Fond Episode Memories

Oh and I had a whole bunch of gems when playing clueless due to a glitch soo that was fun, I got to buy dresses I already owned.

1 Like

Bump.

Anyone else have some awesome memories from episode? :thinking::white_heart:

1 Like

One of my favorite memories on the Episode forums is when @Kiwi and I were trying to guess the titles of Episode stories :joy::rose::two_hearts:

1 Like

lol bad badness :joy:

1 Like

:joy::rose::two_hearts:

1 Like

You Drive Me Crazy was my favorite before it got deleted but the author made a new version now. I swear the classic days were priceless… You had Hunted, Campus Crush, Joseph Evans, PARTY GIRLS OMG and dripping masacara :sob:.

1 Like

I loved reading the Mean Girls stories and (potentially controversial opinion) the Chain Reaction series by Miss MJ.

Reading WHISKY was good. I can’t remember who wrote it. It was a great fantasy story.

When I first downloaded Episode, Ink was just released. I was wondering why almost all the stories were in Classic…I thought you had to pay to use Ink :joy::rose::two_hearts:

I loved so many of Joseph Evan’s stories. Although the old ones are a lot shorter than most stories are today and the directing is particularly lacking (a product of the time as well), the stories being written really help those stories still stand out a lot! I wish that those stories would get updated or re-released. I really liked when Episode hired authors to write good stories for them rather than their clickbait-y featured stories that are super unenjoyable to read. The Secret of Rain was such a good story, I really enjoyed rereading it a while ago.

2 Likes

I remember I read Adrenaline by evil ebony (or something like that) and I really liked it :eyes: rad memory

Added some more tags :eyes::sparkles::green_heart:

I loved reading Dripping Mascara by Genevieve M. so much back then. It was probably one of the best (if not the best) read I’ve ever had on Episode. All the emotions she poured in writing that story was so heartfelt, plus the story itself is also amazing.

I also loved Joseph Evans’ stories, especially The Ember Effect and Soulbound. It took me a while to get over those stories because it was difficult to find something else that was nearly as good as them back then.

2 Likes

I still have my screenshots from this

1 Like

When the RP section was still on the Forums… though I never made a character, I always stalked those threads, lmao.

@Episodians What are some of your fond Episode memories?

2 Likes

You never joined when it was on EF?

1 Like

Nope, but I liked 'em.

1 Like

Which ones were you liking enough to stalk?

1 Like

Blue’s Realms of Westeria. That was :ok_hand::sparkles:

1 Like

HEHEHEHEHE! Yes, and it has been going for longer here. (Evil laugh)

1 Like