For Your Weird Thoughts

You know those strange questions or thoughts that pop into your head randomly? The ones that usually manifest at 3am or when you’re sitting an exam.

Well, here’s a place to dump them. I don’t know why I chose to make such a random thread but I figured it would be fun to see what goes on in other people’s minds.

They can be random or straight up weird but I’m not one to judge.

why am I like this?

Do you think that nuns trying to look up nun memes to send to their friends get confused when all they get are memes of the movie? Asking for a friend.

I told my friends that my plan for university is to dress up as the Grim Reaper and walk around with a scythe so no one will attack but apparently that’ll increase my chances of being attacked.

Do you ever find yourself waiting for your secret superpower to manifest so you can be a superhero or some random dude to appear and tell you that you’re a witch/wizard before revealing some urban fantasy world because life that that dull?

Why become a potato when you can become a burrito? It’s like being rolled up in a blanket and you don’t have to move.

Sometimes I wish I could dress up like a Strawberry Shortcake character or have a food themed closet…

16 Likes

Weirdest thought:
@Mysterious_Tea should frame a picture of themselves with the title: Idiot. :joy::blue_heart:

Just Kidding, here’s the weird thoughts!
• I want to become a plant.
• I eat biscuits, biscuits, biscuits on Mondays!
• I wonder what would happen if a murderer comes to the forums, tracks everyone down and we die.
• Yay.

7 Likes

I don’t know why but this sounds like a forum murder-mystery game we could play where someone is the murderer and we have a host who gives us a scenario + we have to figure out who’s the killer…

11 Likes

My weird thoughts:

I got lice in my hair once and my grandma told me that hair is like home for the lice. I told her they’d be so uncomfortable there but she said ‘you don’t know what it’s like in your hair so you won’t know. Maybe they have a world like ours there’ and then I wondered what if we are the lice in somebody’s hair too? Like, how do you know you’re not lice in someone’s hair?

Like the question still haunts me every day.

7 Likes

I feel like this is an insult my parents would use to flame my sister and me. o.o

At least we’re educated lice?

6 Likes

You never know. The lice in your head might be educated too!

7 Likes

IF that’s the case should’ve sent some of that info into my brain somehow

5 Likes

Who knows? Maybe some of what you know is only because it sends it to you brain?

6 Likes

Or maybe I’m not getting any information because I don’t have lice o-o

5 Likes

Or maybe you do have lice and they are taking whatever scraps of information you do have?

4 Likes

My very strange ones:

• If I got married what side of the bed will I sleep on?
  • Would I really ever be a good mother?
  • What if I did bake a child?
  • What would happen if I became famous?
  • How should my entrance as a high school senior be?
  • Why outta all the issues I have trust issues?
  • how will I die?
  • how where my ancestors during slavery?
  • how do I explain to my mom that my boyfriend isn’t a Christian?
  • what if the gov is drugging our water and/or food?
  • Why don’t people listen to the black person in horror movies?
  • I would leave if I was in one.

Idk it’s just a whole bunch of things that fall in my head while I’m laying in bed trying to sleep :joy: some of them get really dark tho and others just kinda I have no clue get mixed in from maybe dreams and stuff. Ik there’s more but idk at the moment.

6 Likes

Seriously, I think about this all the time. It’s not even funny anymore.

5 Likes

Right?! But it got to being something I think about after I think about something happy and stuff

4 Likes

Personally I think my death would be caused because of being sarcastic at the wrong time but the thought has kept me company often enough.

4 Likes

I just realised your weird thoughts are so less wierd than my wierd thoughts, it’s actually weird.

4 Likes

It’s weird because this is probably the weirdest comment on this weird thread.

2 Likes

All I have to say to that is: wtf lice?

2 Likes

I just choked so hard at my food at this, now everyone thinks I’m crazy (which I won’t argue against) but gee, thank you, fang!

It’s not at all wierd that this is the wierdest comment on the thread where you can make weird comments because I am a weird person. Perhaps weirdest person ever.

2 Likes

Dang! I get what you mean tho. I feel like mine would come for me when I least expect it and from like sun or something.

:rofl::rofl: yes I have deeper more darker thoughts at night in the daytime that’s when all my weird thoughts come out then they sleep and my dark ones come out at night

3 Likes

Over here talking about death then in the corner of my eye I see the grim reaper

3 Likes