Food of the Gods

When I think of the food of the gods, I think of Nectar and Ambrosia from Percy Jackson. The Demigods could use this to heal wounds, but they couldn’t eat too much, or they’d die. What do you guys think?

2 Likes

In Aztecan culture, the food of the gods was Chocolate. Cacao was really valuable, only rich people could have it. as it should periodt, they know what’s up

5 Likes

Oh yeah! I’m actually drinking hot cocoa right now.

2 Likes

Chocolate was different tho back then :eyes: ,my mom told me about this drink, xocoatl, that the Aztecs drank, basically instead of sugar they put spicy and chili peppers and it was more bitter than today’s sweet drink. It was very sacred too so :woozy_face: they used it for cereomines and rituals~ (They even hve a goddess for it, Ixcacao ~ Love and Chocolate)

4 Likes

:eyes: when Cam is typing on something related to latinx (indigenous) culture

me:

tenor (5)

2 Likes

dhfbvdf it’s just a silly little thing

i’m lucky enough to have tried cacao without sugar
like just the beans? roasted
and every time i eat it i think abt how important it was before
i know this is kinda corny? but it kinda helps me feel connected with my identity as latino?

4 Likes

how valid it is it? Very
how silly is it? not at all
how corny? no corniness
how appreciated is this post? very
hotel? trivago
:relieved:

personally been considering making hot chocolate with chilies and seeing what the hype is about hehe and now imma find some roasted cacao beans <33

5 Likes

Yeah, I remember that!

3 Likes

ksdhbchd thank youu
and you should! they’re a v nice snack!

also some places here sell dark chocolate (70% cacao) with chilies and i’ve been wanting to try it since forever bc it’s 2 of my fave things

3 Likes

I would die. I think of hot chocolate as sweet, and I can’t think of it any other way.

3 Likes

Ohhh, do tell when you do that :eyes:

The first thing I think of when I hear food of the gods is Ambrosia and I tried finding what the Celts believed to be the food of the gods, but I couldn’t find anything

Haha, sameee

Idk why but I think of purple grapes lol

F o o d i e s — What foods do you think Gods eat?

1 Like

Whatever they want?

1 Like

I think of ambrosia because percy jackson

1 Like

gods are not like humans, they are divine, they do not need to eat

1 Like

They eat for fun, maybe??

possibly :man_shrugging:

but there’s a big difference between god, and greek gods.

So many things work differently so it depends on which type of god you’re talking about

1 Like

Closed due to inactivity