I always imagine this emoji going “balaaaaa”. :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Lol

2 Likes

I killed my uni-swan :eyes::crying_cat_face::crying_cat_face:

2 Likes

Hmmm I always imagined it as more of a “bluuUuuh”

I think that more people should join the star cult :eyes::sparkles:

I’m wondering if @Secretz will mute me because I’m going to be tagging him in every post for the next 3 days.

2 Likes

Lol, I won’t.

There’s a dismiss feature, so yeah.

1 Like

But doesn’t it make you angry when there are 200 notifications that all say the same? :eyes: I would have thrown my phone against the wall by now… :eyes::sparkles::joy::no_mouth:

4 Likes

Nah, I’m good.

1 Like

It’sway harder for me to create posts without the eye emoji than I thought :crying_cat_face::sparkles: (1)

Has anyone else noticed that the best songs usually start with W? Wonderwall - Oasis, White Noise - Disclosure, Where They From - Missy Elliot, What You Waiting For - Gwen Stefani…

2 Likes

Welcome to the black parade - my chemical romance
What were you expecting? - Halestorm

W is good :sunglasses:

3 Likes

I get very anxious whenever I hear that song, that is played in every Kahoot quiz. It just makes me feel like I need to make a choice as soons as possible or else I will die or something.

5 Likes

I swear that’s all we ever did in school at one point… everything revolves around Kahoot IT WAS SO WEIRD

3 Likes

I feel that way when we play Quizlet Live :joy:

2 Likes

I love that song! :heart:

1 Like

Why do people say “you’re a great person”?

Why do people appreciate other people for being great people?

4 Likes

It’s to give others self-confidence.

It’s like helping someone in a way.

3 Likes

Because that’s the easiest compliment that you can make and it’s almost impossible to offend people by telling them that they are great :eyes::sparkles:

2 Likes