Follow us on Instagram

Hello everyone,

We have a pretty exciting announcement. Recently we have decided to open an Instagram for the forums where we will post updates on the forums and have some other exciting things coming up.

The @ is ShanniiWritesForum

We would really appreciate it if you would give us a follow :purple_heart:

17 Likes

I can’t find it.

1 Like

Should be fixed now!

1 Like

Thanks!

1 Like

Kool. :purple_heart: :butterfly:

1 Like

Cry…I’m not old enough to get a phone, and this iPad doesn’t allow Snapchat or Instagram or all that social media :sob:

2 Likes

Can’t wait to start posting updates and all that on there! :smiley_cat:

2 Likes

Don’t worry, I’m sure all the good content will still be here, I think Instagram will just help get the word out to more cool people to join us here :blush:

4 Likes

It’s cool if something goes on Instagram it will most likely already be posted here

2 Likes

Bump!!

Follow us for memes! Theme announcements contest winners and more!

1 Like

Once again giving this a bump to encourage people to follow us!

Also I’m going to tag @Announcements to announce the changes and hopefully attract people that may not be aware of our instagram page!

Not only do you get memes and theme announcements (we broke out of that cycle) you also get daily blog reminders for Shannii’s blog! You also get to see our top 3 roleplays of the week as voted for by you! We will also be posting the quote of the week which can be voted for here

It’s also a good place to go if there are ever any technical issues with the forum and you aren’t sure what’s happening! We’re working on new stuff all the time and it’s rad! So please follow us! Shout us out! Spread the word!

We appericiate it and it does help!

13 Likes

@Announcements I’m currently doing one of those question sticker things on the forum instagram so please interact with us, that would be good! We need to keep the instagram interacted with as it increases our reach and makes people more likely to see our account and join the forum.

16 Likes

Ohhhh so you are in charge of the ig account?

4 Likes

Indeed I am, I’m also the only one who has access :wink:

5 Likes

Oh okay!

2 Likes

I’m the one that randomly tagged you

1 Like

I got Insta back again :stuck_out_tongue:

So I’m following now

3 Likes