn

Probably soda. Her reaction to trying it for the first time was priceless.

3 Likes