Forum Among Us - Game 1 ~ Discussions/ emergency meetings thread✨

Welcome to the first game! :star_struck::green_heart::eyes::sparkles:
You’ll be pmed your roles soon! Please be patient, I’m a single duckling, who has to send 10 PM’s :pleading_face::green_heart::eyes::sparkles:

~ Player list ~

@Minimayday

@Shahtuta

@idiot.exe

@CerealKiller

@passionfruit

@SpookySherry

@celestialkitten

@TheDancingFryer

@Soleil

@BlackBlood

I’ve changed the details a bit to shorten the game (especially the imp part), so please re-read how this will work :eyes:

10 players/ 2 imps

Possible tasks:

• Create 3 threads in X section
  • Like X comments
  • Create X polls
  • Make X posts
  • Upload a picture on a specific thread
  • Welcome new users
  • Ask the question star X questions
  • Bump X threads
  • Join 1 competition on the forums
  • Post X pictures/GIFs
  • Receive X likes
  • Read X posts

How emergency meetings work:

• Post “EMERGENCY MEETING” in this thread and tag @duckling

→ wait until @duckling comes online, no tasks/killing/sabotages until then (feel free to @ me on discord)

→ I’ll set the thread timer to 5 mins and @ everyone. This will be your discussion time.

→when the thread closes/ the timer runs out, I’ll post a poll and reopen the thread for 3 mins. This will be your voting time.

→ I’ll eject the person who got the most votes

• You can report bodies by quoting the post that says

Player died (forum among us)

Imposters: you’ll receive a password at the beginning, please remember it, because you won’t be able to do imp stuff without it!

You’re not allowed to discuss strategies with the other imp!

How to kill/sabotage:

• Name the person you want to kill on the imp form (don’t forget the password!)

→ You have 10 mins from the moment you send in the form to reply to 10 of their posts to successfully kill them (send me the posts as proof) → if you don’t succeed, you’ll have to wait 3 minutes until you can try to kill the same person again

• You have these options for sabotage:→ you always have to message @Duckling first

→ cremates always have 20mins to fix something before they automatically lose

Option 1: Sabotage the post counters! (no tasks completed during this time will count)

→ count to 50 together to fix it

Option 2: Everyone gets muted! (no tasks completed during this time will count)

→Like 50 posts in total to unmute everyone (just @ me when you’re done, I’ll check it through your activity page)

Option 3: The internet stopped working! (no tasks completed during this time will count)

→ create 10 polls on the polls thread to fix it

There will be no venting/door sabotaging because that would complicate things too much.

If you don’t find the imps before 2020-11-05T23:00:00Z they automatically win!

People who wanted to be tagged :eyes::sparkles:
@/AnnSza @/courtana @/Eleanor_W-15 @/Skyler2 @/Littlefeets @/Secretz @/Squishy (sorry if I forgot someone :pleading_face:)

IF YOU AREN’T PART OF THE GAME BUT WANT TO SAY SOMETHING, PLEASE BLUR YOUR COMMENTS!

I’ll lock this thread until I send out the PM’s, please don’t comment and don’t tell anyone your role! :pleading_face::green_heart::eyes::sparkles:

New imp form, it’s short and depressing, because someone had to report the old one…
https://forms.gle/fREH4MMZ2fbFG5bo9

9 Likes

Sending PMs!

Okay, who reported the impostor form, @utensils? This is not funny, now I’ll have to delay the game by 5 mins until I create a new form… I’m never letting users test forms again…

6 Likes

PM’s sent!

You can start doing your tasks now!
Remember to either tag me or send a quote of your completed tasks here (preferred, because my notifs don’t really work)! :eyes::sparkles:
~ Player list ~

@Minimayday

@Shahtuta

@idiot.exe

@CerealKiller

@passionfruit

@SpookySherry

@celestialkitten

@TheDancingFryer

@Soleil

@BlackBlood

• Swipe card!

0 voters

7 Likes

Wait, I have a question! Do we send a picture or a quote to prove that we did them? :sweat_smile: I’m still a little confused! :sweat:

2 Likes

Send a quote on here, that’s the easiest way :eyes::sparkles:

If your task is to like some posts/ get likes, just tag me once you complete it, I can check on your profile :eyes::sparkles:

2 Likes

Okie pokie! Thank you! :relaxed:

2 Likes

Swipe card! ignore my laggy connection rn!

2 Likes

You don’t have to vote on a random poll for it, just vote on the poll on this thread :eyes::eyes::green_heart:

2 Likes

I did not even realize that that was a poll! :woman_facepalming:t2:
I’m pretty sure my brain stopped working rn! :clown_face:

2 Likes

Welcomed! :see_no_evil:

i have no idea if I should just move on but yeah!

2 Likes

1/3 done!

2 Likes

2/3 done!

3 Likes
Tasks

Swipe card:

3 Likes
Summary

I see what you’re doing :joy: linking all da stuff

2 Likes

3/3 DONE!