Fond Episode Memories

All too often we critisize episode, while there is nothing wrong with that, it can be a little stressful to be constantly thinking of the bad side of things. I’m not saying we should ignore the bad things! But this thread is for us to talk about our fond memories. Things that made us like the app and in general be nostalgic towards it. Because regardless of how you feel now, I’m sure there was a time where you liked the app.

Personally, I got the app when it first became available and it needed some work :joy: the stories there were “Campus Crush”, “Super Secret Cedar Hill” and “Real Hollywood”. There were more but those are the classics for me.

Then I got a better phone so I removed it from my kindle fire and put it on my phone, there were so many more stories, the first INK story I read was the Demi Lovato one and then Mean Girls. I then started to explore the user stories and stumbled upon “The Ember Effect” by Joseph Evans and before I knew it I was obsessed.

It became a form of escapism for me because it was just so much fun to see everybodies creativity. In a way it felt like I had a friend.

10 Likes

I loved the Secret Of Rain. I think that was one of the only featured stories I liked, along with I Married a Prince!

9 Likes

I loved soulbound by Joseph evens and Whisky can’t remember who wrote it

1 Like

Secret of Rain was so good, I even replayed the story with more gems so that I could save the girl whose parents tried to kill me :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Soulbound!

I replayed it so I could get each love interest :joy:

2 Likes

Oh God don’t even get me started on Kayla Sloans

Her stories are always so good!

Even the ones she deleted :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Which stories did she delete?

1 Like

Five Star

And there was this one about school faculty I think :thinking:

She may have deleted the original director

2 Likes

I have fond memories on the forums, from the summer when I role played with loads of people. That was so much fun.

But by the time I had downloaded the app, it was June and there was already loads of cliches, but not nearly as many as now lol :joy:

I really enjoyed reading Legacy by Natasha Hills

1 Like

Legacy is one of the best stories on there but I never got to finish it

1 Like

So good

Even if the ending wasn’t quite as good as the rest of the story, it was a good ending

1 Like

Who was your favourite character?

1 Like

I liked them all! But I think either Aria or Artemis’ daughter… Avery? :thinking:

1 Like

Avery was my favourite

1 Like

I downloaded the app in 2016 because it was being advertised on this game I was playing, called Campus Life.
The first story I read was the original Mean Girls. Later, I read all the Demi Lovato ones.
Some of my favorite featured stories were Runway Life, The Secret of Rain, and Confessions of a Teenage Detective. Catfish was pretty interesting as well.
Then in 2017 I finally started playing around with coding and creating characters, and near the end of the year, I released Diary of a Middle School Teacher. It got featured on the Around the World shelf in September 2018.

6 Likes

I loved Super Secret Cedar Hill, but what the hell was that ending?! We never found out what happened to the students!

1 Like

Glitch Girl was a good story ngl.

2 Likes

They never finished catfish, did they?

I think they didn’t… but at least we found out who the catfisher was.

I have very fond memories of getting on my bus after school and playing “Dark Dreams” now that story was hot

1 Like